Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa (63997 Views)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by UCHIHAmask: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Remember what I said last month?
I said

Sir there's nothing like mental problem. Most men can't control their sexual urge. I will post a news about a man raping chickens.

I'would advise you use Google,sapphiere.
People with your kind of all negative conclusive conviction about a situation are term to have a distraut psychology,in a long run it would lead to excessive paranoia,you wouldn't even be conscious of it..

I don't intend this an insult,it's a fact,if I want to insult you,I would,directly.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by bigiyaro(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2020
Fake news.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by govto: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2020
DragonFire442:
I am not a fan of Abortion.

But the baby in that womb should be flushed out quickly if possible.

Hahahahahahaha...
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2020
Ife na-eme na ùwà
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by ReactGA: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by iezeiyida(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Joe's begging his mom to calm down, APC Federal government is telling Nigerians to calm down, EndSARS peaceful protesters were killed and expected to calm down

Why can't bahd people caught in their intentional bahd actions, say a thing without calm down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by candy404(f): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
I said

Sir there's nothing like mental problem. Most men can't control their sexual urge. I will post a news about a man raping chickens.

Equally, we should never leave our sons with any woman be it their mother or sister?
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by golddare: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
dre11:

• Says abominable act put her in distress

• Daughter: We started affair like a joke

THE NATION

Parenting is hard work and it takes the grace of God to be successful at it. Matured male and female siblings should never be allowed alone too long.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Misled kids
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Macsjebs:

Lol, u got me there
I meant in a positive way sha grin
And not like the guy that use females, these are natural from beautiful flowers
Lol
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by vanvino(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
This is called Genetic Sexual attraction, our DNA compels us to connect with our generic tribe but psychological imprinting and social taboo overwhelmed sexual desires.

In a layman's terms you are born into an environment that sees such act as bad, those around you and those you look up to see and practice it, subconsciously it's registered that such actions is bad, But your DNA does not understand , culture nor tradition, its science, that's why if brother/sister are raised separately, they can meet and have sex without knowing they are siblings, not until they come to village for marriage.

Evidently, the force/ bond in their DNA is really strong......not every thing is Devil... Devil.... Devil.... Before now (Victoria era) people where marring their sisters and cousins

If you ask African man to invest in Education he think its all about building Class room and ASSU strike.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by VEXT: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Never leave your girl child around a man. They can't control the urge. I'm sure this boy sweet talk his sister into such act.

Stupid loose shegoat putting the blame on the boy only..u r mad
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by nnamdico82: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Too bad, I'm sure a lot of homes are going through this but I love your mothers courage for bringing it to the public.some of you criticizing them are guilty of such, quote me and receive A mad I oh a tonight.
dre11:

THE NATION
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Anthony18: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kondomatic:
Abomicountry.

I wanted to ask ndi "two consenting adults" their opinion on this but these ones are still kids.

So I will put the blame on poor parenting
my wife is in labour anyone pls help am broke 2022669445 uba thanks
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Hermas03: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chineke ekwela ngwere gba aji! what I am hearing.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by BRATISLAVA: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
blinking001:
The importance of a father figure in the lives of children can never be overemphasized. I pity all these baby mamas that feminism has destroyed.

What does feminism have to do with the story?
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by BRATISLAVA: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
vanvino:
This is called Genetic Sexual attraction, our DNA compels us to connect with our generic tribe but psychological imprinting and social taboo overwhelmed sexual desires.

In a layman's terms you are born into an environment that sees such act as bad, those around you and those you look up to see and practice it, subconsciously it's registered that such actions is bad, But your DNA does not understand , culture nor tradition, its science, that's why if brother/sister are raised separately, they can meet and have sex without knowing they are siblings, not until they come to village for marriage.

Evidently, the force/ bond in their DNA is really strong......not every thing is Devil... Devil.... Devil.... Before now (Victoria era) people where marring their sisters and cousins

If you ask African man to invest in Education he think its all about building Class room and ASSU strike.
Forget your kind scientific fantasy above. Why is none of your relatives carrying your pregnancy? Because you know the above doesn't exist.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Axmondthuglife: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
ibnlawal:

Daughters... Azin plural??

You are kidding, right?
Yes na
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Fmghewzy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
chikago1:
Look carefully it's nassarawa local government of kano state not nasarawa state.

Haa kk,never knew something like that existed.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
I said

What of women raping cucumbers and every other thing cylindrical?

Hippocrates
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Decryptor(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=sapphiere post=96278150]Remember what I said last month?
I said

You are making it a man thing now right? Did you even read the article at all?

Maria, the 15-year-old girl at the centre of the scandal, said it all started like a joke while they were in the farm but it ended up in an affair, and they continued in the same vein when they returned later that night.

She said: “i don’t really know what came over both of us, I believe we were being controlled by the devil. “How we suddenly started having sex on the farm is inexplicable. At the time I allowed him to enter me, I did not know that I was committing a wrong. And more than two months into the affair, it never occurred to me that I was pregnant until my mother saw the signs and a confirmation was made by medical personnel that I was pregnant for almost three months.

That excerpt from the story showed that he never forced himself on her...only heaven knows if she was even the one who lured the brother into the act and here you are spewing your usual "men hating" gibberish junk!

Just as many women cannot control their sexual urge and resort to the use of cucumbers when they are sexually hungry.

During the peak of the COVID lockdown, over 10 different videos circulated the internet space of ladies going to social media and crying about how Hot they are. Just only a month and they were already crying of being Hot. the ladies included Ifu Enanda of Big brother Naija.

So when next you want to berate men of being sexual monsters, think of the photo attached below which includes the article of a Nigerian lady sexually molesting a baby and was declared wanted by the police.

https://www.nairaland.com/5911842/police-declare-lady-wanted-sucking

Nonsense and Rubbish Female rapists

Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by AerialMapper: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Na wa o... he will be both an uncle and father to his child. His child will also be his niece/nephew.

Where is he from again...Nasa...

From the cursed region of Nigeria; drawing the nation back

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Hassanmaye(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...the boy has a mental problem
No matter what the body of our sisters especially the siblings is like a wood to us
I swear bro, teenage girls are are so irritating to me not to talk of my sister, that one she is not different from iroko tree to me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by abidem4real: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kondomatic:
Abomicountry.

I wanted to ask ndi "two consenting adults" their opinion on this but these ones are still kids.

So I will put the blame on poor parenting
So I will put the blame on poor parenting? If you read their mother's story, you would realise it was pure poverty not poor parenting because there is no good parenting where poverty is present.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by OMONGBALI: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
I said

Never generalize based on the action of one person.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by vanvino(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Forget your kind scientific fantasy above. Why is none of your relatives carrying your pregnancy? Because you know the above doesn't exist.

Typical black man, One thing is to read another is to understand, that's why two persons can understand one thing differently. There's what we called world view and there's Universe experience. It's yours universe experience that make up your world view, you disagree with my view not because you have provided an alternate explanation, am not saying they are right or wrong am saying outside "it was the Devil theory" and also blaming bad parenting there is also another explanation. What you know about life so far was not handed to you from birth Nop.... But from those that surround you and those you trust. You believe them not because you have something else to support or disprove but because you trust them, until you have experience that question what you always believe to be true then your world view change. Human race is mystery is why science never stop research.... In this country twin was once a taboo
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by domchike(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Abeg I want ask do Christians wear hijab in the north or do they deliberately give them Christian names absorbs Islam's and prejudice Christians
dre11:

THE NATION

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by BRATISLAVA: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
vanvino:

Typical black man, One thing is to read another is to understand, that's why two persons can understand one thing differently. There's what we called world view and there's Universe experience. It's yours universe experience that make up your world view, you disagree with my view not because you have provided an alternate explanation, am not saying they are right or wrong am saying outside "it was the Devil theory" and also blaming bad parenting there is also another explanation. What you know about life so far was not handed to you from birth Nop.... But from those that surround you and those you trust. You believe them not because you have something else to support or disprove but because you trust them, until you have experience that question what you always believe to be true then your world view change. Human race is mystery is why science never stop research.... In this country twin was once a taboo

More scientific fantasy.

How hard can it be for you to accept the incest genes since scientists have made it believable to you that everyone, including you, has them?

Now they have demystified it and you know so much more than other black people, why haven't you and why don't you plan on acting on the good info you shared?

Typical black man. They read an article and think they have gained the world, not knowing they have an empty groundnut shell handed to them.

If the white man shows you anything, no matter what and no matter how baseless, you will believe it. This is why they told you that genes are responsible for incest, and you would believe it rather than environmental factors. Black mind.

What do twins have to do with the topic?
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by BRATISLAVA: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
ibnlawal:

Daughters... Azin plural??

You are kidding, right?

There are many, many depraved men who see nothing wrong in that. Some are covert pedophiles, and others have sexual frustration, to yet others it is a fetish. But all who do so need psychiatric attention.
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by BRATISLAVA: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
lefulefu:
even if the baby is kept alive there are high chances it will be afflicted with all sorts of congenital defects
Some people are on this thread supporting incest still, because scientists told them it's a gene they have. In this huge world, the only person they can meet is their family. Woe!
Re: 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa by Midas01: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Don't mind the "woke" gang, lmao.
Tadeknkeepcalm:
grin grin
Make them follow up with the joke na. Make them no end the joke now.

Awọn progressive people: "we don't choose whom we fall in love with" "so far it's with consent and nobody got hurt"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.