Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos (22002 Views)

Burning Building At Balogun Market In Lagos (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market In Lagos State (Photos, Video) / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Swagavillage(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fire on Friday has razed some shops at the popular Balogun Market on Lagos Island in Lagos.

Shops in a three-story building in the market were razed by the inferno before emergency management agencies could put out the fire.

There was pandemonium when the fire broke out on Friday afternoon as traders scamper to safety.

A huge crowd of onlookers was seen on the ground floor of the building as fire firefighters arrived on time to battle the raging inferno.

The fire was quickly curtailed as the firefighters prevented it from spreading to other shops in the vicinity.

Director-General, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA, Dr. Femi Oke-Osanyintolu told PM NEWS that on arrival at the scene it was discovered that a double shop on the second floor of a three-storey building was gutted by fire

The fire was contained and was successfully put out by the agency’s LRT , LASG fire , CBD, and Federal Fire Service.

“There were no injuries or casualties. Damping down has been concluded,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIxyOpRQCUM

2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Every year by this time Balogun go burn.

This is becoming too much of a coincidence.

E get wetin physical eye no dey see for that Balogun.

41 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Prayers for all affected !!
Many things that happen are beyond what the Ordinary eyes sees or Understands..

Reminds me of my Personal Experience some months ago..

There came a time where I had this particular dream about 3-5 times. My wife also had the same dream. I knew it was Something I had to pray about.
I dreamt of my house burning! There was a time I practically had to jump up from my bed with the smell of Fire right in my nostrils. That is my house was burning down in the dream and I woke up with Fire smell right on bed.

By the Grace and Mercy of God, we battled it out in Prayers and that dream stopped!
Few weeks later about 4-5 house got burnt in my neighborhood on different days! At my back , side, etc. I mean Completely burnt!

My own House was Spared because it has been taken care of in the Spirtual!

Many evils you see today are beyond the ordinary! We Live in a very Wicked and Evil world..

If you are someone who Genuinely and Conciously walks with God, He will reveal things to you before they happen! Wat you Cancel will not come near you..

That's why you need to Fully walk with GOD so He also will Walk with you..

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by annyplenty(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fire razed shanties at Oko Baba.

Petrol Tanker exploded at Kara bridge.

Petrol Tanker exploded at Lagos Ibadan expressway. More than 40 houses burnt.

Oando Farm tank of 7.3million liters of petro burst into fire.

Properties worth billions of Naira were set ablaze during the endsars protest.

Dozens of police stations were set ablaze in the endsars protest.

And many more, All within the 2 weeks interval to one another.

And you are still thinking everything is normal. I just hope that the next will not be rain of fire and brimstones from above.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by adadike(f): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

There came a time where I had this particular dream about 3-5 times. My wife also had the same dream. I knew it was Something I had to pray about.
I dreamt of my house burning! There was a time I practically had to jump up from my bed with the smell of Fire right in my nostrils. That is my house was burning down in the dream and I woke up with Fire smell right on bed.

By the Grace and Mercy of God, we battled it out in Prayers and that dream stopped!
Few weeks later about 4-5 house got burnt in my neighborhood on different days! At my back , side, etc. I mean Completely burnt!

Many evils you see today are beyond the ordinary! We Live in a very Wicked and Evil world..

If you are someone who Genuinely and Conciously walks with God, He will reveal things to you before they happen! Wat you Cancel will not come near you..

how do I walk with God?

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
adadike:
how do I walk with God?
You walk with GOD by Genuinely and Conciously Repenting From your Sin and Surrender to JESUS Christ!

You walk with GOD by Having Daily Quality time with Him through his HIS Word.

You walk with GOD by Feeding your Spirit being instead of Gratifying the Flesh!

You Walk with GOD by Involving Him in Everything you do.

You Walk with GOD by Making HIM First in Everything about you. Nothing! No one Comes between you and HIM

You Walk with GOD by Pursuing HIS interest with All your Heart...

You Walk with GOD by Standing Bodly For HIM even if Everyone goes against you!

You Walk with GOD by staying away from Sin and Fleshly lust!

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by GreaterFuture(m): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Sad... God in his mercy and Wisdom, pls act and do the Best for These people. ��

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by millionboi2: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Gb
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by slawormiir: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by candidbabe(f): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2020
God deliver your children
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Shortcut2life: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Make una try dey careful for this Xmas season .. always check your electrical circuits if it is damaged .. I pray we won’t witness loss for the remaining month of this year 2020..

4 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Chidexthebest: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Lagos and Fire. Nawa o
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Jeez
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Uprightness100(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

There came a time where I had the is particular dream about 3-5 times. My wife also had the same dream. I knew it was Something I had to pray about.

Nothing else to add..
Thank you..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by AFULA(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2020
Okay
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by pozehnani(f): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2020
Huh?

What is it with major Lagos markets being gutted down by fire every end of the year. This thing is beginning to look premeditated.

Where will people shop for Xmas now? Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Chijeep(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2020
K
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by STRI1: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2020
This is serious
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by iampeterben(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2020
Again
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Sbsrules: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Nothing is hidden from the eyes of GOD.
Nothing!!!
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by gambia(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Its well. Bad news everyday sad
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by kponkedenge(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Na every December period this market dey burn.
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2020
I'm crying now
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by crossfm: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Again,this fire don da turn to another thing oh.
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by victons(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2020
angry
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by dahmie2013: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2020
It is well....
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by IamFINESSE: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2020
angry
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by techmo(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by SOJOSEPH(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yes, spiritual controls the physical

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by ignis: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Double tragedy for Lagos.

IPOB boys need to answer some questions

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by BigSarah(f): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Balogun Market again, this happens frequently .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? / Banks Abandon Uniform Atms, OTC Transaction Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.