Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. (5016 Views)

Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Cashsteady(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
O boy I went to Abuja today what my eyes saw my mouth no fee talk.. Abuja fine like mad pls stop comparing Kigali to Lagos or Abuja oo abeg Kigali no reach.. everything for abuja just clean and fresh very organized, wide roads u should visit

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Bkayyy: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Have you been to Kigali?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by EastisBae: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Cashsteady:
O boy I went to Abuja today what my eyes saw my mouth no fee talk.. Abuja fine like mad pls stop comparing Kigali to Lagos or Abuja oo abeg Kigali no reach.. everything for abuja just clean and fresh very organized, wide roads u should visit

Village man, so you just went to Maitama and started gushing grin Abuja may look classy when compared to Aba, Ibadan, Zaria, Benin and other dungeon cities in Nigeria, but my brother, many cities in Africa and beyond including Kigali are far more beautiful than Abuja.

I have been to many supposed classy neighbourhoods in Abuja but they're still below par when rated against international cities.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Cashsteady:

My friend you are a total illiterate you just went to Abuja and started me opening your mouth. If you want to see cities go to Cape Town Johannesburg Gaborone Botswana windhoek Namibia Nairobi Kenya kigali Rwanda Dar es Salaam Tanzania Addis Ababa Ethiopia you will know our cities in Nigeria like Abuja and Lagos is water under the bridge

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Cashsteady:

Abi abuja is beautiful if u see truth he good make we talk am

6 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

My friend you are a total illiterate you just went to Abuja and started me opening your mouth. If you want to see cities go to Cape Town Johannesburg Gaborone Botswana windhoek Namibia Nairobi Kenya kigali Rwanda Dar es Salaam Tanzania Addis Ababa Ethiopia you will know our cities in Nigeria like Abuja and Lagos is water under the bridge

Let me hear word are you now saying they is no dirty part in all this city you mentioned ...keep deceiving ur self

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
EastisBae:

Village man, so you just went to Maitama and started gushing grin Abuja may look classy when compared to Aba, Ibadan, Zaria, Benin and other dungeon cities in Nigeria, but my brother, many cities in Africa and beyond including Kigali are far more beautiful than Abuja.

I have been to many supposed classy neighbourhoods in Abuja but they're still below par when rated against international cities.

Appreciate your own for once ...Kigali has it own bad part too even new York has it own dirty part in the city no city is 100 %clean yes I join him to say abuja is beautiful ..... angry

8 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by God2man2again(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Abuja is beautiful. Period.

(Not all the environs)

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by EastisBae: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jesse25:

Appreciate your own for once ...Kigali has it own bad part too even new York has it own dirty part in the city no city is 100 %clean yes I join him to say abuja is beautiful ..... angry

I appreciate my own when it's worth it, but I hate mediocrity undecided

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Cashsteady:
JJC support am with pishure undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

My friend you are a total illiterate you just went to Abuja and started me opening your mouth. If you want to see cities go to Cape Town Johannesburg Gaborone
Botswana windhoek Namibia Nairobi Kenya kigali Rwanda Dar es Salaam Tanzania Addis Ababa Ethiopia you will know our cities in Nigeria like Abuja and Lagos is water under the bridge
dont even mention Lagos, apart from some barely manageable places between Ikoyi, VI and Lekki, Lagos is one big ghetto. I say this with no sense of prejudice though, just an indictment on our political leaders. The op is just an unexposed JJC that’s why I’m not bothered with his post

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by etrouble: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
EastisBae:

I have been to all the 26 16 countries in West Africa including Cameroon and Central African Republic. The best Capitals of these countries are just as beautiful as Ilorin. They are not even near Osogbo, not to talk of Enugu, Akwa, Onitsha, Owerri and others.

If you say Abuja is not at par with international cities, then you may be right, but Nigeria is not the worst country in Africa.

18 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by thunderfirebubu: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
etrouble:

I have been to all the 26 countries in West Africa including Cameroon and Central African Republic. The best Capitals of these countries are just as beautiful as Ilorin. They are not even near Osogbo, not to talk of Enugu, Akwa, Onitsha, Owerri and others.

If you say Abuja is not at par with international cities, then you may be right, but Nigeria is not the worst country in Africa.
@bolded.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by allen113: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
wahala for people like us way never go abj before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Notatribalist(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
EastisBae:

I can only rate Johannesburg and Addis Ababa in Ethiopian as more beautiful than Abuja..I don travel round Africa my brother Abuja fine.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Notatribalist(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
etrouble:

I have been to all the 26 countries in West Africa including Cameroon and Central African Republic. The best Capitals of these countries are just as beautiful as Ilorin. They are not even near Osogbo, not to talk of Enugu, Akwa, Onitsha, Owerri and others.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Notatribalist(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
EastisBae:

Shut up,which Kigali is more beautiful than Abuja? You derive joy from bringing your country down, idiot.

12 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jesse25:

Let me hear word are you now saying they is no dirty part in all this city you mentioned ...keep deceiving ur self

There are dirty parts yes but when you take the best areas and the average areas you know we are far behind. One of our biggest problem with cities in Nigeria develop areas are less than 10% the rest are just quarters. Take Lagos where 2 out of 3 people live in slums.
Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Notatribalist:
Shut up,which Kigali is more beautiful than Abuja? You derive joy from bringing your country down, idiot.

I have been to 17 countries in Africa and I know what I am saying

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Abagworo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
EastisBae:

Abuja is more developed than Kigali and has far more beautiful roads and houses but Kigali is clean. The beauty of Kigali is its cleanliness which 90% of African cities lack. I don't think there's any African capital city as clean as Kigali. Rwanda is quite poor compared with Nigeria anyway

7 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Bkayyy: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

There are dirty parts yes but when you take the best areas and the average areas you know we are far behind. One of our biggest problem with cities in Nigeria develop areas are less than 10% the rest are just quarters. Take Lagos where 2 out of 3 people live in slums.
It is actually 2 and half out of 3.
I corrected you. You can continue
Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Ikengawo: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nigerians can't speak english or their native language to they make up for their inability to communicate with exaggerating to the point of openly lying, loudness, and being emotional over being factual or precise. So if they tell you about any other country
Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Abagworo(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Apart from Cape Town, Abuja is finer than most of the cities you listed there. Johannesburg is no longer as beautiful as it used to be in the past but it's still far more developed than Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Notatribalist(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have been to 17 countries in Africa and I know what I am saying
You don't know what you're saying. If you have been to 17 countries did you traveled round the cities to ascertain this claim?Ghana is one of the most under develop country in Africa, but you can never see a Ghanian coming online to claim Abuja is more develope than Kumasi, that's patriotism.. Your Nigerians have the habit of coming online to spell trash about your country.. Your problem is your leaders, not your country. Fight your leaders and stop castigating your country.

15 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Rugaria: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
dont even mention Lagos, apart from some barely manageable places between Ikoyi, VI and Lekki, Lagos is one big ghetto. I say this with no sense of prejudice though, just an indictment on our political leaders. The op is just an unexposed JJC that’s why I’m not bothered with his post

In relative terms, Abuja is cool Sha. But that's where it ends. No other city in Nigeria is planned to the extent that you can compare it with any standard city elsewhere
Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by nairaman66(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rugaria:

In relative terms, Abuja is cool Sha. But that's where it ends. No other city in Nigeria is planned to the extent that you can compare it with any standard city elsewhere

Abuja is a planned ghetto! Lagos is a ghetto! The rest cities in Nigeria Are slums! Don’t quote or argue with me!
Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Rugaria: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
nairaman66:

Abuja is a planned ghetto! Lagos is a ghetto! The rest cities in Nigeria Are slums! Don’t quote or argue with me!
Lol but you quoted me!? I will quote you but you can argeu with your keyboard. I said in "relative terms".. I've been around Abuja and I can say it's relatively planned compared to all the other disasters will call cities in nigeria! There are things you want to see there but it's certainly not a shabby city.Imean modernising Abuja won't take much. . Just a question of biulding up new neighbourhoods with better planning.
Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Goahead(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
If you all want beauty and infrastructures that dwarfs the best any African city could offer, then vote engineer Dave Umahi as our next president!
Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Sister fem why because you have nothing to back your data that it really accurate OK

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Okoroawusa: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
etrouble:

Excuse me. Did you say 26 countries in West Africa?

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by amazingspiderma: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
etrouble:

26 countries in W/ Africa.
Chai....

On a more serious note, Abuja is a beautiful city.
Anybody who lived abroad in UK or US will attest to the quality of it's roads network.
My personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. by Oluwajuwon09063: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bro I live in Abuja for over one year abj is very beautiful and mature state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#TwitterBan: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji, Deletes Kanu's Hate Tweets / Russian Celebrates The Departure Of Mcdonalds / Governor Otti Signs N567.2 Billion 2024 Abia Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.