Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money (378 Views)

Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2020
Hello nairalanders. Are you interested in having a verified PayPal business account that can SEND and RECEIVE fund? I have got you covered!

I will create for you a verified PayPal account and handover to you the login info (email address and password) and with that, you can login and do PASSWORD RESET which enables you to have full control of the account.

NOTE: 3 Actions Must Be Performed To Enable Your PayPal Account Function To Its Fullest.
1. Email Verification:
The new email address that will be used in creating the account will be verified by me when creating the account. For every PayPal account I create for a client, I have to first create a new Gmail account.

2. Link Your Bank Account:
When you Login to your PayPal account, you will find a button that allows you to LINK your bank account to your PayPal. This enables you to make deposit to your PayPal account (spend money).

3. Link Your ATM Card:
On your PayPal account dashboard, you will easily see a button that says: LINK your ATM Card to your PayPal. This enables you to withdraw money from your PayPal account (receive money).

For any questions about the paypal account you can reach me via the following means:
Phone: 09030935453
Email: topfly009@gmail.com

Cheers!
Topfly.
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2020
Topflight007:
What you get here is a verified PayPal account that can SEND and RECEIVE fund.
1. At the point of purchase, I will send you a Link you will be using to access the paypal login page.
2. I will give you my login info (email address and password) and with that, you can login and do PASSWORD RESET which enables you to have full control of the account.
3. A new email address is used in creating the paypal account. The login details will be given to you and you can login and rest password

NOTE: 3 Actions Must Be Performed To Enable Your PayPal Account Function To Its Fullest.
1. Email Verification: The email address used in creating the account has already been verified

2. Link Your Bank Account: When you Login to your PayPal account, you will find a button that allows you to LINK your bank account to your PayPal. This enables you to make deposit to your PayPal account (spend money).

3. Link Your ATM Card: When you Login to your PayPal account, you will find a button that allows you to LINK your ATM Card to your PayPal. This enables you to withdraw money from your PayPal account (receive money).

For any questions about the paypal account or on how to make purchase, you can reach me via the following means:

Cheers!
Topfly.

Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2020
[quote author=Topflight007 post=96274937][/quote]
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2020
Topflight007:
What you get here is a verified PayPal account that can SEND and RECEIVE fund.
1. At the point of purchase, I will send you a Link you will be using to access the paypal login page.
2. I will give you my login info (email address and password) and with that, you can login and do PASSWORD RESET which enables you to have full control of the account.
3. A new email address is used in creating the paypal account. The login details will be given to you and you can login and rest password

1. Email Verification: The email address used in creating the account has already been verified

2. Link Your Bank Account: When you Login to your PayPal account, you will find a button that allows you to LINK your bank account to your PayPal. This enables you to make deposit to your PayPal account (spend money).

3. Link Your ATM Card: When you Login to your PayPal account, you will find a button that allows you to LINK your ATM Card to your PayPal. This enables you to withdraw money from your PayPal account (receive money).

For any questions about the paypal account or on how to make purchase, you can reach me via the following means:

Cheers!
Topfly.

Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Topflight007:
What you get here is a verified PayPal business account that can SEND and RECEIVE fund.

Cheers!
Topfly.

Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Topflight007:
Hello nairalanders. Are you interested in having a verified PayPal business account that can SEND and RECEIVE fund? I have got you covered!

I will create for you a verified PayPal account and handover to you the login info (email address and password) and with that, you can login and do PASSWORD RESET which enables you to have full control of the account.

Cheers!
Topfly.

Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Topflight007:

For any questions about the paypal account you can reach me via the following means:

Cheers!
Topfly.

Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Topflight007:

1. Email Verification:
The new email address that will be used in creating the account will be verified by me when creating the account. For every PayPal account I create for a client, I have to first create a new Gmail account.

When you Login to your PayPal account, you will find a button that allows you to LINK your bank account to your PayPal. This enables you to make deposit to your PayPal account (spend money).

3. Link Your ATM Card:
On your PayPal account dashboard, you will easily see a button that says: LINK your ATM Card to your PayPal. This enables you to withdraw money from your PayPal account (receive money).

Cheers!
Topfly.

Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Pmedia7787: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
I need a southafrican or Uae PayPal with ability to make real docs

Will provide you some detail to complete it
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 5:52am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Topflight007:

1. Email Verification:

3. Link Your ATM Card:

Cheers!
Topfly.

Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account That Can Receive Money by Topflight007: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Which Reloadable Virtual Card I Can Use For Facebook Ad / Huawei Honor 8x For Sale / Covid-19 Second Wave: Online Shopping Will Help Limit Spread - Jumia CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.