Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy (75146 Views)

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
PROBLEM
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Davido sit your ass there and be buzzing while PERUZZI screw chioma's cunt cool
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Ykc2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
bukatyne:

It is not all the time one should strive to make a point.

Is he Ponitus Pilate?
like when cynthia Morgan accused jude for owing her then jude should just keep quiet abi?Paul is even a good guy ,imagine the type of money they re losing because a lady from no where distroyed their source of income and family unity and you want Paul to be happy , let's her sing with peter now

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by complexBoss12: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uyi168:
I dont even understand the kind of American English DAVIDO is trying to form..

angry

grin my dear e nor tire u

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by HitlerGaddafi: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uyi168:

angry
He dey always try too hard to form black American gangster.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Access03(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uyi168:

angry
Lol, as a citizen of the States. The dude is high on CO or AZ!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Bigchristo: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
sapphiere:
Davido Adekele known professionally as Davido took to his Twitter page to call out those who attended birthday parties of Peter and Paul Okoye separately.
Davido wrote:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1329814439135223810

Paul Okoye didn't find Davido's post funny as he took to his IG story and wrote:This dude need to get off his high horses � Davido is trying to pass a message that they are supposed to be celebrating together as a twins not separate celebrations, I don’t think anybody should get angry about this.

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by duduade: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please who are these people
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....good for davido

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....
Do you know why am about 145 years and still very much alive and healthy......because am always minding my business

your grandpa is not a wiseman and you his grandson is a pussy nigga

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by samdunzo: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uyi168:

angry

Real niggarrrrr- ism, maybe oga slawomir can help the brudda out grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by daniwise(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Davido is always jumping on anything gaining momentum in attention. He needs to FEM!

Guy coordinate yourself
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
bukatyne:
This Paul is too troublesome.

Only you fight sister-in-law, fight Davido...

Is there no ignore button in his brain? undecided

Na wa o!

This is what I say.
His reply to Davido shows how troublesome he is. Even if Davido was wrong, he should know he made the statement out of love.

Why didn't Peter respond. He is more coolheaded than him.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Upmost96(f): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol, next time mind your business

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by ntyce(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
sapphiere:
He did not fight David. He was trying to make his point. Read through the lines there's no insult in Paul's post.

My prayer is for them to reunite.

But Davido was somehow right....

How can you attend Paul's party, leave then attend Peter's party....

Knowing fully that both are brothers and fighting....

Sounds wrong

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by ManTiger(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sin na hook!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Mgada1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
cool Ok,fans take over..
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by sty1es: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Whoa dude! Everything's going to be alright with you.
Amen to that but you're still a stupid numbskull sha.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Dreyton36: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle

Davido that can't make peace with his close pals
The same David is disappointed in other people who also can't make peace with their own pals

Pvssy ass niggarss
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by JoeEeL(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chuking mouth for wetin no consine u?

See ur life na, davido. undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Unrated900(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
whether una re unite or not
Na una problem be that.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by omoadeleye(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Oh, oh, Davido was talking anyhow, but i just kept mute and didn't want to talk, thank God they have replied him, why would he call people pussy. On top wetin?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Davido is right, there are things that should bring them together. If music couldn't bring them together at least their birthday celebration should do. The family and friends are happily celebrating their differences by attending their birthday parties at different locations the same day. They spend time with Peter in the morning and they jump to Paul in the afternoon. Common this guys are brothers and twins which could just be done in one place together

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Mak4web(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Just a little play bruv
For: David
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Asadujames202:
He who marries a Yoruba woman

Married a

@%$#@ Curse @%#@

You are a senseless person.

It shows in your statement. The kind of parents that brought you up. They must be so foolish that you inherited the stupidity from them.

You guys are so fool of hate.

Peter is one of the most happiest guys on this earth and that shows how wonderful his wife has been. Unlike your mum who couldn't raise a sensible child, Lola is raising her children in love and not hatred.

Yoruba's don't insult Chioma, her family and her tribe.
We could have called her a gold digger for marrying Davido but No! Its Davido's choice and we are cool with.

You are a Fool.

13 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by oluwasegun007(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lesson number one .. dont interfere in the family matter.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by mkpologwu(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
sapphiere:
Watch their birthday parties below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H1MMqbINqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCCkPSbNO0

Whoever said blood is thicker than water meant a lady's blood.

I'm yet to see female twins act this way.

Men take shots to save lives, women don't.....
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by domchike(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Guess am still the only person who doesn't know which one is Paul and which is Peter I only know dem as psquare
sapphiere:
Watch their birthday parties below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H1MMqbINqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCCkPSbNO0

Whoever said blood is thicker than water meant a lady's blood.

I'm yet to see female twins act this way.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by cardoctor(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
I'm disappointed in all of u.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by riyanxeally(f): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
bukatyne:
This Paul is too troublesome.

Only you fight sister-in-law, fight Davido...

Is there no ignore button in his brain? undecided

Na wa o!
his just raw real n blunt davido na pikin where Psquare Dey he should learn to respect him elders las las he had good intentions but said it d wrong way by insulting guests pussys

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Upmost96:
Lol, next time mind your business

Davido made a point though with foul words.

Paul is such an irrational troublesome guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.