Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 AM

Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True? (881 Views)

Is This True About Nigerian Ladies? / Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story / Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True? by CastingCrowns(f): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
I have heard several times that individuals that studied psychology are always manipulative and devious, word on the street is that they make terrible partners.. I wonder if there is any element of truth to that assertion.
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin grin
Stop moving with ignorant people
Re: Is This True? by CastingCrowns(f): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
grin grin
Stop moving with ignorant people
I have had a personal experience to support that claim but it could still be due to the individual.. I just wanted to know from a broader audience.
Re: Is This True? by ForestHill: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Personal encounter? No! Hearsay? Yes!
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
CastingCrowns:

I have had a personal experience to support that claim but it could still be due to the individual.. I just wanted to know from a broader audience.
Well, Jordan Peterson is a clinical psychologist and he is a pretty good guy.

My closest friend is a psychologist and I also read a lot on psychology. Course has little to do with anything .

Would you say lawyers are potential criminals because they know how to bypass the law and clean up their tracks thanks to studying law?

2 Likes

Re: Is This True? by Uzomacharles: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Is This True? by Cutehector(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
You go study tire
Re: Is This True? by SeunDobo(m): 5:38am On Nov 22, 2020
CastingCrowns:
I have heard several times that individuals that studied psychology are always manipulative and devious, word on the street is that they make terrible partners.. I wonder if there is any element of truth to that assertion.

Am a psycho am very cool and good guy
Re: Is This True? by Agricaddict(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2020
Heard from whom
Re: Is This True? by CastingCrowns(f): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
SeunDobo:

Am a psycho am very cool and good guy
interesting.
Re: Is This True? by Nazgul: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
CastingCrowns:
Uwa nka? What you heard is an assumption... assumptions are usually people's opinions on certain issues they have little knowledge of. Meaning assumptions are usually wrong.
Re: Is This True? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Abeg, all what you need to do is to smoke weed and rethink about the shit you wrote,..

Juss smoke weed harder wink
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Weak people are manipulative, and it is worse if they studied psychology, then it becomes additional ammo used to terrorize others further. I have a friend that studied psychology, she is very brilliant, very strong, and actually helps other people to set their life straight through therapy. Never has it occurs to her to manipulate others to her advantage, as it makes her feel horrible.

Lack of virtue makes people ill, being a weak, bad, or immoral person is a sickness in itself. Any psychologist, pastor, philosopher, and exemplary brilliant folks that know their salt will tell you these. Exploiting others to one's advantage is a fundamental violation of one's virtue, and the aftermath of guilt and residue is enough to crush the soul if one still has it. Stay away from such people. Just like Jesus is the archetype of the messiah, he heals, raises, and gives others hope because he is strong, while the devil does the opposite and brings forth misery because he is weak. So yea.

1 Like

Re: Is This True? by NobleDeSage001: 1:03am On Nov 23, 2020
What would you say about people who studied philosophy? Very argumentative, right?

It may not be generalized, but they know something an average person may not know.

1 Like

Re: Is This True? by Plut01: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2020

wink

Re: Is This True? by hstar: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2020
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Rapper 21 Savage's Brother, 27, Is Stabbed To Death 'during Argument With / What Is That Secret You'll Continue To Hide From Your Spouse Even In Marriage / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.