Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death (43859 Views)

Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by loopman: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2020
It’s like all the whole 78 dead bodies are Ibos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by pacespot(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2020
RIP
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Shadysen: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Bubu has been a bad boy indeed...Rip to her we all live to die one day.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Kelvinhunta: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Don't tell me as intelligent as u r that u believe this story! Protest was ongoing and u know d possible number of people on D protest ground, the a driver hits and run? Firstly when u approaching such crowd u slow down till u pass but if u fail to slow down nko? U guessed right! Others will pounce on U. There is no way u can hit someone and run on such circumstances. Not possible, they go Follow u enter anywhere u go. Know it that they will go anything to cover up. Imagine having a brain damage from hit and run driver in a crowded area. We r more intelligent pls
Officialgarri:
And these are the deaths the type of deaths we are counting as part of the lekki massacre?

Wonders shall never end. I'm sure the deceased is turning in her grave out of anger.

For the one or two that were accidentally killed, (maybe stampede or stabs from peaceful protesters) may their souls rest in peace.

But as for the remaining 70+ people that died according to DJ switch, may they rot away and their dead will never be recognized since they chose to die and take their bodies along to the world beyond.
Such greediness.
The worms are angry!
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by morgstreme: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2020
TheStranger:
Lie Muhammed won't talk about the hit and run driver o

Ohh..

We thought she was SHOT by soldiers
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by jrusky(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2020
What Buhari Zombified apologist who are putting up silly defensive argument don't know is that their messiah is a dead beat in term of delivering true governance.

I can not blame anyone that either said 7 died or more or those who never belief this govt position on this matter because in my entire life as a Nigeria this useless administration lies too much its so shameful that fathers, grandfathers within apc lies like hell, they lie with no shame. This is why no one believes them.

Apc are so crafty in covertrous and propaganfa politics this is why God is punishing them.

If army are sure no one died then why all the lies its not us, we are not their, governor invited us, governor did not invited us blablaa shit
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Donaldjons(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Oga don't doubt it I was at lekki toll gate when some guys where carrying her then she was still in coma, a car hit her and it was a Lexus 330 precisely and the guy have to run..... The worst of it all is that the before we could see a car or bike it took alot of time, I must confess it was really annoying
So anyone trying to politicize her death will not and never progress

madridguy:
Anyone who witness EndSARS protest in Lagos will know this story is full of many potholes. Hit and run driver won't find any way to escape during the time because everywhere is blocked and motorist reduced their speed to a minimal ones.

And to cap it all it happened at Lekki Toll gate where boys came with many powerful cars. I don't doubt the lady's death but the story about her death is fishy.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Mrbenny001: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Who is this, where do you read your news from,
now I believe some of these hired government agent plenty for typing nonsense and causing confusion, for your information, all the started happening after you people went to kill peaceful protesters in lekki, until then, it was all peaceful
sammy329:
Peaceful protesters that were killing police officers and burning police station abi undecided undecided
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Jojopikin85: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2020
kally90:
Whether 1or70+,death na death, also Lagos state governor comfirmed 2.I don't know what you are arguing about. Soldiers were there on that day, check, they shot at protesters, check, there were casualties, check and it's a great offence and I don't know while government are trying to cover it up instead of owning up to their mistakes. To loose someone just like that is not a good experience you will wish even to your enemies, things that happened during this period of protest is a No no no, whether at Lekki Toll Gate or in any other states. Some of these military men are animals in human form,that will just open fire on un-armed citizen. It's sad, and very pathetic. Lagos state government should just own up their mistakes and come clean, than trying to cover what was obvious.
yea I misunderstood ur msg but what got my attention was the 70 u mentioned, I initially thought you were trying to say there wasn't any death. Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by richie240: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Origin:
The story not clear. Cars could not speed or even pass the protest sites.

Did she fall from a stampede.

And where was the exact venue of the incident
1. The question shd even be: was she there in d first instance? These liars have shown us scores of fake pix and videos of 'lekki victims' which were all busted as fakes.
They even had d audacity to organize a london-based 'grieving mother'; that one too was busted. Lies is in their blood. Their father (Satan) doesn't give up, so the children too won't!

2. How come its only Igbos that were 'killed'. Its only Igbos coming up with spurious allegations. Its Igbos that are being declared as 'missing', 'killed'.
How come when any ipob dies now, na soja killam for lekki? How come its still ONLY Igbos that are holding on to ds 'Lekki massacre' mantra?

3. How come Igbos have hypocritically turned blind eyes to their backyard in oyigbo in rivers state where the actual massacre took place but muss kill themselves over Lagos/sw?

4. How come ms. Cheesobah 'left the east for a Lagos protest' when the protest shd have bn in d east as well?

Is there sth they (Igbos) know that we don't?
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by seunmsg(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
TheStranger:

Is the accident victim also part of the victims of “Lekkimassacre”?
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by seunmsg(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2020
morgstreme:

This particular young lady's body was SEEN.Are you saying with that,cause of death can't be ascertained to be gunshot wounds or not

Are you actually this brainless

So, let’s agree she was killed by a hit and run driver who very likely is a drunk protester. Now, how does she count as a victim of Lekkimessacre?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by seunmsg(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Don't tell me as intelligent as u r that u believe this story! Protest was ongoing and u know d possible number of people on D protest ground, the a driver hits and run? Firstly when u approaching such crowd u slow down till u pass but if u fail to slow down nko? U guessed right! Others will pounce on U. There is no way u can hit someone and run on such circumstances. Not possible, they go Follow u enter anywhere u go. Know it that they will go anything to cover up. Imagine having a brain damage from hit and run driver in a crowded area. We r more intelligent pls

Are you saying the poster below is also lying and covering up?

Donaldjons:
Oga don't doubt it I was at lekki toll gate when some guys where carrying her then she was still in coma, a car hit her and it was a Lexus 330 precisely and the guy have to run..... The worst of it all is that the before we could see a car or bike it took alot of time, I must confess it was really annoying

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Jostoman: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2020
TheStranger:
so what is the difference between you and Lair Muhammed. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by sammirano: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2020
A young girl's life is wasted because of some selfish agenda. RIP girl. Youths be guided.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2020
I can't come and waste my life in this shithole called country!! Imagine wasting your life for a country that's not gonna be good for her next 1000years!! Rest in peace for those that lost there life in the cause of this protest
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by etrouble: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
TheStranger:

Was she shut by soldiers? NO. Fake News Network (CNN) is mad.

Where are the bodies of those shot by soldiers?

Meanwhile, the soldiers and those that sent them will not die well for going to cause confusion at Lekki Toll Gate.
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by LastProphet: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2020
LegendHero:

I don’t believe that’s why I typed like that.

If we are not going to be politically correct, it is ridiculous that people can claim the victims family are afraid to speak up especially in this era of social media where people can even speak anonymously to the media houses.

We have SaharaReporters, Punch, AriseTV, and etc that will be more than happy to air the news of confirmed victim report such that their family will not be endangered.

To even think the almighty CNN can only lay claim to at least one victim speaks volume. That means they themselves are skeptical about the casualties figure and they are being careful which explained why they said at least one (meaning we leave other figure after 1 to skepticism).

If the Nigerian military can move over 13 or 75 dead bodies in the eyes of over 500+ protesters at Lekki without no one having it caught on phone camera, then the NA should be regarded the best military in the world. Even the US marine cop can’t achieve that feat.

Even if you look at it like this, all the 13 or 75 victim families cannot be scared at the same time such that they will all keep shut.

The only conclusion here is that there are actually no such victims like the mob want us to swallow, if there is, then probably their families are all living in the village away from the reach of social media.

The story is the more you look, the less you see!

Gbam!
Anyone with even a pea brain cannot contest the solid argument you just made. The clear truth is that no massacre happened

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by harmony75: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2020
my almighty God console her family this is so sad.. rest in peace our dearie hero �

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Enice(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2020
tamdun:

Good points, she really messed up, u came all the way from East to buy clothes then decides to join protest in Lagos, who does that, the first thing that should come to mind is how to get home safe but she joined them instead
most likely she was not in Lagos to buy clothes, She went for a visit to see a guy. Now, a Lady that Lives in the village Came to Lagos to buy clothes, Instead of doing what She came for she went for a protest! If you know Lagos very well, the Lekki axis is not where you buy clothes so you cannot say the market is close by. where and who was she putting up with? in an hotel? can she afford the bills? I doubt. my take on this is that someone hit her head, harvested her Kidney, and dumped her by the road side. The family is trying to cover up that person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Jones4190(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2020
Donaldjons:

let me believe you small, can you tell us when the incident happened? I means the time
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by sammy329(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Mrbenny001:
Who is this, where do you read your news from,
now I believe some of these hired government agent plenty for typing nonsense and causing confusion, for your information, all the started happening after you people went to kill peaceful protesters in lekki, until then, it was all peaceful
Why are you lying like this, the so called peaceful protest had already broke into violence, even before Oct. 20 :-
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Enice(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Jojopikin85:
DJ switch never said 70+ .
Yes She did. She said 78

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
And these are the deaths the type of deaths we are counting as part of the lekki massacre?

Wonders shall never end. I'm sure the deceased is turning in her grave out of anger.

For the one or two that were accidentally killed, (maybe stampede or stabs from peaceful protesters) may their souls rest in peace.

But as for the remaining 70+ people that died according to DJ switch, may they rot away and their dead will never be recognized since they chose to die and take their bodies along to the world beyond.
Such greediness.
The worms are angry!

Why can’t LCC release footage of the shooting if they do there where no deaths? This will dispel all the rumors and exonerate the soldiers who fired so called rubber bullets. All lies will be exposed on the lekki shooting.

U should ask urself why was the army and government telling lies and changing their stories and why LCC has no footage of the shooting? undecided

So people who had gun shot wounds where ghosts

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Remedy88: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2020
Rip miss chizoba....she was very nice to anyone that come around her....
Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Okoroawusa: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
grossintel:
Wait, this also happened on October 20 2020, same day the Lekki shooting happened? She had an accident in lekki toll gate, entered a coma then developed kidney failure from a coma? The truth is no matter what the military and government is doing to conceal evidence, the truth is strongly glaring in their faces. As long as those videos are still in circulation, they can't excape this one. This is about one of many other deaths reported that happened the same 20th October, but like the others didn't happen from the shooting. They all keep saying accidents! BS!! We know that happened!
The girl's story has been online since 20th October 2020. It happened few hours before the shooting in Lekki. Just say you missed the story online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2020
LegendHero:

I don’t believe that’s why I typed like that.

If we are not going to be politically correct, it is ridiculous that people can claim the victims family are afraid to speak up especially in this era of social media where people can even speak anonymously to the media houses.

We have SaharaReporters, Punch, AriseTV, and etc that will be more than happy to air the news of confirmed victim report such that their family will not be endangered.

To even think the almighty CNN can only lay claim to at least one victim speaks volume. That means they themselves are skeptical about the casualties figure and they are being careful which explained why they said at least one (meaning we leave other figure after 1 to skepticism).

If the Nigerian military can move over 13 or 75 dead bodies in the eyes of over 500+ protesters at Lekki without no one having it caught on phone camera, then the NA should be regarded the best military in the world. Even the US marine cop can’t achieve that feat.

Even if you look at it like this, all the 13 or 75 victim families cannot be scared at the same time such that they will all keep shut.

The only conclusion here is that there are actually no such victims like the mob want us to swallow, if there is, then probably their families are all living in the village away from the reach of social media.

The story is the more you look, the less you see!
You are indirectly accusing Lagos State governor for spreading fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures / Amosun Under Tension To Resign As APM Supporters Curse Out Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.