Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers (24884 Views)

Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. / 9th National Assembly… Dogara Moves To Retain Speaker’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by IpobAntidote: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
IPIG delusional brainwashed retarded terrorists will not like this news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by olumide4christ: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
omenka:
Fake news indeed. Shameless boy. That was how you guys kept calling CNN fake news site because they refuse to pander to Trump like Fox or lick his balls like Kanu, only for CNN to become the most reliable news house overnight for publishing an article you consider harmful to Buhari.

If The Nation publishes a similar article as CNN tomorrow you'd spin around 180o and swallow the publication hook, line and sinker.

Your antic are old and staid, you should try other defences.

You got it right sir...they always speak from both sides of their mouth... depending on what suits them.
Wike that has been their PDP lord and master all these years has suddenly become an enemy because he sought to protect the peace of his state and opposed IPOB. Imagine the change of gear!

Hypocrites!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by History555: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Redcrafton:

But this is your home land in Benue and you funny locals and your chiefs have not demanded for the retention of the security forces.

You left you state under continuous siege by the Fulani herdsmen and very much interested in another region.

What type of human being are you?

That looser is not from benue. He is a yoruba man pretending to be from benue. He has neva condemn or comment on killings in benue but has hundreds of comments defending tinubu. What does that tell you. Yorubas are the only tribe know to claim we lgbos, we south south, we benue. Inferiority complex set of idiots

6 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Coldie(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
Though they might have their reasons but there's no such thing like ogbakor oyigbo

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bkayyy:
Fake News.
Yesterday is the Army should withdraw, today is the army should proceed. Please bring a tape next time so that we can hold the speaker accountable for his words when things go South as usual
Okay
Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by loveth360(f): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Igbochief001:

What tribe is oyigbo again ?
Oyigbo tribegrin grin according to yoruba muslims.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by egoldman(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Redcrafton:

But this is your home land in Benue and you funny locals and your chiefs have not demanded for the retention of the security forces.

You left you state under continuous siege by the Fulani herdsmen and very much interested in another region.

What type of human being are you?

You dey listen hipocrite?
Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by loveth360(f): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
olumide4christ:

You got it right sir...they always speak from both sides of their mouth... depending on what suits them.
Wike that has been their PDP lord and master all these years has suddenly become an enemy because he sought to protect the peace of his state and opposed IPOB. Imagine the change of gear!

Hypocrites!
From what side of mouth do you people speaks.

Wike you hateful people hate is now your hero.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Yoruba's should join Igbos in the fight for separation,
60 years of the failed marriage bonded by crude oil,
With the spread of terrorism in the south, if nothing is done about this and Nigeria is separated on time,
Yoruba and Igbo race will be under slavery to the North, no matter how educated and quality you are.

we can't be cowards at the expense of our unborn children.

You might agree or disagree, but this is the reality on the ground

I prefer a southern confederation of Nigeria than any independent state
Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by isaiahethan: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Iykopee:

I live around mile one area, Emenike street precisely. U can't change the narrative to suit your purpose while thinking nobody is going to debunk your statement. That day the incident occurred in Mile one, how did u know it was IPOB members who attempted to burn Mile police station and UST roundabout Police station in the wave of EndSars protests rocking the nation?

Everything around mile one happened in my presence. And from what I saw, area boys and criminals around Emenike bus stop, including Iceland and Dey Bam cult groups were the guys wreaking havoc.

So, how does IPOB come into it?

God bless you for speaking out the truth.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by gidgiddy: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lets just assume that this report is actually true. Lets assume that chiefs of Obigbo met under the name of 'Ogbakor Oyigbo' or whatever name.

The Chief are not lamenting that IPOB is killing Obigbo people. The Chiefs are not shouting that IPOB is destroying property of the people of Obigbo people.

What the Chiefs are lamenting about is the burning of Police station and the killing of security operatives??

Im not saying that the unlawful killing of anyone is a good thing, but is it really practical that Chiefs of a community will be terribly sad that a Police station was burnt and Policemen killed? Several Policemen were killed and many police stations burnt, all across Southern Nigeria, during the ENDSARS protest. Why is it that it is only the Chiefs of Obigbo that lamented but not the chiefs of other areas across the south? Why is that of Obigbo a special case?

Another thing is why are Chiefs repeating Wike's narrative? Wike said that IPOB killed 4 Policemen and 6 Soldiers, burnt Police station. As the chiefs of the community where all this is alleged to have happened, why are they not shedding more light on it? For example, they can tell us where this gun battle between IPOB and the Nigerian Army that claimed the lives of six Soldiers actually took place? What happend to the bodies? How is it that IPOB killed 6 Soldiers but nobody in the community took pictures of the bodies with their phone?

