Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? (1971 Views)

Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
DZTech:
shey I posted a definition for Blasphemy in d 1st post.
see definition of defamation below.Defamation | Definition of Defamation at Dictionary.com

Defamation definition, the act of defaming; false or unjustified injury of the good reputation of another, as by slander or libel; calumny.

u can't blaspheme against a man &
u can't defame a god

grin did you understand what you defined up there together with the practical use of it?
Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by DZTech: 2:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin did you understand what you defined up there together with the practical use of it?
lol
answer dey ur front, u still dey ask question.
if ur looking to win an argument, u don miss road.
ur beyond help.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by truespeak: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
@ DZTech.On behalf of Dtruthspeaker whom you banned, this is what he wished to let you know.

My purpose here is not to win arguments here but To Know and if I Do Know More than Any, I am also happy to Give My Knowledge.

Thus, you only know the explaination of defamation and blasphemy given to children not what you are supposed to know as an adult which is why I asked you those questions.

The sin and offence of Defamation has to do With the Unjustifiable and Unlawful, WILLFUL and DELIBERATE ACTION of Harming, Wounding or Killing A Certain Person, Delivered With The Use of Words or Gestures, whether such words are Written (Libel) or Oral (Slander).

Eg calling your female teacher a prostitute because she failed you in her English Test, or your calling you DZTECH A Fraud, because you got me banned, are Examples of Defamation.

Looking at the definition of blasphemy it can also be seen that the only distinction between blasphemy and defamation is simply because of the Type of Person Afflicted Who is accepted as being Higher and Greater than Men, called God.

This is was all I wanted to contribute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by DZTech: 12:44am On Dec 04, 2020
again, I gave d answer a while back.
u only now just caught up and repeated what I'd already said.
as for ur ban, u have falsely accused me of it.
I suggest requesting details from d mod in question.
truespeak:

Looking at the definition of blasphemy it can also be seen that the only distinction between blasphemy and defamation is simply because of the Type of Person Afflicted Who is accepted as being Higher and Greater than Men, called God.

This is was all I wanted to contribute!

Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by DZTech: 12:49am On Dec 04, 2020
maclatunji olawalebabs Samar1 IbroSaunks deols Abujabir24 PrinceDudu

this is disappointing.
I expected u guys to shed light on ur beliefs.
after all, I thought spreading ur faith was one of ur duties?
stop dulling o.
make una bring answer, shapali.
Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by DZTech: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
DZTech:

this is disappointing.
stop dulling o.
deafening silence...
Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by DZTech: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2020
DZTech:
deafening silence...
TGIF.
any contributions?
Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by DZTech: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
TGIF
new year, new answer's
Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by sonmvayina(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
He is neither . He was just an arab caravan bandit...terrorising traders and desposing them of their properties...He was killed by the people who he trained in terorism..Abubakar, Aisha his precious who he deflowered at age 9..And two other guys....

Reason: power.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by MightySparrow: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Islam is a curse on humanity
Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by psychalade: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
MightySparrow:
Islam is a curse on humanity

Same with Christianity. All religions are tools of control and suppression cool
Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by Auki: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
DZTech:

this is disappointing.
stop dulling o.

What is the essence of responding. You can't be asking questions and drawing your conclusions at the same time.
Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by MightySparrow: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
psychalade:

Same with Christianity. All religions are tools of control and suppression cool

Off all, Islam the sole religion with approval for destruction of lives. Christianity still campaign for repentance, Islam campaigns for destruction, killing s, and stealing and terrorism.
Today, most warring nations are Islamic nations or Islamic instigated wars.
Bro, all religions preach peace as their scriptures are better understood, but Islam becomes brutal. Don't say that it is the leftists doing bad, even the most pious of them secretly cherish the killing s for the cause of their Allah.
Re: Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? by DZTech: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Auki:

What is the essence of responding. You can't be asking questions and drawing your conclusions at the same time.
lol
wot conclusions?
and even assuming there were-
how does dt stop Muslim FAITHFULS from providing d correct information, to dispel falsehoods?
ur question is too porous to b taken seriously.
do u have answers, or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your A True Muslim Read This. / Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? / Is It Compulsory To Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.