Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) (38524 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Masterkernel1: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:
cool

Small boy... Even Wizkid hin papa knows he can't be rated close to Fela , Sunny Ade and other great men

I'm not fan of Wizkid, but he's better than all these men you've mentioned. Rating his acceptance in Nigeria and the world.

Secondly, sells of albums as well as awards.

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2020
shola ogudu desperately wants Wizkid back. i pity her
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2020
4tomandchi:
Like father like son.
Let's see yours
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
This is to say his father is a real niggarr

Imade won't say such thing because with time and as she grows she is gonna realize that his daddy is one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...
Even though davido's mother is a bini woman my tribe....and most importantly davido and i were both confirmed in the wilderness just as them bam Jesus for wilderness because black is the color
But I must say the truth...davido ain't got talent
uncle take it easy with the envy o lipsrsealed
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Josywhyte: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Even my sister...she's the greatest of all time
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:
cool

Small boy... Even Wizkid hin papa knows he can't be rated close to Fela , Sunny Ade and other great men

why the comparison? Some nigerians and their unnecessary criticism......

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:
cool

Something wey the Wizkid carry him hand write
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Bakin3(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2020
I know my Goat.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space is required. Doesn't contaminate ground water.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by merieam16(f): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2020
nkemoma:
Says his ugly son
Lemme see ur son' picz
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Focusmind: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Nigerians and lack of maintenance culture, wether rich or poor, na the same. To even mow his lawns neatly na problem. See how bushy the grasses looks.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2020
Abi na
Trendy247:
Before na Davido him wan mention?

U no want mek papa pay school fees?
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Ayo2004: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Imade won't say such thing because with time and as she grows she is gonna realize that his daddy is one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...
Even though davido's mother is a bini woman my tribe....and most importantly davido and i were both confirmed in the wilderness just as them bam Jesus for wilderness because black is the color
Wetin davido do u no be small...Everytime,u dey bash am
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2020
What Do U Expect? No Be Him Papa?

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Ayo2004: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Make new artistes trending like zlatan, omarley, fire boy and co come bench all these wizkid and davido abeg
who dash zlatan bench
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2020
lol........ e be like say wizkid don pay the girl mama off.......... this one wey the girl no dey come online come disturb am for money again
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2020
Ayo2004:
who dash zlatan bench
i say make dem come replace wizkid n davido at d top
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Very likely typed by his baby mama rather than the boy
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2020
dawnomike:
So is my father grin

GOD IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME WE ARE JUST PENCILS IN THE HANDS OF OUR CREATOR...

smiley THANK YOU LORD

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE PLEASE GIVE HIM YOUR LIFE AND PRAY EVERYDAY IF YOU WANT TO GROW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE...

EVEN SCIENCE SHOWS THAT GOD IS REAL,
GET YOURSELF A BIBLE (THE APP DON'T COUNT ONLY FOR EMERGENCY.)

IF YOU DO BELIEVE (CHRISTIANS) HOLD ON TO HIM AND ONLY HIM ALONE.

NO LOOSE GUARD,DON'T BE DISTRACTED AND MISLEAD

READ YOUR BIBLE AND PRAY EVERYDAY IF YOU WANT TO GROW.

GOD BLESS US ALL

GOD IS LOVE.

HE LOVES US.

HE LOVES ME.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by eze31362(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2020
after my dad comes yours boooy
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Bornsinner7: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

I still wonder how you scam people when you can't put words together.. though you have complained about not making any money from it.. that simply because you're a cretin

I got confused reading the gibberish you typed.. " as she grows, she gonna realise that his daddy"

Get a life bro..
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Flows001(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2020
Trendy247:
Before na Davido him wan mention?

U no want mek papa pay school fees?
Lol. Na typical African parents for you be that oo, we children must support our parents for everything else we fit no see food chop for house again grin. White parents no send, CR7 pikin been get mind tell him papa say him like Messi Wella.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
This boy nah him mama he just resemble
ugly people.
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by MYSTIC19(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated
Are you sure this wizkid son his sounds like a davido son Cos the wizzy I know don't brag about himself
Abeg one dollar for you...
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Kolisky(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
olabolaji:
I'm the greatest of all time.

My unborn son told me that undecided undecided

grin grin grin

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:
cool

U will look back 40year later and regret u wrote this
One love
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by techmo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
kaynacy:

U will look back 40year later and regret u wrote this
One love

Lol. Who checks a comment on Nairaland after 40 years. People for Nairaland funny sha
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by olabolaji(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kolisky:

grin grin grin

grin grin brother man warn yourself o, I nearly fall off the toilet seat. Laff wan kill me grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
yanabasee:
He's got a wide mouth.....

Like whose?
Re: My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo) by shoprite: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Na which pikin go talk say e mama soup no sweet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House / Laura Ikeji Removes Postpartum Acne On Her Face, But Fans Said She Did Noselift / Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.