Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,454 members, 7,801,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him (46293 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) / Mainok: Nigerian Army Confirms Death Of Officer, Soldiers in Boko Haram Attack / Police Raid Ughelli Over Killing Of Officer During End-sars Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Timoleon:
Where is the guy’s picture? undecided

Has buhari declared his assets yet?
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by ceejayluv(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2020
prinsam30:
this story no just add up aswear
SARS nefarious activities never added up in the first instance.
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Coldie(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2020
iykejohnson:

I have always asked myself this question but I found that, it's nothing to them
If like they shot him its excusable imagine pushing him from a storey building do u know how wicked that is

2 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by BadBradley: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2020
yanabasee:
SWAT will likely do worse that people will begin to beg for SARS to return.

To me, police should be scrap out. They sell infos to criminals and they work to remit money to their boss in other to remain relevant in the force.

I'd prefer we have the military run things than the police....With the military, there'll be sanity and sameness across the country...

But with the police, everyone is a potential criminal before their eyes.
the military is worse than police. If there's any thing like zombiism and lack of common sense, then they are exemplified in the military.

People make the mistake that military is better than police. It's only because the military don't engage with civilians more but they are way stupider, dumber than the police.

And lastly, there's a serious personality defect present in every Nigerian who joins uniform work to bear arms: low self-esteem, lack of self-confidence and other ego problems.

It's the reason they act brashly and always above the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by damiloladuke: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

So why exactly did he give you his contact after the incidence? So you can report/trace him?

Not making any sense.

Anyone can get the contact of any SARS member(s).

You don't understand how stupid these officers could be when they are trying to act friendly towards you.

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by just2endowed: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Since 2018 till now he's on Wheelchair, my man still doesn't know what his crime was.

It may have been Ekekwe's neighbor in the market who was angry that Ekekwe was selling more than him that called SARS maybe because his brother or friend is SARS.

Yes. SARS were that petty.

Those days, if you broke up with your girlfriend who possibly has one SARS officer fucking her, she will call SARS for you. Like it's joke they will come and arrest you and manhandle you. If your God is not strong, they find one allegation and pin on you. That's how you will find yourself spending years behind bars.

#EndSWAT before they even take root.

Now how do we tackle increase in crime rate....? Of course I want endswat
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by midehi2(f): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2020
MansoryMX:
Jeeeez! Heaven knows if it’s me, I for don send assassins to wipe out his entire family. No time!
Abeg help us send them to aso rock to wipe out those old fools grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by ikennamadu1(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

So why exactly did he give you his contact after the incidence? So you can report/trace him?

Not making any sense.

may you experience what that man went through... since you don't have conscience

3 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by ikennamadu1(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Around 8 PM, they tried to sell off your goods to who? Who are these buyers trying to buy your goods from SARS members? Again, what time does Alaba International close? I understand is 6 PM. undecided

your brain they your ear... seems you. don't know SARS can take you to your shop anytime if they are investigating something.. try reason like human ...

2 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Niceman4u(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Unrated900:

Some closes by 8 it depends on your level in the market.

U ve time to reply to that simpleton.
He is one of the most unfortunate beings beings here.
He shud tank his stars he did not fall victim to SARS brutality

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Coldie(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2020
ceejayluv:

SARS nefarious activities never added up in the first instance.
Most people think say na joke or na film.

They heard that SARS arrested a footballer in the west because they saw him with a good car took him in their vehicle while trying to intimidate and extort him pushed him out of a moving vehicle only for him to be hit by another car, if u hear this story u would say its not possible.

Same thing happened in delta state they even stole the guys car and pushed him out of his car and were trying to escape with his car before people started pursuing them and videoing them.

This story is very possible maybe as they saw the size of his shop they believed he had money in order to instill fear so they can easily intimidate him and extort him they threw him off a building. Reason y I believe the story is true is the man said he only spent 2days in custody. Since the man was innocent and injured based on them throwing him from the building they needed to get rid of him as early as possible so his family would go and treat him that was why they released him

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Jagaban79: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2020
It amazes me when some idiot will come online and start defending sars personal, for those of u who come online defending sars brutality, may u and ur family never know peace. Sars personal are all criminals. Evil and demonic.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Friend22(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Around 8 PM, they tried to sell off your goods to who? Who are these buyers trying to buy your goods from SARS members? Again, what time does Alaba International close? I understand is 6 PM. undecided

These are the brutal and critical questions emotional black mailers wouldn't want us to cross examine
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Coldie(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Unrated900:

Some closes by 8 it depends on your level in the market.
All those people are evil. Don't answer him.

We all know how Lagos is, in Lagos 8pm is still early and people are willing and ready to buy off things at awoof price the mans competitors would happily buy off his goods at a cheap price and add it to their business.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Stupid panel that will waste people's time and yield nothing.

Nigeria is a useless country with stupid inhabitants.

