Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt (26289 Views)

Oyo Govt Upgrades EACOED To University Status / Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church / ASUU Decries Lack Of Funds In Varsities, Threatens Strike Over LAUTECH Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by abumeinben(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Best federal resolution this year.
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by jamiudarex(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
inoki247:
so that means say Osun indegene no go dey pay the same school fees as Oyo state indegene so they will now be regarded as non indegene cos I don't understand...
I just dey reason am angry
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by rwasiu(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
fergie001:

OfficialNUC

Nigerian Tribune

Way to go. This is just to show that it doesn't take rocket science to govern and solve societal problems, just sincerity and compromise where necessary. See how the two states will now focus on their respective educational development with little distractions

1 Like

Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Paslinic: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please what will happen to the medical students currently in Ogbomoso
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Xzellentgraphic: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Victory for lautech students
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by IamAsiri: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
omowolewa:
Great, Osun can easily Intergrate the Health Sciences nto the UNIOSUN campuses.

Then Oyo can easily Build Teaching Hospital

Okay, oo o. The Government should start work on its then

No need. They already built theirs. It was built by Akala.
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by etrouble: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Quadranoo:
GSM! The one who walks the talk. Congrats to all lautech students.
To think it took one "Constituted Authority" a good 8yrs and yet still wasn't able to solve lautech crisis!

The useless Constituted Authority is currently constituted six feet under the soil.

1 Like

Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by capitalzero: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dannyfan:
So what is the essence of that college in osun before? Most it are political thank God they have find resolution.
College in ogbomoso was built by akala in anticipation for dissolution . It will be put in use for intending purpose.

3 Likes

Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aphrygian:
this judgement does not make any sense because both the lecture complex for health sciences and another big teaching hospital complex are all situated in Ogbomosho and all these two can never be compared to the teaching hospital in osogbo.
Is the TH in Ogbomosho functional?
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by zoedew: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
omowolewa:
Great, Osun can easily Intergrate the Health Sciences nto the UNIOSUN campuses.

Then Oyo can easily Build Teaching Hospital

Okay, oo o. The Government should start work on its then

Akala was ready for this all all along.

1 Like

Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Folaoni(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=jojomario post=96261000]Were u there? I just told u what we saw on one of thee buildings by that General bus stop. I was there all through the PDP/APC brouhaha. Nothing is impossible when politics is involved. [/quote
Were you there the day the structures were constructed?
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by jojomario(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Folaoni post=96263502][/quote]Mr oga, are you here to defend Akala or the contractor. I'm not here for politics. I told you what I know. You can visit Oyo Town as well just before owode, you see same thing. Most of those building constructed then were not up to standard. The one along the express before you get to LAUTECH main gate too had several issues. I slept in those hostels several times. Most might have been corrected tho, I can't confirm. I'm not here to argue with you and it's no offence saying what I know.
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Charly68: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
The technocrats Governor's have resolved what political Governor's couldn't do for many years . Let each go and develop their state owned University now..

2 Likes

Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by daveahead: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good news about my alma mata
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by rennylaw(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
This is long overdue. It is a welcome development though.
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
shocked
Missyajoke:

grin
Nairaland granpa
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by itzdonkollins(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Congrats sha
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Yemi7up: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
inoki247:
so that means say Osun indegene no go dey pay the same school fees as Oyo state indegene so they will now be regarded as non indegene cos I don't understand...
You are right but I guess it might not take effect with current students.
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Yemi7up: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Quadranoo:
GSM! The one who walks the talk. Congrats to all lautech students.
To think it took one "Constituted Authority" a good 8yrs and yet still wasn't able to solve lautech crisis!
This is not about Seyi ẹ jọ
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Alamuro1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Victory at last for OYO state indigenes. Gov. Seyi Makinde,Alao Akala over to you
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Walelavender(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
This is good news! So happy for my alma mater. The joint ownership crisis was unnecessary and unfortunate. The stage managers(Governors), before now, did a dirty job to fix the instability.

Kudos to Engr Seyi Makinde and Mr Gboyega Oyetola for doing the needful, after so many years of this preventable fiasco.

However, what happens to the members of staff from Osun state? I hope they will be permitted to complete their service without being booted out?
There was a time some members of staff from Oyo state (NASU) attacked (physically)
their colleagues from Osun state.

Congratulations to the University community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by happney65: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Yemi7up:

No,It is about Ajimobi..yeye

2 Likes

Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Delejumi(m): 3:01am On Nov 21, 2020
Please, help check out this link.. https:///BTC_Ads_au_bot?start=1278151863
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Aphrygian(m): 4:25am On Nov 21, 2020
anastasius:

Is the TH in Ogbomosho functional?
Yes now, they moved the workers at the old general hospital complex opposite it to the new complex, akala govt even bought equipments but from what I heard the building is a waste shaa
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by kayusely70(m): 5:40am On Nov 21, 2020
Long Overdue!
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by miniziter(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Thesame shit made me to use Oyo indigenous to get my admission way back and now am regretting it.
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by SlayDaddy(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Gov Seyi Makinde

Mr. Talk n Do
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Missyajoke(f): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2020
tahirudeenyusuf:
shocked

Are you the one am talking to shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Thelife: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2020
Yemi7up:

Then it about who?
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by olamakinde(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Ok...

I am inviting you all to service this Sunday. Please visit any living faith church (Winners chapel) closest to you.
Please respond to the altar call if you are not yet born again.

Shalom
are you going to welcome them with kossykiss
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by Dybala11(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
tillaman:
I wish they had reached this agreement before now
They just wasted our time back then but we thank God thus far sha
Wow, so you are an alumni of Lautech too sir. Which year did you become a graduate?
Re: NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt by KossyKiss97(f): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
olamakinde:
are you going to welcome them with kossykiss

A holy kiss like Apostle said in the bible grin. Hope you will honour my invitation sha. God bless you as you come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / Nathaniel Olayinka, FUNAAB Student Kidnapped! Students Protest (pictures) / Have You Ever Been Bashed In Public Due To Grammatical Blunders? Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.