Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

(Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. (1747 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' / If Truly Nigeria Is A Zoo Republic, Why Do They Want To Be President In 2023? / Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Goodmarlian: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2020
I was shocked when I heard Nigeria was importing fuel from Niger republic plus the railway line built into Niger then I was forced to take my time to study that countries geography both human and physical.

Do you know that the major ethnic group in Niger republic are hausa-fulani ? They see this people as their blood brothers and southerners inferior citizens and foriegners ,I like something about the hausa-fulani they are very smart people even more than the southerners,these projects is for a reason just like Nnamdi kanu they know africas boundaries are artificial take it or leave it they are working towards correcting the boundary mistakes the Europeans made.
I strongly believe they are working towards merging with their brothers up north that's why they are building up their economy,but an average yoruba man does not see a Yoruba man from Benin or Togo as his blood brother,even the igbo man in rivers or delta doesnot see the one in the southeast as his brother what a shame let's pray our disunity in the south doesn't destroy us .
I believe Whenever they are done sapping southern resources they will break away from the artificial Nigeria and merge with their brothers up north to work a strong Islamic state..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by candy404(f): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2020
You got a valid point..

7 Likes

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by DeltaFire: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I was shocked when I heard Nigeria was importing fuel from Niger republic plus the railway line built into Niger then I was forced to take my time to study that countries geography both human and physical.

Do you know that the major ethnic group in Niger republic are hausa-fulani ? They see this people as their blood brothers and southerners inferior citizens and foriegners ,I like something about the hausa-fulani they are very smart people even more than the southerners,these projects is for a reason just like Nnamdi kanu they know africas boundaries are artificial take it or leave it they are working towards correcting the boundary mistakes the Europeans made.
I strongly believe they are working towards merging with their brothers up north that's why they are building up their economy,but an average yoruba man does not see a Yoruba man from Benin or Togo as his blood brother,even the igbo man in rivers or delta doesnot see the one in the southeast as his brother what a shame let's pray our disunity in the south doesn't destroy us .
I believe Whenever they are done sapping southern resources they will break away from the artificial Nigeria and merge with their brothers up north to work a strong Islamic state..

Well said! I just got a text to a link of an article saying colonial boundaries can be changed if need be.

Here is the article link:

Nigeria 1999 Constitution Deceit: Lawyers, Pastors and Priests – Unmute Yourselves!

https://africannewstoday.com/politics/nigeria-1999-constitution-deceit-lawyers-pastors-and-priests-unmute-yourselves/
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Bkayyy: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2020
Lol. Goodmarlian and Deltafire na una dey talk this thing?
What happened to Biafra is a scam and Ipob are land grabbers?
I believe both of you jumped into history and Biafra issues then out of ignorance.
Now let me burst your bubble. We have only 25 percent of Hausa in Nigeria and Nigeria has no defined border in the North.
The only defined border is that of Benin Republic, denying yorubas free access to their brothers.
And Nigeria has spent billions of dollars to make Chad and Niger Republic economies viable through countless policies and direct interventions like "save Lake Chad" where millions of dollars were wasted.
More than 25 percent of soldiers in Nigerian military flogging you people and opening fire anyhow like in lekki shootings are not Hausas or Northern Nigerians but immigrants from Niger and Chad that is why they can't speak English but Hausa (ask anybody you know in the military about this).

9 Likes

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2020
So Apt...I have been thinking towards that line of thought... The Northerners didn't make any mistake electing Buhari. those people are very smart and know exactly what they are doing. can't you see they are somehow impoverishing the Southerners, giving juicy positions to their kinsmen, closing our borders, channeling resources to themselves and their borders, keeping their natural resources especially gold to themselves...They have an agenda. they know this country will breakup someday

12 Likes

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by chozzy: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
That's the truth

1 Like

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by SweetJoystick(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Valid. Isn't Ameachi a willful IDIOT? As most of the projects he's initiated are domiciled in the north.
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by obanimoje: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2020
you are very correct with this your submission.
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Bkayyy: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
So Apt...I have been thinking towards that line of thought... The Northerners didn't make any mistake electing Buhari. those people are very smart and know exactly what they are doing. can't you see they are somehow impoverishing the Southerners, giving juicy positions to their kinsmen, closing our borders, channeling resources to themselves and their borders, keeping their natural resources especially gold to themselves...They have an agenda. they know this country will breakup someday
The only border closed is that Benin, denying yorubas access to their brothers. As for North, there is no border there. You can go and come in as you like

3 Likes

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Redcrafton: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
The south is filled with too many intelligent mumus...

Ikwerre are not Igbo

Anioma are from Bini

Bonny are Igbos but Ijaws

Bla, bla bla...

