Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England (56657 Views)

£400,000 Fraud: Three Nigerians Jailed in UK / Indian Dad Of 5 Girls Slice Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To Check If It's A Boy / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Lightangel65: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
sanpipita:
Chicken part is what I don't understand, how did he penetrate, with dogs their gentials are visible especially when they are in their heat
E
Chicken lays eggs, eggs are wider than an average dick so do the maths
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by sanpipita(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
Investmentfreak:
Something’s self na comedy on its own.
Who reported the man ?
So a man can kill animals and go free then the man that desires to make his animal his sex mates will go to jail? Was a test conducted on him to make sure he committed the act ? Any evidence ?
So many questions to be asked .

Because bestiality is illegal in his country, in some places its legal, and people have been jailed for killing/hunting animals especially endangered species
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Karemarealty288(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ogun said his exorcism must be carried out by the following persons

1) Pope
2) 70 cardinals
3) T B Joshua of Nigeria.

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Neddstark: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Biased judgement. The man should be freed.
If homosexuality should be legalized bestiality should be legalized too. Let the world all go crazy.

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hmmm..... I thought the topoc was about a man having sex with a chicken. Why cha ge it to women?
@ topic... nothing new. He was doing this before... wonder if the sperm filled chickens made it to market? Beastiality is nothing new... but there should be farms out there specifically for men like him... where he can go choose which animals he wants.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by rowland545(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
I ones hears a story about a man fvck a goat....but it was a long time ago...

I think it's a psychological problem.... I don't see how u will fvck an animal...some serious weird shit going on in this world
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by NaijaCover(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wetin Concern And This type of Thread
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by sanpipita(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

E
Chicken lays eggs, eggs are wider than an average dick so do the maths

Lol this make some sense, i still find it unbelievable cos chickens are small and then they die too after he did what he did with them.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by pansophist(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Flows001:

I support this comment with 5 plots of land in Lekki Phase1. cool

Correct. Send the land papers to my email grin
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Redoil: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Bestiality? O pari.Ibèrè ípin àye.
are you Yoruba or Igbo
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by BabaIbo: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Austin4Jesus:
If they can bring him down to Nigeria, He should visit MFM Prayer City, He will be fine after the praying program, he is possessed with demons.

You sef dey visit that place? cheesy grin
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by baski92(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Why is it so hard for men to control their sexual urge?
Why is it so hard for Women to open their legs
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Lightangel65: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol this make some sense, i still find it unbelievable cos chickens are small and then they die too after he did what he did with them.
Yes them laying eggs is as hard as giving birth for them so imagine a dick as big as a baby is raping a lady, that lady would obviously die, that's why the chickens die a very painful death, poor chickens

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by DedeNkem: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

This is not about sexual urge control. He is totally insane!
I'm a man and have never felt like raping a woman not to talk of an animal.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by dipsy588(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
This is not about sexual urge. He's been possessed and if you read the whole story,you must have come across the part where he apogises to the chickens after doing the act meaning he doesn't like it and he knows its disgusting and he said he needs help. This is some disturbing evil spirit residing in him.

[Qquote author=sapphiere post=96280810]Why is it so hard for men to control their sexual urge?[/quote]
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Lightangel65: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
DedeNkem:

This is not about sexual urge control. He is totally insane!
She knows that she is just fooling herself
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
How can you generalise in such a senseless manner. Did your own father sleep with a goat or cat? undecided

Anyone would know this guy has some spiritual or psychological problem, but you want to use that opportunity to bash men. Same men you will rely on to father your children! angry
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by baski92(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Earlystar698:
.what did I just read
bomb of the year
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Lightangel65: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
baski92:
Why is it so hard for men to open their legs

You mean why is it so easy for women to open their legs

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by johnhood(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
What did he is wrong and obviously disgusting and please don't turn it feminism thing.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Hassanmaye(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hahahah so we have mad men even in red meat E be things my brother grin grin grin
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Lightangel65: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... I thought the topoc was about a man having sex with a chicken. Why cha ge it to women?
@ topic... nothing new. He was doing this before... wonder if the sperm filled chickens made it to market? Beastiality is nothing new... but there should be farms out there specifically for men like him... where he can go choose which animals he wants.

Imagine while cutting a chicken you find sperm undecided

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by 234dm8: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
If your father had controlled his sexual urge, you wouldn't have been given birth to.

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by modsfucker: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Men are naturally created to have higher sexual urge than their female counterparts to encourage procreation. If both male and female folks should have the same sexual urge, then procreation would be a problem cos none of them would confront the other for sex....

You should rather emphasise on decorum, instead of asking about sexual urge.

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Emotionss: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
sapphiere:

I believe you're in port harcourt whenever you're free hola me I will take you to a private party where women sleep with Dogs, chimpanzees and do soo many despicable things for pleasure. E go shock you.

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Midas01: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Like most men.
obami007:
He is sick
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by wink2015(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

It is because "KONJI na Bastard" no matter how you supress it that stick will still want to raise his ugly head.

He male organ no dey listen to corrections.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Rossonero: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
why is it so hard for to understand that men are different and stop generalizing
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Midas01: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
I see you men love each other too much that's why you're busy killing yourselves.
edoairways:

They are human too however women are their own problem. They hate eachother

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by baski92(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
StacyO:
There's just this one thing no one understands about mind games.
Lol the devil at work
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Investmentfreak: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Better , some people’s choice when comes to sexmates will shock even the devil
sanpipita:

Because bestiality is illegal in his country, in some places its legal, and people have been jailed for killing/hunting animals especially endangered species

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by SeriouslySense(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos)