Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 AM

Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos (21965 Views)

Burning Building At Balogun Market In Lagos (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market In Lagos State (Photos, Video) / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

You walk with GOD by Genuinely and Conciously Repenting From your Sin and Surrender to JESUS Christ!

You walk with GOD by Having Daily Quality time with Him through his HIS Word.

You walk with GOD by Feeding your Spirit being instead of Gratifying the Flesh!

You Walk with GOD by Involving Him in Everything you do.

You Walk with GOD by Making HIM First in Everything about you. Nothing! No one Comes between you and HIM

You Walk with GOD by Pursuing HIS interest with All your Heart...

You Walk with GOD by Standing Bodly For HIM even if Everyone goes against you!

You Walk with GOD by staying away from Sin and Fleshly lust!

Impatient pastor.
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by sammysneh(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2020
Too bad, it's well

This year is very funny God see us through
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by UDUJ(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2020
My heart goes out to the shop owners whose stores got burnt. A sad way to end the year with the loss of one's hard earned investments undecided
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by slizzyb(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2020
That is their way. Watch out the next level of the shop next year.. Something is not right
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by guru90: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayers for all affected !!
Many things that happen are beyond what the Ordinary eyes sees or Understands..

Reminds me of my Personal Experience some months ago..

There came a time where I had this particular dream about 3-5 times. My wife also had the same dream. I knew it was Something I had to pray about.
I dreamt of my house burning! There was a time I practically had to jump up from my bed with the smell of Fire right in my nostrils. That is my house was burning down in the dream and I woke up with Fire smell right on bed.

By the Grace and Mercy of God, we battled it out in Prayers and that dream stopped!
Few weeks later about 4-5 house got burnt in my neighborhood on different days! At my back , side, etc. I mean Completely burnt!

My own House was Spared because it has been taken care of in the Spirtual!

Many evils you see today are beyond the ordinary! We Live in a very Wicked and Evil world..

If you are someone who Genuinely and Conciously walks with God, He will reveal things to you before they happen! Wat you Cancel will not come near you..

That's why you need to Fully walk with GOD so He also will Walk with you..

Wow ooooh..

My Nairaland Pastor...... So, u don marry self.... i was thinking u are still single like me self..........

MY SPIRITUAL MOTIVATOR!!!

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by guru90: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Akamariner:

Impatient pastor.

Because u don see Nairaland Pastor Rules to walk with God....

Abi.... It is hard for u to follow that rules....

Oga.... repent!!!

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

There came a time where I had this particular dream about 3-5 times. My wife also had the same dream. I knew it was Something I had to pray about.
I dreamt of my house burning! There was a time I practically had to jump up from my bed with the smell of Fire right in my nostrils. That is my house was burning down in the dream and I woke up with Fire smell right on bed.

By the Grace and Mercy of God, we battled it out in Prayers and that dream stopped!
Few weeks later about 4-5 house got burnt in my neighborhood on different days! At my back , side, etc. I mean Completely burnt!

Many evils you see today are beyond the ordinary! We Live in a very Wicked and Evil world..

If you are someone who Genuinely and Conciously walks with God, He will reveal things to you before they happen! Wat you Cancel will not come near you..

thank you for this.God bless you

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Thoughts and prayers with everyone affected
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
adadike:
how do I walk with God?
Very good question. Ask me any question about it
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by kheny12(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
This time last year,The same sceneiro.Something must be fishy.May God help us.
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
adadike:
how do I walk with God?

First step, stay away from false pastors like Righteousness89.
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by adadike(f): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

You walk with GOD by Genuinely and Conciously Repenting From your Sin and Surrender to JESUS Christ!

You walk with GOD by Having Daily Quality time with Him through his HIS Word.

You walk with GOD by Feeding your Spirit being instead of Gratifying the Flesh!

You Walk with GOD by Involving Him in Everything you do.

You Walk with GOD by Making HIM First in Everything about you. Nothing! No one Comes between you and HIM

You Walk with GOD by Pursuing HIS interest with All your Heart...

You Walk with GOD by Standing Bodly For HIM even if Everyone goes against you!

