Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,831 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) (34140 Views)

Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Bawofss(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2020
nijaomegacode:
Davido is a billionaire at 28. I only have 12k and I'm older. Lord, answer me o
Davido is a millionaire in naira. HBD to d real niggar
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by femi4: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2020
yanabasee:
Bloggers barely use wizkid child's picture more often like they ridiculously do with Davido...

Anyway!!!! Happy Birthday to the Fem crooner!!!
Wizkid wasn't flamboyant growing up
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2020
Your opinion don't hold any water. He is a very hardworking guy, you should respect that. He has make an indelible mark in the entertainment industry
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Although he is one untalented moda fuckkker

But as a real niggarrr i must wish him happy birthday..
And for all those saying why don't like this davido of a niggarrrr
Am a real niggarr ...I say it the way it is ...davido he ain't got talent...
Even though his mother is a Bini woman....my tribe...
And we also have another thing in common...we both are confirmed in the wilderness....just as them bam Jesus for wilderness....because black is the color
But that won't prevent me from saying he got no talent in the music industry
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Available247:

Is he on nairaland?
Nope
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2020
EmekaBlue:
grin venue...u no sabi
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by sammysneh(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Smellymouth:
Happy birthday to one of the most hardworking musician from africa..

It’s disrespectful to downplay how talented and hardworking Davido is.

"Hardwork beats talent, when talent isn't working (50 cent, 2020)."

I can relate this to Wande Coal, Sean Tizzle, Iyanya & blackface among others.

You see 2baba, Timaya, Flavour, Wizkid, Olamide & Davido are not only talented but also consistently hardworking..

You are 100% correct

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by ChengHun(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
oh boy you don dey old small small fem! Happy birthday
Learn video editing with ease
outline:
-subtitling - Disssapear effects - chroma key effects - film intros and outros - voice/ audio modification etc +bonus video jingle creation. all for just 1.5k The training is via WhatsApp, dm me on zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Raph82(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

And we also have another thing in common...we both are confirmed in the wilderness....just as them bam Jesus for wilderness....because black is the color
E no get talent and become wetin e become today, if e cum get talent nko?
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Flows001(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Ogbeni you've been posting shitt about Davido consistently. Give him a break abeg, talent or no talent, frog voice or no frog voice, the nigga keeps working hard and making waves. The fact u dont like his songs does not mean he ain't got millions of fans. Abeg FEM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by MYSTIC19(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
@op those throwback pictures there are fake.... for your info Davido was born with a silver spoon... on like some music artists
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by gwama2: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Happy birthday. But what more could he wish for him than health and long life? Before 30 years old, He had everything a man could want in a lifetime on this earth. Does he still have a dream ?? cool cool cool
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Weirdgee: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hpy birthday O.B.O
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Updating9JA: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
drinoayo:
Nigerian Afro-pop singer, David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known by his stage name ‘Davido’, on Saturday, celebrated his 27th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The singer, who was born on November 21, 1992, to the family of Chief Deji and late Mrs Vero Adeleke, in Atlanta, Georgia, received greetings from fans and loved ones on social media.
TD Jakes Sermons
At 28, the singer has amassed a fortune that many his age can only dream of and from the look of things, he has no plans to quit any time soon.

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1329889440739811330?s=19

The singer later took to his Instagram stories to share videos of him partying with friends at a club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2mv-ucD9cs
Re: Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:21am On Nov 22, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIDO.PLEASE help CHIDINMA to make a hit track and God will abundantly bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Mr Ibu's Son, Jeffrey / Michael Jackson Was A Nigerian And A Badagry Ancient idol. / Maheeda Looks Stunning In "New" Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.