Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) (33138 Views)

Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by stanliwise(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2020
Abeg where there dinosaurs in Nigeria? Me sef wan turn Billionaire overnight. I don dig my backyard, nothing dey..
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2020
Easier to believe a virgin gave birth to a super human called Jesus than believing this.
Religious people are funny.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
iamyemiakins:

These scientists blood dey hot o, na million years discoveries dey trend now.
E shock you
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by codeigniter(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
No wonder Africans are not intelligent to make shit, who care if anyone believes, but you can believe someone flew to space after he had resurrected himself

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Josywhyte: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
Abeg who lie this kind lie? Even Lai Mohammed no lie reach this one.
I dug up my fore fathers skeleton and guess how many years it's been there....100 million years...
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by article1: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2020
67million years? Haba! Make una take am easy o.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2020
UDUJ:

As a geologist I don't doubt this story bro. Scientists can decipher the age of fossils through a process called CARBON DATING. Google it and see.

Longtime bro. Good to see your post cool

Bless you sir....

I hope you are doing well sir UDUJ

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Nomswag: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2020
grin I'm beginning to suspect all this scientist discovery.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by codeigniter(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2020
We devoid intelligence even though we are taught this things where do u all think the crude oil that Nigeria wants to kill her self for came from, oh I forgot God created it on the 10th day
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by lamentor78(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
theFilmtric:
67 million years??
I don't know why I find it hard to believe stuff like this
The Trynosaurus was eeven 100% complete

theFilmtricsay

Is called radioactive dating
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
This indoctrination of 67million years is a LIE

Dinosaurs co-existed with Man and creationists have proved Darwinism wrong so many times with historical facts/evidences.

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Endowedgram(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2020
UDUJ:

As a geologist I don't doubt this story bro. Scientists can decipher the age of fossils through a process called CARBON DATING. Google it and see.

Longtime bro. Good to see your post cool

Summary: Radiocarbon dating is a key tool archaeologists use to determine the age of plants and objects made with organic material. But new research shows that commonly accepted radiocarbon dating standards can miss the mark -- calling into question historical timelines.

Source : Sciencedaily.com

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by ostechno(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Useless lies.....

How many millions years again pls?

Scam
Abi na, when literally all Nigerians know nothing. There are ways to measure the approximate age of something, it won't be accurate but will be very close. Do you think they just concluded that it's 65 million years. Lol
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by mmsen: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2020
xtians, head scrapers.

Come and explain dinosaurs in the context of your holy texts.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Ajsmart(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2020
They’re wrong by at least 1 million!!!! My estimate says 68million instead of the 67million years they’re claiming.

Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8966075/Scientists-reveal-worlds-complete-T-rex-skeleton.html
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by codeigniter(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2020
I have study this things and it is really logical, even I am not a physics student I still go to d library to read about astrophysics and it's really intuitive, it doesn't matter whether anyone believes or not, let invent things not just criticize people's work, no wonder dis country is called a shit. We are all at fault

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Image123(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Funny seeing religious people denying the millions of years

The article says "'We have not yet studied this specimen – it is a scientific frontier.'". It is the ONLY REASONABLE thing to do to doubt the tales. i wonder why you have such great faith in this without any study but choose to disbelieve the more believable Bible.

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by dfrost: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2020
theFilmtric:
67 million years??
I don't know why I find it hard to believe stuff like this
The Trynosaurus was eeven 100% complete

theFilmtricsay

Carbon dating makes it possible to calculate the age.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Pymetrics: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2020
Is there any connection between dinosaur and 5G or Electric cars? I don't know the reason why the researchers focused on this innocent dinosaur.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Antoeni(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2020
67 Million years, I Hear Una
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by etrouble: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2020
I have a complete skeleton of local rat from one trillion years ago.

Nonsense, they just write years as if na seconds.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by pacespot(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2020
If the dinosaurs that occupied the face of this earth for millions of years can go into extinction, how much less we humans that have been around for just a couple of hundreds of thousands years. We need to be intergalactic and genetically variant to ensure the survival of human race. Even though at that, who knows what could happen

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by davien(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2020
Image123:

The article says "'We have not yet studied this specimen – it is a scientific frontier.'". It is the ONLY REASONABLE thing to do to doubt the tales. i wonder why you have such great faith in this without any study but choose to disbelieve the more believable Bible.
Lol, wetin Torah come be? Better go settle matter within your beliefs.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by BigBrother9ja: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Useless lies.....

How many millions years again pls?

Scam
Just shut your ignorant mouth and stop disgracing your lineage here. Even if you live in a SHITHOLE filled with illiterates, at least internet is not so expensive to educate yourself with.

So many foolish people won't believe this but can believe that one man who lived about 2000 years ago is the saviour of the world.
A man that was crying father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...

SHAME

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by komzygirl(f): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Abeg, d world or earth is how many years again??
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by iriakanns(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Bloody liars.Set awon Lia Muhammed.
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by damosade(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2020
The same set of people that dont beleive communicate with their magical phones by the same scientist.

1 Like

Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Farki: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2020
Olodo Nigerians will soon come and say this fake. undecided
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by jeff1607(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2020
If God created us in his own image, who created this
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by omofranyoung(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Does it mean that africa can't discover something close these ancient animals.......
Re: Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) by Farki: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Just shut your ignorant mouth and stop disgracing your lineage here. Even if you live in a SHITHOLE filled with illiterates, at least internet is not so expensive to educate yourself with.

So many foolish people won't believe this but can believe that one man who lived 2000 years this the saviour of the world.
A man that was crying father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...

SHAME

Not just 2000 years they believe a teenage girl who was a "virgin" was impregnated by God himself to bear his son so that he could teach a small group of Jews and get killed by the same Jews he was teaching and after 3 days he rose from the dead to hang out with them then went to heaven but resides in a small cut of bread that they eat in his name.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS / Download Our Forum Free Mobile App For Easy Access Here / Inca Girl Frozen For 500 Years Now On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.