Have you heard the Gwaris, Jukuns, Nupes, Kemberis dragging with the Hausas and Fulanis?

Once you are divided you fall horribly.

Sorry but the north re smarter by miles.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by GuyWise(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Nna mehnnnnnnn

The Northerners are not that smart just that Southern politicians are greedy, self-serving individual that don't care or carry their people's interest like the North do.

Southern politicians of nowadays are stupid and useless, the common can only talk because there is nothing much we can do.
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by horsepower102: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2020
The truth is that Igbos for years have been complaining about these things even before nnamdi kanu came to the scene. But the other so called southerners see Igbos as their bigger enemy and will always side with Hausa fulanis with their actions.

Eventually all these shortsightedness will backfire.

5 Likes

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by QuotaSystem: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2020
Only a dumb simpleton would think the North would sit on its hands to remain at the mercy of the south instead of seeking alternative solutions to its challenges.

Good morning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Manab: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2020
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnn

The Northerners are not that smart just that Southern politicians are greedy, self-serving individual that don't care or carry their people's interest like the North do.

Southern politicians of nowadays are stupid and useless, the common can only talk because there is nothing much we can do.
lets switch with aditional money of $500m,u guy love to write errands nonsense.
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Manab: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Only a dumb simpleton would think the North would sit on its hands to remain at the mercy of the south instead of seeking solutions to its challenges.

Good morning.
tnx u sir

1 Like

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Aconomist: 6:28am On Dec 01, 2020
This is why the Nigerian government is enriching Dangote
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by mightyhazel: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2020
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnn

one igbo adage talk say na where them die reach them dey become elder or eldest.. u can be 85years but in the midst of 110 year olds u be pikin. u can be oldest man also at 50 if nobody else is upto that age..

so if southerns are dumb then give it to the northerns as smart... atleast by southern standards
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by mightyhazel: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Only a dumb simpleton would think the North would sit on its hands to remain at the mercy of the south instead of seeking alternative solutions to its challenges.

yea while working tirelessly to stiffle others..

putting out others lanterns wontmake yours shine brighter.. i hope i wont need to spell this out to you.

1 Like

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Yobabad: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2020
What you said is correct

1 Like

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by orisa37: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
BH MEANS BOKOHARAM AND IS FH MEANING FULANI HERDSMEN, FULL NAME MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI ASSOCIATION. MAFA.

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

THE IGBOS HAVE CAMEROON NEAR THEM. BY YOUR FORMULA OF NIGER REPUBLIC BEING PART OF THE NORTH, CAMEROON SHOULD BE REGARDED AS PART OF AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVERS AND THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST. ALSO KUTONU AND TOGO ARE KITHS AND KINS OF THE SOUTH WEST. OBASANJO COULD HAVE BUILT HIS PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

OBASANJO AND JONATHAN DIDN'T MAKE THE TYPES OF MOVES THAT BUHARI IS MAKING NOW BECAUSE, IT IS AN ACT OF ECONOMIC SABOTAGE OF NIGERIA. AND IT'S A CRIMINAL DEFECTION, ESPIONAGE AND AN UNPATRIOTIC IRRESPONSIBILITY.

BUHARI SHOULD JUST BE IMPEACHED AND THE CABAL AND THE DSS DISBANDED NOW.
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by orisa37: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
BH MEANS BOKOHARAM AND IS FH MEANING FULANI HERDSMEN, FULL NAME MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI ASSOCIATION. MAFA.

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

THE IGBOS HAVE CAMEROON NEAR THEM. BY YOUR FORMULA OF NIGER REPUBLIC BEING PART OF THE NORTH, CAMEROON SHOULD BE REGARDED AS PART OF AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVERS AND THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST. ALSO KUTONU AND TOGO ARE KITHS AND KINS OF THE SOUTH WEST. OBASANJO COULD HAVE BUILT HIS PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

OBASANJO AND JONATHAN DIDN'T MAKE THE TYPES OF MOVES THAT BUHARI IS MAKING NOW BECAUSE, IT IS AN ACT OF ECONOMIC SABOTAGE OF NIGERIA. AND IT'S A CRIMINAL DEFECTION, ESPIONAGE AND AN UNPATRIOTIC IRRESPONSIBILITY.

THIS IS INDISCIPLINE FOR WHICH I AM AN APOSTLE OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by BastardWike: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Southern politicians are the most stupid and dumb people God ever created. Buhari borrowed massive loans from China with no available means of paying back, yet he is busy wasting same loans on another country! If that isn't an impeachable offense, then I wonder what is!

