Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

#EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) (38458 Views)

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Yamleg: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2020
Saw hh
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Mheen
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by whela(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Nice
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by lastempero: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2020
I call them our modern day heros,all those that where at the toll gate to witness that horrible event.
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by NofiuFade(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2020
5 for 5 Generation grin
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Camberlo(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:
Nice tattoo.

One of the advantages of having a broad chest. My flat chest can’t contain those wordings.
e

Smiling
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by brexit: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2020
The man and the tattoo look unkempt

If he has kids what instructions can he give them

Failures of parents have resulted in having many hoodlums in the society

Train your child it has no disadvantages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:
Nice tattoo.

One of the advantages of having a broad chest. My flat chest can’t contain those wordings.
This cracked me up. Your funny walai grin
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Oxtonguy: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2020
Make
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by McTobe(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2020
Words on Marble...Indeed we are no longer what we use to be. It is not our tribe or religious difference that is our problem. It is the political elites who are united in their resolve not minding their tribal & religious differences to ground us as the wretched of the earth
XploreLife:
We know who gave the order bro. All those who lied that there wasn't any massacre that happened at Lekki gave the order.

I remember how depressed and sad you were when you made it home that night bro.

Your few lines of words exposed me to a different reality when you said "These people have messed with my brain, from today, I am a completely different person." It captured just my thought perfectly before I came across your video. I was thinking some really dangerous stuff, the only difference was that I wasn't crying, I was ANGRY.

Yes, our government are only capable of transforming us into blood sucking monsters, and very soon, they'll be damned by the monsters they created.

days never to be forgotten, another sad history was made during the whole protesting days, why? Because we wanted to #ENDSARS

The truth is, we are like assets to these leaders, they starve us to keep us under control, and make education costly to keep us in the darkness.

By doing this, they know we'll do their biddings for a penny, and we'll be less dangerous when we are not educated.

Now we are waking up to their evil, but they prefer to oppress us back to our usual setting, someone should tell them, we aren't who we were anymore, we are totally different people who want change.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2020
The guy who gave the order set up a panel to investigate on who gave the order grin you gotta love our govt
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by leisuretym: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2020
XploreLife:
We know who gave the order bro. All those who lied that there wasn't any massacre that happened at Lekki gave the order.

Your few lines of words exposed me to a different reality when you said "These people have messed with my brain, from today, I am a completely different person." It captured just my thought perfectly before I came across your video. I was thinking some really dangerous stuff, the only difference was that I wasn't crying, I was ANGRY.

Yes, our government are only capable of transforming us into blood sucking monsters, and very soon, they'll be damned by the monsters they created.

days never to be forgotten, another sad history was made during the whole protesting days, why? Because we wanted to #ENDSARS

The truth is, we are like assets to these leaders, they starve us to keep us under control, and make education costly to keep us in the darkness.

By doing this, they know we'll do their biddings for a penny, and we'll be less dangerous when we are not educated.

Now we are waking up to their evil, but they prefer to oppress us back to our usual setting, someone should tell them, we aren't who we were anymore, we are totally different people who want change.
. This is Hate Speech! Says Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:
Nice tattoo.

Same thing I thought when I saw it
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
That's cool
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Shadysen: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2020
one day this stupid fools won't be able to control people anymore.
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by SweetiliciousD: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2020
XploreLife:

All their TOOLS OF DIVISION (political party, ethnicity and religion, settle the leader and scatter the followers) failed hence they became startled and jittery.

Can they stop this bizarre awakening? The answer is pregnant!

They messed with the digital and accountable generation!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Royaldave200(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:
Nice tattoo.

Lol you mean you can't bear the pain
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Makay2015: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2020
jaybenugo:
#EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo)

A Nigerian man, Uyi, has tattooed the date of the Lekki tollgate shooting on his chest, IgbereTV reports.

Uyi was one of the Lagos state residents who participated in the #EndSARS protest at the Lekki tollgate.

He recently got a tattoo that speaks about the shooting incident at the tollgate which happened on Tuesday, October 20.

To mark the one month anniversary of the unfortunate incident, Uyi posted a photo of the tattoo on his Instagram page and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0OwDcpuwA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photo of the tattoo below.
Time shall tell when you will regret it.....my piece
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Mandela27: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2020
This is deep.e go better.Our country shall be great one day.
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
We wey be say na hairs full all our chest, how we go dey do this tattoo now. Oluwa help ur boy.
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by michoim(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Where are the dead bodies, to prove government wrong?
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Voiceofthestree: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2020
XploreLife:

Your phases touch me to the bone and it really make me cry...... God will never let our oppressors Rest In Peace. Their generations to come will weap and there sins shall be visit from their generations to generations to come. When I read the Rubber stamp senate message this morning I see we need Rollins method else Nigeria will never be good and we and our generations to come will really blame us for this coz they will think we have the opportunity

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by oguns222: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2020
Felyyaks:
No body gave the order, oh!sorry the army was not present... My bad, the army was invited by Lagos state government and didn't use live ammunition and shot blank. Those bullets from the scene are the ones used in toy guns. I weep for this country

These are the kinds of rubbish that the likes of helineus and okoroawusa prefer to swallow. The two of them are not asking themselves why the military first denied being there, but later agreed to be there. The two of them never asked themselves why so many canisters of live bullets were on the floor. Would blank firing produce live canister? Even CNN revealed where the live bullets were bought

Helineus and okoroawusa, May bitterness and agony become parts of your lives for intentionally covering up murder.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Adakintroy: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2020
God go purnish all of una weh de make something out of this killin. am not a Buhari man
I support Jonathan through and through. But am not for disrupting anyone administration. Rule and go next time learn your lessons.

Tinubu and obasanjo brought this on us. No one is attcatlking them or burning their property..rather you are disrupting others pattern of hussle. I take God beg una.

Thousand get killed everyday by Boko Haram..what makes your own life so special than theirs..why do your life get to be justified and theirs left so. Hypocrites all of you. Why dont the press push Their issues relentless as they are doing now. Why don't the international community take it up like they are doing now.

Is it not because they are poor? No one cares for the poor village woman. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Psuedo moralist.

Because it happened somewhere in lekki it's now worthy to be classifeild as human right abuse.

Some of you rich people must really think yourselves highly I swear.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by bareal(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2020
michoim:
Where are the dead bodies, to prove government wrong?

If you can produce who ordered the Army, then we will produce the dead bodies. Understood?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Bakin3(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Who?

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space is required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
I hope the Minister of Sanctions and Disinformation is seeing this lovely tattoos...

By the way, where's Desmond "Efulefu" Elliot to call CNN "children"?

He is seeing this! I just hope that he won't tag this fake news and fake tattoo as that is his trademark for telling very unpleasant lies
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Erojepromise(f): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
yesterday l was melancholy when l saw the date because it was the day the Nigerian flag was changed to green- red - green......
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Moferere:
Unnecessary distractions.

I don't know why I dislike tattoo
It's because you are a zone b
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:
Nice tattoo.

Flatin_os don't always have broad chest grin its not your fault

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes / Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.