Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) (38525 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by bishopchristian: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2020
Interesting
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2020
My dad sef na greatest of all times. Who will say his mama soup no sweet.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Paulianfa(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2020
good son
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2020
Trendy247:
Before na Davido him wan mention?

U no want mek papa pay school fees?

You have a good point cheesy
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Celebsnews2: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:
Small boy... Even Wizkid hin papa knows he can't be rated close to Fela , Sunny Ade and other great men

Those people you mention in their time couldn't shut down the UK with their shows or events. They couldn't shut down an event center equivalent to O2 arena in their time. But Wizkid and Davido did it. They are only legends, but not the greatest.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Ndmichaels(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2020
nkemoma:
Says his ugly son
You didn’t have to shame the little boy. Besides that’s his opinion and you are supposed to do better as an adult you claim to be.
Peace.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Oshey. Eyan c ronaldo.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by techmo(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Celebsnews2:

Those people you mention in their time couldn't shut down the UK with their shows or events. They couldn't shut down an event center equivalent to O2 arena in their time. But Wizkid and Davido did it. They are only legends, but not the greatest.

Sunny and Obey shut Down UK played for her royal majesty, Fela shut down NewYork and also London

They are also multiple Grammy nominees

This happened without internet or modern promotion and marketing

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Celebsnews2: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:

Sunny and Obey shut Down UK played for her royal majesty, Fela shut down NewYork and also London

They are also multiple Grammy nominees

We talking about shutting down event centers and having them full to capacity.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by noziz(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2020
Wud he v said same if his dad had no money?
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by techmo(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2020
Celebsnews2:

We talking about shutting down event centers and having them full to capacity.

Go on YouTube and search Sunny Ade and Fela's International performance
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Openbusiness: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2020
Juz c as d boy resemble Wizkid. Some girls ehn, their toe toe na photocopy machine grin
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Decimus: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Na your mother you go resemble.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by flyingpig: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Trendy247:
Before na Davido him wan mention?

U no want mek papa pay school fees?
grin
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
This is to say his father is a real niggarr

Imade won't say such thing because with time and as she grows she is gonna realize that his daddy is one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...
Even though davido's mother is a bini woman my tribe....and most importantly davido and i were both confirmed in the wilderness just as them bam Jesus for wilderness because black is the color
But I must say the truth...davido ain't got talent
Regurgitating rubbish every now and then.I say FEM!
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by otes2626(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
This is to say his father is a real niggarr

Imade won't say such thing because with time and as she grows she is gonna realize that his daddy is one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...
Even though davido's mother is a bini woman my tribe....and most importantly davido and i were both confirmed in the wilderness just as them bam Jesus for wilderness because black is the color
But I must say the truth...davido ain't got talent
shut ur mouth
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by lexy2014: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2020
envoymedia:
Wizkid's Son Says His Father Is The Greatest Of All Times (Photo)

Wizkid's son, Boluwatife took to his Instagram handle to say that his father is the greatest of all times, IgbereTV reports.

Posting a photo of himself, Boluwatife wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0LNRHMDtw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So na d small boy write this message:

This is exactly how I feel knowing my Daddy is the Greatest of all Time� love you dad ❤️ love you more than you can imagine ❤️❤️ cheers to more greatness"
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2020
Your father remains the most Stingiest Nigerian Artist Of All Time.

Super glue is better than Wizkid angry
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2020
how many people WizKid has helped to rise to fame in music industry? No one. Can we say that of davido,olamide and don jazzy? Davido 1.Mayor kun 2.Peruzzi 3.Dremo 4.Yonda
Olamide 1.Viktoh 2.Chinko Ekun 3.Lil kesh. 4.Adekunle Gold 5.Temmy onwasa 6.Bella shmurda even zlatan and naira Marley.they had a bit of touch from olamide.
Don jazzy. 1.Tiwa savage 2.seyi law 3.Rema 4.Rekaado banks. 5.Korede bello
When we are talking bout greatest artistes in Nigeria Wizkid no reach at all
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Kestolove(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2020
Dix boy is to ugly to b wizkid son, look at his facecap head
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2020
Omah Lay is Better Than your Father
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by BREYZ: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2020
envoymedia:
Wizkid's Son Says His Father Is The Greatest Of All Times (Photo)

Wizkid's son, Boluwatife took to his Instagram handle to say that his father is the greatest of all times, IgbereTV reports.

Posting a photo of himself, Boluwatife wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0LNRHMDtw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bolu, make Junior & Imade no hear you ooo.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2020
Kestolove:
Dix boy is to ugly to b wizkid son, look at his facecap head

Haba, that is a kid na. How can you be abusing a kid? I believe you are an adult?

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by YelloweWest: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Some said "he not gonna recognize you bro" Nigerias eh cheesy

Meanwhile, this is obviously from wizkid media team. Trying to take the spotlight from davido as he celebrating his bday cheesy
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by michoim(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2020
In your own eyes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Removes Postpartum Acne On Her Face, But Fans Said She Did Noselift / Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year / Don Jazzy, Fireboy, Davido Celebrate Olamide On 32nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.