You Walk with GOD by staying away from Sin and Fleshly lust!

thanks so much. Send some Bible quotations to help me start and am also prone to sudden anger.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by adadike(f): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Guestlander:

First step, stay away from false pastors like Righteousness89.
shocked
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by adadike(f): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
toyetade:
Very good question. Ask me any question about it
prone to sudden anger and will say things that I will end up regretting later

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by TBolaitan(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
This balogun market must it be every year.... well God will save us in everything we are doing this year 2020 is cast year already .. this 2021 we are about to enter many good things of life will locate us.
Am into estate agency
Interior decoration
Property management
Graphics design
Contact 09025462416
Watsapp 08127588833
Worry no more if you are looking for apartment in Lagos and to furnish it to your taste worry no more call one if this number
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by BennyDGreat: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
booscy:
Every year by this time Balogun go burn.

This is becoming too much of a coincidence.

E get wetin physical eye no dey see for that Balogun.

Hmm I agree
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
adadike:
prone to sudden anger and will say things that I will end up regretting later
Yes we all get angry as human but the bible said we can be angry but we should sin not. The best thing to do is to keep quiet. Don't say anything, walk away, no need to reply anyone. We usually regret things we say in anger. You can leave the scene of anger and find something else doing. It is not by drinking or going into sin. We can pray if we can. That is called maturity.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
It is that time of the year !!!. The ones burnt last year have not been rebuilt and this is happening again. Even this September when I visited that area smoke was seen coming from one of the buildings but I guess it was put-out before it could cause a major damage.

There is something not so normal about this occurances
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by adadike(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
toyetade:

Yes we all get angry as human but the bible said we can be angry but we should sin not. The best thing to do is to keep quiet. Don't say anything, walk away, no need to reply anyone. We usually regret things we say in anger. You can leave the scene of anger and find something else doing. It is not by drinking or going into sin. We can pray if we can. That is called maturity.
thanks so much for this. Very helpful really. Thanks again
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
These fires are not ordinary, if you have a shop in that Balogun market, pray hard before your enemies or forces attack it with spiritual fire from nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

This your testimony reminds me of the day holy spirit was telling me to pray against spirit of death when I was doing one of my Midnight prayers, I was ignoring the voice cause I had other prayer points but then I obeyed and prayed fervently against the spirit of death, even after praying, I was hearing death death death, in the morning that same day, a shooting that killed people happened and my father was able to escape death cause the shooting started immediately he passed the area. He would have died of stray bullet if I hadn't listen to the holy spirit and prayed against it. Its good to be spiritually sensitive and to obey God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by mechanics(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Won't be funny for the traders whose shops were affected during this Yuletide season.
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by ecomalchemist(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nuttella:
These fires are not ordinary, if you have a shop in that Balogun market, pray hard before your enemies or forces attack it with spiritual fire from nowhere.

I wonder why people have shops when everything is online these days !!

Could it be that majority of the shop owners are not technologically advanced ?
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
ecomalchemist:

I don't buy things online to avoid being shortchanged, I go to market. So there are people like me too.
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
adadike:
thanks so much. Send some Bible quotations to help me start and am also prone to sudden anger.
Pray against spirit of anger. God be with you.
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by adadike(f): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nuttella:
Pray against spirit of anger. God be with you.
Amen dear. Thanks so much
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by emoney09: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jesus
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by lovesky(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Na everytime fire dey burn for balogun market? God help us oo. Meanwhile
*GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT*
You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily
*You Would Easily Withdraw Funds To Your Nigerian Bank Regularly*

*Its #3,000 ✅✅Click Now* ����
https:///3n8sRlI
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by uuzba(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
booscy:
Every year by this time Balogun go burn.

This is becoming too much of a coincidence.

E get wetin physical eye no dey see for that Balogun.
When the weather is dry in November, December, fire burns easily.

Then buy fire extinguisher and use..
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by uuzba(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Go and do website online technology for them na?
Educated people in Nigeria don't like doing anything. They only complain about other uneducated people.
Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by uuzba(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
kheny12:
This time last year,The same sceneiro.Something must be fishy.May God help us.
Fire burns forest in America every year. Also in Australia.. Those are even started by lightning strike.
Fire burns when the weather is dry.
As you have known this now, will you go and open shop in Balogun market without having a fire extinguisher?
-
The small stay i did in UK, whenever I entered a public building, they would always point where the fire hose, and exit points are, church, school, bank ... everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos by Dynamiceagle(f): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
adadike:
how do I walk with God?
ask the Holy Spirit for help, he'll always tell you more about the Father ask the Holy Spirit to take over every thing that concerns you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / 12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.