Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) (68928 Views)

Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / 'We Will Reverse Ageing Process With 200-Year-Olds Playing Football' (Photos) / Death Will Be A Choice, Ageing Curable By 2045, Says Genetic Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by MuttleyLaff: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2020
Lush100:
Everything had expiry date.
Till today, no one has been able to invent blood despite knowing the makeup of it.
The Bible says the life of an animal is in it's blood (hope I got the verse verbatim).
Of course, for the life of every creature is its blood: its blood is its life and the spirit is the life of the soul/body, at this side of eternity.

Lush100:
Beside it may be a little reversing (in the real sense it's called delaying) but u cannot stop death sir,
Men lived more than 150 year some few millennials ago but was reduced to Max of 120.
So we never even scratch the surface.
It's good though especially if they can reverse aging tissues and or organs.
Brother, where did you get "but was reduced to Max of 120." from? Also who really and particularly, did you think was reduced to max of 120?
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by snoopz: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2020
person wey go die go die jaare
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by nijabazaar: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2020
GodWrites:

A single being? I think we're still babies to undertake such a project, going by the fact that we're not even a type 1 civilization yet.

It took us millions of years to evolve to this point, so be patient as we'll soon start creating humans as if they were toys.

The question is: would you still allow yourself to be brainwashed by a 2000 years old book written by middle east stone age men?

If yes, that's proof that you're a disgrace to the human specie, and doesn't deserve to be labeled intelligent.

So there still individuals like you on this side of the world.

I love this response

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm

Now we are done for in Nigeria.

See wetin Nigerian politicians go use looted funds take buy now...

Na scam, though den go still loot our money dey do hyperbaric treatment wey den don dey do since 70s.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by MuttleyLaff: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2020
snoopz:
person wey go die go die jaare
[img]https://i./79Wb.gif[/img]
Abi ooo. Na hin.
Whether you reverse ageing or not reverse ageing, everyone go answer when the Grim Reaper las, las, a comes knocking on the door.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by edoairways: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2020
ODJ124:
OMG..... Sometimes I feel the brains of the white man were specially made... by God.. there level of reasoning baffles me......

what a great innovation..

Thread seen....
They have the same brain with blacks. A major difference is the risk they undertake. Most Blacks consider the families when embarking on a risky venture
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

WHILE MICHAEL JACKSON WAS DOING THE SAME THING WE WERE CALLING HIM WACKO JACKO

SPITS

Thanks jare!

Since the 70s and 80s den don dey use am.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by infogenius(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Scientists can try this!
Humans can try that!
There are Certain things that can only be on the pages of Newspapers and in the internet!

Matters of Life and Death lies ONLY in the Hands of GOD Almighty...
Anyother talk is Noise..

No Matter How we try as Humans to do, we cannot do more than what GOD Almighty permits us..

Yes u're right. However God has given man Wisdom to have dominion.
Let humans try and keep trying to make life worth living to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by TheCork(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by iramure(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2020
IgiveFreebies:
See Africans and their backward mentality. Other climes are exploring the possibility of life without disease and suffering, exploring the stars and the Galaxy while our problems are how their discoveries will prove wrong our religious beliefs and how to get cheap onions.
if our Nigeria pastors hear this one now they will claim is god that gave them long life, awon were!
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by harmony75: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2020
wow great brains ��
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm

Now we are done for in Nigeria.

See wetin Nigerian politicians go use looted funds take buy now...
my thoughts exactly, this thing is targeted at African moronic politicians.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Kokaine(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Scientists can try this!
Humans can try that!
There are Certain things that can only be on the pages of Newspapers and in the internet!

Anyother talk is Noise..

No Matter How we try as Humans to do, we cannot do more than what GOD Almighty permits us..

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Tony142: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2020
nijabazaar:

Are u aware what telomeres are?

Are you aware that the rate at which u age is coded in your DNA.

Are you aware that skin is an organ?

wow, u too much, guy pls leaves that idiot alone, he no get sense, na him yansh he take dey think
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by tonysunkan: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Scientists are only 'proposing.'

God will 'dispose.'

