Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience (2110 Views)

Marketers for Real Estate : IBADAN People Only / Earn 20k Daily As Field Marketers For Kembe App / Hiring Sales Agents & Marketers Wanted In Ariaria Intl Market Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience by leetech93: 6:53am On Nov 21, 2020
Good morning everyone, yesterday, I attended an interview with UBA for the position of Direct sales agent, otherwise called marketers, after the interview, I had a feeling that i performed well, and i hope to hear from them soon. However, I have heard a lot of people, even from the interviewer, that it is a very difficult job. For this reasons, I would like to hear from experience people in the house about what it takes to meet up target, be successful and also the expected pay of a DSA in UBA
Re: Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2020
Foolish way of thinking
DSA is the best job for a startup youth
Benefits of it for yourself
1. You get to go out and can even have a great idea for business
2. U can sharpen your marketing skills which is so needed in today's business
3. U can grow in that organization within 3 years. Am sure of one bank. Promotion is faster for DSA's
4. Commission chopping is also done in that field
Note: no matter whether u are enjoying the role or not,ITS NOT A PERMANENT ROLE.. MAXIMUM TWO YEARS,IF NO GROWTH..MOVE ON
Re: Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience by Patosky4U: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Bro it all depend on your dedication on the job, back then I know of a DSE that was collecting commission of 6.8m and salary was just 45k, the bank called him for conversion and he turn the offer down(ABO) insisting that if bank did not offer him(BO) they should keep their offer and the good aspect is that he will be collecting the commission for a full year. You will also get to meet people that will connect you when you are off the job or even on the job and a lot of other benefits. But I must tell you, you must work hard, be dedicated to the job to meet at least 70% of your target and above all have the grace to meet customers that will change ur story.
Some of the core staff will try to fustrate you, despise you become the see you as just a marketer, you will be thinking of quiting because of the rigorous session ur boss will pass you through, but you will need to be calm and man up, then have a goal and plan because a man with goal and plan never quit no matter the circumstances.

Cheers bro, I was once in that line and it was fun, I never regretted been a DSE in the bank cool cool cool
Re: Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience by yanabasee(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2020
You'll talk and talk and your mouth will begin to grow longer......

I hate marketing job like tomorrow no deh...... I'd rather be a security guard than to do marketing......

1 Like

Re: Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience by leetech93: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2020
Whoa, amazing, really appreciate.
Re: Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience by leetech93: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2020
yanabasee:
You'll talk and talk and your mouth will begin to grow longer......

I hate marketing job like tomorrow no deh...... I'd rather be a security guard than to do marketing......
Hmmm, okay
Re: Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience by leetech93: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Foolish way of thinking
DSA is the best job for a startup youth
Benefits of it for yourself
1. You get to go out and can even have a great idea for business
2. U can sharpen your marketing skills which is so needed in today's business
3. U can grow in that organization within 3 years. Am sure of one bank. Promotion is faster for DSA's
4. Commission chopping is also done in that field
Note: no matter whether u are enjoying the role or not,ITS NOT A PERMANENT ROLE.. MAXIMUM TWO YEARS,IF NO GROWTH..MOVE ON
Great one, appreciate this.
Re: Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience by josn(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2020
How did you apply please? I have interest too.

Marketing job gives you a lot of exposure on field. You can grow your business skill with DSE.
Re: Direct Sales Agents( Marketers) For Banks, Share You Experience by leetech93: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
josn:
How did you apply please? I have interest too.

Marketing job gives you a lot of exposure on field. You can grow your business skill with DSE.
Got the job advert from a online platform that I belong to

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Ajah For Office Administrator / Nokia Siemens Networks: Graduate Trainees / Marriott Hotel In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.