Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) (30226 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Miracle2020: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Please permit me to blame Buhari for this.

Buhari is the worse president on earth, very clueless and knows nothing about leadership
You reason like your name. You guys pursued all the police men from roads now you want to blame Buhari.
Any policeman that come out to defend this ungrateful people during this festive period is a slowpoke. Let them enjoy their endsars.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
bendike:

Losen your g strings dear, ipob aren't your problem. If your are tense get a dick grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
Which kind rubbish be this , if people can be strong and stop paying ransom for kidnapping for a month and let die be die, walahi, kidnap go die naturally, If una kuku kidnap, even 50,000 una no go get
Are you ready to pay the price of death if you are the one they kidnap?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
Chaiii sad what a terrible experience. God knows how many times they will have raped her by now, rape from morning till night, from night till morning. And worst of all it might even be those killer herdsmen bandits. I feel so sorry for her cry If only we had a president that loves his country and citizens like Trump who sent Navy Seals to rescue an American kidnapped in far away West Africa. Can't imagine the trauma the innocent girl is facing right now. Very pathetic. May God continue to have mercy on me.

Very religious bigot what happened in edo is done by aboki or buhari, why must you use your anus to think all time??
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
i926:

Or could be Islamic terrorists
It could be buhari or elrufai
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Kingjay5(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Head dey pain you
rontolo:

So why the “Junior” in the description.

Nigeria and their craving for status. Unnecessarily.

Thankful she’s been freed
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
I fear for this country especially after the ENDSARS protest and the coming December. Security is is very low right now
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by ArticleBeast: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
She has been released
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by blackpanda: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Since whe n kidnapping started can you name any case where police successfully rescued anyone?

Smh. Run back to mummy pls
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by rontolo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kingjay5:
Head dey pain you
No. Head is fine. Thank you
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Iszybosco: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
She is a family friend I know her personally. She has been released. They later accepted 500k.
envoymedia:
A 400 Level Medicine and Surgery student of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Oghogho Christiana has been abducted by gunmen, IgbereTV has learnt.

It was gathered that the student was kidnapped was along the Benin-Auchi Expressway in Edo State on Thursday, November 19, while on her way to Ekpoma from Benin City.

A family member, who confirmed the incident on Friday, said the kidnappers have demanded a N7 million ransom for her release.

Luis Idemudia wrote on Facebook:

https://www./1290324157811448/permalink/1815930651917460/?app=fbl
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Ryan03(f): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Defunct SARS have now started kidnapping people.
cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
blackpanda:

Smh. Run back to mummy pls
answer the question nah.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ryan03:
cry me a river
A salty police man grin grin grin Still crying from the protest? Just 12 days protest? Meanwhile you guys have been making lives hell for Nigerians for the past 6 years and you’re crying because of 12 days protest. SMH, you better act right.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Ryan03(f): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

A salty police man grin grin grin Still crying from the protest? Just 12 days protest? Meanwhile you guys have been making lives hell for Nigerians for the past 6 years and you’re crying because of 12 days protest. SMH, you better act right.
grin grin grin why are you wailing? Lemme know when you are done
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by emoney09: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Really
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Why Why kidnap random people? If you check now, the medical student is from a poor background.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
k
Ryan03:
grin grin grin why are you wailing? Lemme know when you are done
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Cerebellum: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Buhari is the worse president on earth, very clueless and knows nothing about leadership

Lol..lol

Your moniker dey Make me laugh grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
when this girl graduate I'm sure she won't hang around to practise, na to write plab waka go UK
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by luluosas(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
May she regain her freedom in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by authority2006(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

What do we expect from someone who calls her/himself Olosho? I have forgotten that it was Buhari who instructed senseless Edo state residents to attack prisons and forcefully free 2000 hardened criminals. Common is lacking in you
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by authority2006(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

IT's not escaped prisoners but the defunct SARS. I remember them telling a man they stopped, that "He shouldn't worry, he'll see what's coming soon. Shey una wan end SARS?" If there are any professional kidnappers in Nigeria, it's these men,

See your pathetic life and how you are defending hardened criminals! Who gave birth to morrons like you? Are you the one feeding those 2000 criminals that were forcefully freed? You gave them jobs?
Was SARS disbanded only in Edo state that they are the only state experiencing like 500% surge in crime rate?
In case you don't, SARS are police officers who are still collecting their salary.
Face the consequences of your madness in peace

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2020
authority2006:

See your pathetic life and how you are defending hardened criminals! Who gave birth to morrons like you? Are you the one feeding those 2000 criminals that were forcefully freed? You gave them jobs?
Was SARS disbanded only in Edo state that they are the only state experiencing like 500% surge in crime rate?
In case you don't, SARS are police officers who are still collecting their salary.
Face the consequences of your madness in peace

The criminals don’t have guns. Shut up and go play in a corner. Re+ard
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by Miracle2020: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

where is the military when you need them?
the same military you are accusing of killing innocent civilians? Those kidnappers are innocent Nigerians no military man should touch them. As a military man, if I see kidnappers killing any civilian I will just waka pass before they will accuse me of killing innocent kidnappers.
Enjoy your endsars!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by greggng: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2020
devilmaycry:
this is sad...where is the guarantee that if the money is paid she will be left alive ....smh

You are talking like a child . Many have been kidnapped and released after paying ransome. You should 've been asking where is the family going to get this big money this period of hardship ? This is why rich people are taking their kids abroad to study . Ordinary man cannot suffer in peace anymore
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by devilmaycry: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
greggng:

You are talking like a child . Many have been kidnapped and released after paying ransome. You should 've been asking where is the family going to get this big money this period of hardship ? This is why rich people are taking their kids abroad to study . Ordinary man cannot suffer in peace anymore

Lol...u dnt get d point...
I never said they shouldnt pay,neither did i overlook d fact there is hardship...i'm only on the know ...since many also paid ransom and their persons were found dead!!!...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) by greggng: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
devilmaycry:

Lol...u dnt get d point...
I never said they shouldnt pay,neither did i overlook d fact there is hardship...i'm only on the know ...since many also paid ransom and their persons were found dead!!!...

Point of correction ...only a few cases end up that way not many...My mum died last month and the burial is scheduled to take place in the east first week of december. I am afraid of travelling via the road cos they might end up killing me since I 've no kobo for them ....on the other hand I am a bad market ...some weeks back I rewuedted for help from nairaland members to assist me with some fund for the burial but none responded ...Nigeria is now home of death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack / Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS / Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.