Another thing that is truly puzzling is that the so called Chiefs want the Soldiers to stay. Civilians generally do not like Soldiers to be in their community as we all know how brutal they can be to unarmed civilians. The only time you get a community asking Soldiers to stay is if the community is under serious attack from another group. But the Chiefs didnt say IPOB attacked the community and its people, they said IPOB attacked security operatives. So the Chiefs want the Army to stay because of their fear that IPOB attacks and kills security agents? Laughable

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Ihatemumu: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
obehi247:

I prefer a southern confederation of Nigeria than any independent state

same here, Igbos and Yorubas are academically sound , they should push for a southern Nigeria
Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Dreadful: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Abagworo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
There is actually nothing like Oyigbo. In Rivers State everyone calls it Obigbo till date.

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ihatemumu:

same here, Igbos and Yorubas are academically sound , they should push for a southern Nigeria

All southern tribe's are academically sound including the Igbo's and the Yoruba's
Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by DouglasPen1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
omenka:
Eyaaa. It appears you've been hoping to become a made man through the fraudulent and criminal activities of ipob, and seeing what is happening in OYIGBO, you feel your livelihood is under threat.

If I were you, I'd start looking elsewhere to fend for myself rather than this hopeless ipob course. Your invasion of Oyigbo was a catastrophic mistake and could possibly be the last you're ever allowed to make since it will ultimately result in the death of the criminal enterprise led by an unrepentant con man.

There are names of Chiefs in the report with what they said in QUOTATION MARKS, indicating they're being reported VERBATIM, so also L. G. Chairman. But given your penchant to scuff at whatever doesn't sit well with the security of your meal ticket, you had no choice but to call it fake news.

You're a disgrace to adulthood Gidgiddi.
for your mind now you talk sense

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by abduljabbar4(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
omenka:
Yen yen yen. You're such a shameless boy. Locations and names were mentioned. If it is untrue, why don't you go meet the local chiefs and Chairman and ask them if indeed they said those words.

To even think this is the same person who believed one "Turkish diplomat" was following Kanu around and that both Russia and Israeli are gonna send troops to "free" biafrans, not to mention Trump.

What a shame.

If a nairalanders commits suicide today, his blood would be in your handscheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Tranquill: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
LordKushmann:

So Ọgbakọ Oyigbo resemble Fulani Language for your ear.. Anywhere that says it isn't Igboland should adopt another language let everyone rest. We're not disputing with Kalabari or Ogoni people.

Shut up your lord and personal savior Nnamdi Kanu, the comical general of Igboland said Ken Saro Wiwa changed his name from Nwiwa (Igbo) to Wiwa now you are not disputing with Ogoni. Go and drag another man's land you go die like chicken..

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by LordKushmann(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tranquill:

Shut up your lord and personal savior Nnamdi Kanu, the comical general of Igboland said Ken Saro Wiwa changed his name from Nwiwa (Igbo) to Wiwa now you are not disputing with Ogoni. Go and drag another man's land you go die like chicken..

I dunno who you are but i have to tell you this should be the last time you insult someone you don't know on any social media platform especially when the individual in question didn't insult you or you use insulting expletives when addressing an issue.. Unless you want your family to start weeping uncontrollably.

If you do that to everyone here, let this be the last time you so to this individual. Mark the name.

I'm mandated to warn you first so i am not found guilty of abusing my God given abilities. Not everyone on this earth is fully human.

If you try it again, I'll be forced to conclude you are not useful to this planet's existence and seek your untimely demise. Be strongly warned.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by chuksoyo21(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
Those chiefs who said there were no extra-judicial killings in Obigbo will never know peace.
I live in Obigbo, and through out the onslaught, I was in Obigbo.
Those staying along Timber road and old Aba road, along Obigbo-west can attest to this.
The killing was so damn much.
Of a truth, Justice Raphael was gunned down by these trigger happy soldiers. And a whole lot of other Innocent citizens.
Ok, what about the girl that was killed along Ehi Road?
These are the ones i know directly...
Since, they are in support of the killings, death will never depart from their household...