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2020
Yes, it has to do with Telerones, a part of the Gene associated with longevity, the longer the length of the Telerones, means longer Life, they found that in the conditions of high pressure and breathing high quantities of oxygen, leads to a state that lengthens the Telelrones and lengthens life.

The state that favors the lengthening the Telerones is such that the human cells absorb Oxygen.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Erojepromise(f): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Came4apost:

Matters that were even more unbelievable for years ..scientist overcame them. Don't be surprised when nurallink starts downloading peoples minds to other bodies .. they have started for pigs .. and humans and pigs have similar characteristics
wtf.... [quote author=Came4apost post=96271862]
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by EMMY76: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
purples25:
This could be good or bad. Scary thought : What if it actually works on a higher level and they use this method to create human weapons for killing and wars, that will never die shocked

Then I think I remember something about the prediction of the end days, something about people suffering and not being able to die....

The research didn't state that the scientists can prevent humans from physically dieing when deadly diseases and bodily harm inflict them it can only prolong life but can't stop sudden death anytime it chooses to come.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Faithful007: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
plessis:
[s][/s]

The van Allen belt is impregnable, that is why companies spend billions on rockets, trying to go through the belt covering earth.

Nobody has left planet earth.

You've been deceived by the whiteman
https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/apollo-11-van-allen-radiation-belts-translunar-injection/

You obviously have inadequate knowledge of outer space. First of all, the van Allen belt is about 550km in altitude, so one can orbit the earth and travel to the ISS without taking it into account. Secondly, read the article above, and see how the issue was taken care of.
Lastly, desist from watching stupid YouTube videos and read more scientific journals instead.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Olakunleyakub(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
While I agree with you 100% that matters of life and death lies in the hand of Almighty but it will be worthy of note to know that this our generation have exposed ourselves too much to different series of foods and other things that are of great hazard to our healths all of those that were limited during olding days.
Righteousness89:
Scientists can try this!
Humans can try that!

Anyother talk is Noise..

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by plessis: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
Faithful007:
https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/apollo-11-van-allen-radiation-belts-translunar-injection/

You obviously have inadequate knowledge of outer space. First of all, the van Allen belt is about 550km in altitude, so one can orbit the earth and travel to the ISS without taking it into account. Secondly, read the article above, and see how the issue was taken care of.
Lastly, desist from watching stupid YouTube videos and read more scientific journals instead.
[/s]
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Arielle: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Sounds really promising. This could lead to a cure for cancer and other degenerative diseases.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Erojepromise(f): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
reverse aging can not reverse death... death is inevitable l said what I said
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by HAccord: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
I just got a great business idea from just reading this journal. I just can't believe my 'Eureka' feeling right now. grin

I'm gonna be very wealthy. cool
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by bluefilm: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
frog12:
just dey give credit of everything to JESUS! do you see JESUS name there?

I'd rather give credit to JESUS

Than to give it to frogs.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Originalsly: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
GodWrites:

I'm yet to see your God regrow an amputated limp. But science beat your God to that.

I'm yet to see your God raise the dead, except a story that was written 2000 years ago with not tangible proof.

Your God failed to see Covid19, leading to millions of people losing their life. Even your con men of God couldn't do anything but to close church and stay at home.

At the end of the day, science saved us. Wake up, you're just like the prophets of Baal, worshipping a thing that doesn't talk, see or hear.

It's only a matter of time before we become immortal, being able to digitally copy our brain and transfer to another host.

Our life expectancy is already surging high due to our improved medical care, leading to population explosion.
On millions dying of COVID-19.... really? Because theybsaid so it is so

You're alive today because of science, not GOD!