The amount of money Nigeria has wasted in the name of fighting insurgency since 2011 is enough to make all federal roads perfect and also have enough to utilize on other pressing needs but we keep pouring our scarce resources into a basket called Northern Nigeria while the entire country continue to sink into the abyss.

The North has destroyed itself and it would take a generation and $1 trillion to redeem that region. Northern Nigeria is on self destruct mode and if South fails to break free, North will drag it down the abyss along with them.

1 Like

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by SlayerForever: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Good. Na now una dey know. Hausa politicians get sense die. Very wicked sense for that matter.

1 Like

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
All because of bigotry they must spin the news without giving us why the government is importing fuel from Niger.

Nigeria also import about 900k ton of fuel from the EU and also import diesel

All because na niger, it became trouble for Buhari.

Soraz Refinery in Zinder, Niger Republic, has an installed refining capacity of 20,000 barrels per day compared to the nation’s 5,000bpd domestic requirement.

Nigeria is only importing 15kbpd. It becomes a tribal issue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Blue3k(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
If you listen to Buhari or read news none of this would suprise you. Nigeria has been wanting a rail connecton with niger republic since Jonathan was in office. Buhari simply succeeded where he failed. Benin Republic has been wanting a rail connection for 20 years but failed. It's more about economics than petty tribalism but you guys can see past that.

Goodmarlian:

Nigeria is after that port traffric from landlocked Niger. It puts Lekki at an advantage compared to other ports in Nigeria and the region. Niger wants to ramp up its exports in general. They wont bother using rail for oil since they're planning to build pipelines with Benin. Lol they're not dumb enough to trust Nigeria with pipelines.

2 Likes

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Aconomist: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
BastardWike:
Southern politicians are the most stupid and dumb people God ever created. Buhari borrowed massive loans from China with no available means of paying back, yet he is busy wasting same loans on another country! If that isn't an impeachable offense, then I wonder what is!

The amount of money Nigeria has wasted in the name of fighting insurgency since 2011 is enough to make all federal roads perfect and also have enough to utilize on other pressing needs but we keep pouring our scarce resources into a basket called Northern Nigeria while the entire country continue to sink into the abyss.

The North has destroyed itself and it would take a generation and $1 trillion to redeem that region. Northern Nigeria is on self destruct mode and if South fails to break free, North will drag it down the abyss along with them.
Exactly. But these monkeys called Yoruba refuse to open their eyes and break free from these northern animals. The north is a drowning man, and if we don't break free we will also drown.
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Blue3k(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
orisa37:
JONATHAN DIDN'T MAKE THE TYPES OF MOVES THAT BUHARI IS MAKING NOW BECAUSE, IT IS AN ACT OF ECONOMIC SABOTAGE OF NIGERIA. AND IT'S A CRIMINAL DEFECTION, ESPIONAGE AND AN UNPATRIOTIC IRRESPONSIBILITY.

THIS IS INDISCIPLINE FOR WHICH I AM AN APOSTLE OF JESUS CHRIST.

Lol leave Jesus out your hero worship. He was planning on completing 2nd niger bridge he was planning a rail connection. He simply failed on both counts.

2 Likes

Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Afolabimills(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goodmarlian:

I completely disagree with u what is safe in d north as of today?infanct soon the north will self destruct
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by BastardWike: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
Exactly. But these monkeys called Yoruba refuse to open their eyes and break free from these northern animals. The north is a drowning man, and if we don't break free we will also drown.

Lol, don't mind them. They are incapable of thinking on their own but will do the bidding of their god called Tinubu like zombies without reasoning on their own.

The frog eyed bullion van theif is desperately trying to become president and has decided to throw everything away as collateral damages, including his people.

But watch how these zombies he is using will still be the ones to start crying fowl when he is eventually disgraced.
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Paretomaster1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goodmarlian:

You off you meds again?..... Yorubas are Yorubas wherever they are from, same with Hausa -Fulani, so stop your bigotry...
Re: (Niger republic)Why I think the north is smarter than the south. by Blue3k(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Nigeria is in an economic union with Niger Republic why are you surprised they're strengthening economic ties with them? Nigeria hsd been friendly with them for years but you just didnt take notice.

Niger Republic isnt Nigeria they dont desire an Islamic Republic. They're more secular than Nigeria. They dont even have sharia law unlike Nigeria despite being 90% muslim. They didnt create boko haram unlike Nigeria despite having higher rates of povery. The language barrier being french might make any potential unification difficult even if they wanted to. If you guys thought logically you would understand the north has no reason to break off because of coastal access.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fear Grip Nigerians As 2021 Time Machine Visitor Is Back With A Message / BREAKING: INEC Office In Akwa Ibom Set Ablaze / What ethnic group Do Ikwerre And Ika Fill In Their Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.