Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words (7873 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Governorship Elections: IGP Beefs Up Security In Rivers, Other Volatile States / Impeachment: Police Beef Up Security In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by passyjango(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2011
embarassed Please, this is not funny. This is not a time to laugh, how did we endup with this 'coconut head'? Which way Nigeria?  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. An ordinary, "I beg your pardon", would have made a huge difference.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2011
passyjango:

embarassed Please, this is not funny. This is not a time to laugh, how did we endup with this 'coconut head'? Which way Nigeria?  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. An ordinary, "I beg your pardon", would have made a huge difference.

True!

My brother, we are laughing because we have only limited power. In democracy, everyone is entitled to one vote and these mooorons have destroyed the society to the point we have many hungry and unprincipled reetards that they can foool to vote for their likes because of desperation, inducement or ignorance. You have a few of these reetards on NL defending the indefensible

Honestly, instead of having GEJ, we can as well release one of the Silverback Gorillas in Ibadan zoo and put it in Aso Rock! It might result in better performance.

Retardeen Silverback Gorilla President                                                                                   More intelligent Silverback Gorilla 

Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by OAM4J: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2011
Saga, you better be careful, else Dr. Lucky will send some SSS officials to remove your job security grin

violent:

@OP
Job security is when a commercial séx-vendor ensures her customers wore condoms

This is sooooooooooo hilarious grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2011
OAM4J:

Saga, you better be careful, else Dr. Lucky will send some SSS officials to remove your job security grin

Ko ni daa funwon! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by tlops(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2011
did he really gave that definition, 9Ja is in trouble, how can he promise to create jobs when he doesnt even know what job security is!
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by tlops(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2011
no wonder he wanted expo,
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by eros(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2011
I wish we could reach the locals with this message. Make them understand who GEJ really is and why they should never vote for him no matter how much they are paid to vote.

Job security indeed. The dum.best President, Nigeria ever had. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by OAM4J: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Ko ni daa funwon!  grin grin grin grin grin

because you dey London abi? Ti won ba wa lo 'Umaru Dikko style' lati fi arrest e, then you will know that his definition of Job security is PHD-class.  grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2011
OAM4J:

because you dey London abi? Ti won ba wa lo 'Umaru Dikko style' lati fi arrest e, then you will know that his definition of Job security is PHD-class.  grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO loudly!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by 9ijaMan: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
When I first saw this thread yesterday, I actually thought it was a joke. How can a sitting president with a PhD fail to define job security properly?

Any Nigeria who votes for this guy surely wants his generations unborn to wallow in abject misery and poverty.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Kilode1: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2011
Jos security is when you embezzle public funds so you can have money to run for higher office.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by symbianDON(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2011
according to the revised pdp lexicon for phd botany  candidates vol. 1, job security is the situation where you unwittingly avoid taking part in nn24 debates in order to secure your job as president.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by MAYOWAAK: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2011
Job security is the probabilty that armed robbers will always achieve 100% success rate in their operations and the security agencies will lack the tools to match their level of sophistication.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by AmAlone: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2011
Let me sound a little dumb here,

He is right!
hatch#:

After ther term Job Security was defined by our own No 1 man GoodLuck Jonathan to D'banj " Assuming you r'e doing your job on stage, performing and we start hearing Gun shots outside, there need to be security from such situation as you perform. . . .

He defiined it na!
Job!!
Security!!!
hahahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by lyfe(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2011
Job security is knowing that it is safe to ask him to use kondom before Mouth Action.
Warning, Oral Seks is worse than smoking tobacco.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by kcjazz(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2011
My fellow widows, Job security is using thugs and rascals for elections.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2011
symbianDON:

according to the revised pdp lexicon for phd botany  candidates vol. 1, job security is the situation where you unwittingly avoid taking part in nn24 debates in order to secure your job as president.

I pray the voters let him know that is job insecurity.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Pharoh: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2011
Is this what the politics section has been turned into?
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2011
Pharoh:

Is this what the politics section has been turned into?

This is what the Pinhead that has the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla has turned our politics into.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by lahips: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2011
why has our president chosen to embarass us like this and am sure non of his aids will correct him incase of next time,now am really begining to wonder if what we deserve is a "by chance or luck" leader.the situation is pathetic and sad.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by emiye(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2011
Job security is  simply when you rig your election as an incumbent   .
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2011
Please be eazy on GEJ,He came down to the level of D'banj by using him as an illustration to define Job security.Guess who is d koko master naw
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by medjai(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2011
And is there any source or whatever that confirms that Mr. President made such goof? I watched the same thing and there was no such thing
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by medjai(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2011
And is there any source or whatever that confirms that Mr. President made such goof? I watched the same thing and there was no such thing
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by nanidee(f): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2011
chei!! lwkmd

I hope this is a joke. shocked grin

Mehn, you all have a great sense of humor. I have been laughing since i opened this thread. :DNo need to watch commedies when there's nairaland. Lol.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^^
Odechuwu is the alias of GEJ derieve from two strong terms from the most rival ethnic language in nigeria.

ode= mumu

chukwu=god
odechukwu= god of mumu(creator of mumulogy)

so brother calm down! wink wink wink

Awesome combination. . .lmao
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by SUGURU: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2011
Pls did president actually said this or could this be mockery?
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by fstranger3(m): 12:21am On Mar 20, 2011
Did he actually say what the OP stated?

As in really?
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by Tolulop001(f): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2011
SUGURU:

Pls did president actually said this or could this be mockery?

im still wondering maself. . .

it is not funny oh!

can we get a transcript / video clip of this?
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by fstranger3(m): 12:41am On Mar 20, 2011
SUGURU:

Pls[size=18pt] did [/size]president actually [size=18pt]said [/size]this or could this be mockery?

The auxiliary verb carries the tense. Did shows the past.  (Otherwise it would be do or does.) You can't indicate tense twice in the same clause.  (*did president actually said this?The main verb shows the past tense ONLY when no auxiliary verb is present to do the job!
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by SUGURU: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2011
Thank you fstranger3, it was an oversight.
Re: Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words by JomoGbomo2(m): 12:57am On Mar 20, 2011
Much as i don't support GEJ, i refuse to believe that he actually said this. If he really did, Then we are in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Assembly Reopens Amidst Tight Security / Timi Frank Accuses INEC Of Inducing Csos With N300m To Rig Elections / South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.