Foolish leaders
Most stupid youths on earth.
angry
Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Coldie(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2020
If u tell people that I was once arrested by SARS just cause I had small beards they took me to their station cause I I wasn't telling them good price to bail myself before they put me in a cell they brought out barbed wire and told me to.pull my clothes as they wanted to flog me with it before they put me in cell, at that moment I agreed to their bail they took me to pos people to collect the money.

Doesn't the scene above sound like a legalized kidnapping or extortion?

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2020
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Bigot get sense. Igbo hatred does not add a Kobo to Ur wretched life.

By selling off his goods, he meant they were packing his goods.

Even if Alaba closes by 6pm, does it stop Armed SARS from gaining entrance to search a shop? Is it the local vigilante that will stop them.

In all the testament of the victim, the only thing your brain could process is where to find fault. Where lies your humanity?

Get sense for once and stop tribal hatred.

That idiot is an animal. Y'all should just ignore it.

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by jacoik(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Since 2018 till now he's on Wheelchair, my man still doesn't know what his crime was.

It may have been Ekekwe's neighbor in the market who was angry that Ekekwe was selling more than him that called SARS maybe because his brother or friend is SARS.

Yes. SARS were that petty.

Those days, if you broke up with your girlfriend who possibly has one SARS officer fucking her, she will call SARS for you. Like it's joke they will come and arrest you and manhandle you. If your God is not strong, they find one allegation and pin on you. That's how you will find yourself spending years behind bars.

#EndSWAT before they even take root.
you can't say it more better than this bro. in fact you have said it all

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by ProT: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Not making any sense.

The same people that brutalize u and rub it to ur face that "NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN!"

You seem not to understand the level of impunity SARS personnel displayed; trace and report him to whom?

2 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Coldie(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

If the man was lieing do u think he would be stup1d enough to bring lies to the panel?

Maybe u haven't been to Lagos before in Lagos 8pm is still early that's the time some businesses are just opening for the day.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by thunder74(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

“I was arrested around 2p.m. and taken back to the shop the next day in the evening.

“When I was arrested, I was handcuffed on one hand, when the police took me back to my shop, I was handcuffed on both hands.

“I was shouting and alerting people when they broke into my shop and tried to sell off my goods. The commander told two of them to take me upstairs.

“When I was taken upstairs,

they pushed me from my shop building. This was around 8p.m. I couldn’t see the officer who pushed me,” he said.

This was his testimony. Read it slowly again and pay special attention to the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Coldie(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Not making any sense.

There's a very high chance that the mans contact given to him was the person in charge of his case, their are some kind of arrest that if the person who brought u isn't their they won't release u, maybe one of the officers out of the normal non challant attitude of police, u would tell them to call an officer in charge of your case they will tell u they don't have credit.

Either u buy credit for them or u call him yourself

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by stevenosa(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Do you know Alaba market at all? Go there by 10pm in the night, you will still see people selling. Those who are taking their goods out of Lagos to other country do their business at night, so that first light they are off. Go and check today.

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Coldie(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2020
thunder74:

“I was arrested around 2p.m. and taken back to the shop the next day in the evening.

“When I was arrested, I was handcuffed on one hand, when the police took me back to my shop, I was handcuffed on both hands.

“I was shouting and alerting people when they broke into my shop and tried to sell off my goods. The commander told two of them to take me upstairs.

“When I was taken upstairs,

they pushed me from my shop building. This was around 8p.m. I couldn’t see the officer who pushed me,” he said.

This was his testimony. Read it slowly again and pay special attention to the bolded.
D guy na mumu. I pray he experiences sth like this

2 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by thunder74(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Not making any sense.

Probably to negotiate his bail bond (money)

2 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by Coldie(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2020
stevenosa:

Do you know Alaba market at all? Go there by 10pm in the night, you will still see people selling. Those who are taking their goods out of Lagos to other country do their business at night, so that first light they are off. Go and check today.
That guy is a definition of why Nigeria is the way it is.

Look at endsars protest they said they are investigating SARS officers but they go and freeze the account of protesters.

People like him are the type that supports injustice cause its happening to someone else

2 Likes

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by nduwale: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Not making any sense.

The one that collected the only 15k I was traveling with was kind to give me 2k back in case I ran out of fuel. At that point he could give me his number if I asked.

But nothing was wrong with my car or the documents.

After every incident, there is always a level ground, that level ground is why he is still alive though crippled.

Looks like issue resolved, you even pay to go. You are greatful. But do you have choice? Of course you can not do anything plus you have begged and paid to go. Eventually you say thank you. Thank you because it could be worse than this. You even almost become ome friends.

1 Like

Re: SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him by OfficialAwol(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2020
just2endowed:

Now how do we tackle increase in crime rate....? Of course I want endswat

Recruit brand new set of people that would be untainted by the modus operandi of the old guards.

Draft just few experienced but honest officers to add experience to their rank.

Don't put a new label on an old merchandize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate / FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.