To you and thise who believe Science today is sooo advanced .... and as Africans we have always and will forever be behind. Mankind had been wayyy more scientifically advanced more than 2000 years ago....not the White man.... Africans. Whatever man knows now was known more than 2000 years ago....."there is nothing new under the sun". Two examples..... the Great Pyramid.... our sooo advanced brilliant scientists with cutting edge technology are yet to figure out how the pyramid was made.... tried but keep failing to even transport the building blocks.... do not have any equipment in the world today that can move some of the huge marble slabs. Whatever technology they used... we today do not have it... we are not that advanced. Some mummies were discovered recently... more than a thousand years old.... in pristine condition. Do we know how to do that today?... we have no clue... but will go into "reverse engineering" to try to figure it out. The Sphinx... and similar half beast half human.... not creative artists works... but a mirror of genetic engineering that was being done wayyy back then. What Africans have done that the Whites cannot explain.... the credit is given to Aliens.
On millions dying of COVID-19.... how can you be sooo aware and science driven but can believe and repeat this scam? Don't you know COVID-19 is just another flu?..but a bit harsher? Didn't you stop to ask yourself why post mortems are not allowed? You just swallow everything that is placed before you without question. Breaking News.... COVID-19 is the excuse to carry out worldwide vaccination... regardless what is said..... it will not be business as usual until everyone is vaccinated. COVID-19 is part of an agenda.It was written in the story 2000 years ago under the Mark of the Beast. Google HR 6666 ..... HR 748

Only a fool.says there is no God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by GodWrites: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Originalsly:

To you and thise who believe Science today is sooo advanced .... and as Africans we have always and will forever be behind. Mankind had been wayyy more scientifically advanced more than 2000 years ago....not the White man.... Africans. Whatever man knows now was known more than 2000 years ago....."there is nothing new under the sun". Two examples..... the Great Pyramid.... our sooo advanced brilliant scientists with cutting edge technology are yet to figure out how the pyramid was made.... tried but keep failing to even transport the building blocks.... do not have any equipment in the world today that can move some of the huge marble slabs. Whatever technology they used... we today do not have it... we are not that advanced. Some mummies were discovered recently... more than a thousand years old.... in pristine condition. Do we know how to do that today?... we have no clue... but will go into "reverse engineering" to try to figure it out. The Sphinx... and similar half beast half human.... not creative artists works... but a mirror of genetic engineering that was being done wayyy back then. What Africans have done that the Whites cannot explain.... the credit is given to Aliens.
On millions dying of COVID-19.... how can you be sooo aware and science driven but can believe and repeat this scam? Don't you know COVID-19 is just another flu?..but a bit harsher? Didn't you stop to ask yourself why post mortems are not allowed? You just swallow everything that is placed before you without question. Breaking News.... COVID-19 is the excuse to carry out worldwide vaccination... regardless what is said..... it will not be business as usual until everyone is vaccinated. COVID-19 is part of an agenda.It was written in the story 2000 years ago under the Mark of the Beast. Google HR 6666 .....

Only a fool.says there is no God.

I don't blab with conspiracy theorists... Whatever claim you make without proof can be dismissed without proof. As simple as that!

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by jjxxx: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Raydos:
Abeg no let Nigeria and Africa leaders see this post oo

If them see am, Nah we the Masses go suffer am!!

Lol...
U know weda na Buhari use?
Maybe na Buhari them use do the first experiment self. U no see as the guy b like 35 years old?
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Ayo2004: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
purples25:
This could be good or bad. Scary thought : What if it actually works on a higher level and they use this method to create human weapons for killing and wars, that will never die shocked

Then I think I remember something about the prediction of the end days, something about people suffering and not being able to die....
U watch too much Hollywood movies
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by Adebayofficial(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8970999/Scientists-claim-successfully-reversed-human-ageing-process-group-elderly-adults.html

This is very true as the effect of the polluted air we breathe in can be seen on our skin and internal organs. This go a long way as a determinant factor of how we age. At times, a 70 year old man appears younger than a 30year old chain smoker.
Re: Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) by simplesearch: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
GodWrites:

I'm yet to see your God regrow an amputated limp. But science beat your God to that.

I'm yet to see your God raise the dead, except a story that was written 2000 years ago with not tangible proof.

Your God failed to see Covid19, leading to millions of people losing their life. Even your con men of God couldn't do anything but to close church and stay at home.

At the end of the day, science saved us. Wake up, you're just like the prophets of Baal, worshipping a thing that doesn't talk, see or hear.

It's only a matter of time before we become immortal, being able to digitally copy our brain and transfer to another host.

Our life expectancy is already surging high due to our improved medical care, leading to population explosion.

You're alive today because of science, not GOD!

Do you have a problem believing in the existence of God? This is because with your write up, I can see nothing but agitation and ceaseless struggle within your soul!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage / Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.