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by chuksoyo21(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
muykem:
They are talking about Oyigbo not Obigbo in Abia state.
Lol, ur display of ignorance is monumental...
What do u know about Obigbo and Oyigbo, this fufu?
Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by ikechu1: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2020
Coldie:
Though they might have their reasons but there's no such thing like ogbakor oyigbo

Right? I actually stood confused when I read that. When did they start having a group called Ogbakor Oyigbo? I could have sworn it was Ogbakor Ikwerre? When my family lived in River state, we lived in Oyigbo LGA and I don’t recall ever hearing such a group but, I sure as hell remember Ogbakor Ikwerre. I ended up googling the name just to confirm since I have not lived in River state for awhile and laughable enough, apart from this message, Ogbakor Oyigbo has yet to made any presence in any other articles, post, etc. grin grin grin grin Can you imagine? Ogbakor Ikwerre don become Ogbakor Oyigbo over Oyigbo matter. I guess since the king of Oyigbo condemned Wike and the soldiers actions in Oyigbo, he had to get his Ikwerre people to convert their group to Ogbakor Oyigbo and support and applaud the action. Just laughable. It is even funny to me that there are people arguing about this here. Clearly show the ones arguing do not even know anything about the community that they are arguing about. Then again, what do I expect from Nairaland. Ignorance is the father and mother of most of the people on this shit.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by ikechu1: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2020
chuksoyo21:
Those chiefs who said there were no extra-judicial killings in Obigbo will never know peace.
I live in Obigbo, and through out the onslaught, I was in Obigbo.
Those staying along Timber road and old Aba road, along Obigbo-west can attest to this.
The killing was so damn much.
Of a truth, Justice Raphael was gunned down by these trigger happy soldiers. And a whole lot of other Innocent citizens.
Ok, what about the girl that was killed along Ehi Road?
These are the ones i know directly...
Since, they are in support of the killings, death will never depart from their household...

Those chiefs are likely Ikwerres. Do you expect them to care? Shit on Wike’s FB page, I actually saw Ikwerres insulting and attacking the Oyigbo people on his page during the onset of the slaughter for speaking about the murder. Even the ones that were polite weren’t spared. Accusing them of lying about the killings and their plight claiming that Wike is only murdering “IPOB”. If the regular Ikwerre people didn’t give a Bleep about the senseless murder of Oyigbo people, the hell do you expect from their so called “Chiefs”. Hell they had to reinvent the Ogbakor Ikwerre to Ogbakor Oyigbo to address the matter and even showed little to zero respect to the request of the king of the community in question. That alone should tell you how little they care

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Coldie(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2020
ikechu1:

Right? I actually stood confused when I read that. When did they start having a group called Ogbakor Oyigbo? I could have sworn it was Ogbakor Ikwerre? When my family lived in River state, we lived in Oyigbo LGA and I don’t recall ever hearing such a group but, I sure as hell remember Ogbakor Ikwerre. I ended up googling the name just to confirm since I have not lived in River state for awhile and laughable enough, apart from this message, Ogbakor Oyigbo has yet to made any presence in any other articles, post, etc. grin grin grin grin Can you imagine? Ogbakor Ikwerre don become Ogbakor Oyigbo over Oyigbo matter. I guess since the king of Oyigbo condemned Wike and the soldiers actions in Oyigbo, he had to get his Ikwerre people to convert their group to Ogbakor Oyigbo and support and applaud the action. Just laughable. It is even funny to me that there are people arguing about this here. Clearly show the ones arguing do not even know anything about the community that they are arguing about. Then again, what do I expect from Nairaland. Ignorance is the father and mother of most of the people on this shit.
Ignore them mk ur statement and move
Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by ikechu1: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2020
Coldie:

Ignore them mk ur statement and move

Oh trust, I know. That’s why I didn’t say anything to anyone arguing here. I’ve learned to stop addressing ignorance and move on from it.
Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Coldie(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2020
ikechu1:

Oh trust, I know. That’s why I didn’t say anything to anyone arguing here. I’ve learned to stop addressing ignorance and move on from it.
D moment I saw ogbakor I just know say na mumu thread I see so.

Just like u I googled it and today is the first time even google is hearing abt them.

So many children full nairaland so choose your battles wisely mk u no go dae argue with 16years boy them give phone new
Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by Acesworld001: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2020

Re: Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers by onlygiddi: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
YOUR FATHERS AND MOTHERS and that pedophile muhammad allah THAT IS A HOODLUM .. fulani herdsmen , boko haram , isis etc all in Nigeria(slave name given to you by your masters none of your ancestors where Nigerian) go after that . you call ipob hoodlum so bad �� so that u can try level this shit ..Nah YOUR ANCESTORS , ur muhammad were the real hoodlum .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed / Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) / Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.