Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) (41281 Views)

Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Ukpor1(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2020
May her soul rest in perfect peace ijn Amen
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2020
My school mate , from English department...Rip Mandy...coou will miss u. cry
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by YelloweWest: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:

No siblings... She's the only child
She has siblings, brothers. She was an only daughter.
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
So sad. RIP dear
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by Elijahnonso1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Rest in peace dear gentle soul.

The Nigerian government ill policy killed you because of bad road but we pray you find a better place in heaven.
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by asatemple(f): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Rest in peace pretty girl
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by viviangist: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Painful to lose one's Child not to talk of an only Child! May GOD heal her Parents!!

That's the reality of life.
Death has no respect for age, Race, complexion, position , accomplishments or whatever..
TD Jakes Sermons
The only Means through which anyone can have Victory over death is by accepting and Believing the only one who has Victory over Death. His Name JESUS Christ..

With JESUS,
To live is Christ, To Die is Gain..
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by tete7000(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
madjune:

Was Eve unmarried?

I'm not sure you're a Christian.

Mumu Christian, was Christ married? Was Paul married? Is it marriage that will take people to heaven? All these ignoramus just full everywhere causing confusion? Is Eve, the fallen woman, the model Christians (Christ like people ) ought to emulate or Christ, the redeemer and first born of the creation himself?
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by madjune(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
tete7000:

Mumu Christian, was Christ married? Was Paul married? Is it marriage that will take people to heaven? All these ignoramus just full everywhere causing confusion? Is Eve, the fallen woman, the model Christians (Christ like people ) ought to emulate or Christ, the redeemer and first born of the creation himself?

You're confused.
We are talking about women.
Not Christ.
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by tete7000(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
madjune:

You're confused.
Not Christ.

And women are not created in the image of God, but in your image and likeness I guess? Olodo buruku. Stop talking about what you don't now and stop confusing people on the internet. Read 1Cor.7:8 to educate yourself that marriage is not a must for anyone...
If I follow your logic, would those men who didn't married not have rendered some ladies husband less? Nonsense!
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by tete7000(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
madjune:

You're confused.
Not Christ.

And women are not created in the image of God, but in your image and likeness I guess? Olodo buruku. Stop talking about what you don't now and stop confusing people on the internet. Read 1Cor.7:8 to educate yourself that marriage is not a must for anyone...
If I follow your logic, would those men who didn't married not have rendered some ladies husband less? Nonsense!
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by madjune(m): 1:15am On Nov 22, 2020
tete7000:

You need to get out of my space.
AntiChrist.
Re: Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) by tete7000(m): 5:18am On Nov 22, 2020
madjune:

You need to get out of my space.
AntiChrist.

ProChrist... Deluded mind. No be only your space but your corner. Wetin Musa no go see for nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash / Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.