Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England (56648 Views)

£400,000 Fraud: Three Nigerians Jailed in UK / Indian Dad Of 5 Girls Slice Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To Check If It's A Boy / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Not new. Men can put their thing into anything.

Which men? Is ur dad, uncles and brothers part of d men u are referring?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by ThatFairGuy1: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Why is it so hard for men to control their sexual urge?
Don't generalize it please.
Meanwhile, davash222 have answer to this
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by BabbanBura(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Okay, I get your aim is to bash men.

Just so u know, beastiality knows no gender, women do it alot too. Atleast you have never heard a man marrying his dog et al but women do. And what do you think they do with the animals?

So you gat to remove that nasty statement you made about men or atleast rephrase it to reflect humans and not just men.

See one of such cases below. Just Google beastiality and see how 90% of humans that do that are women like u.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://metro.co.uk/2017/04/13/the-dark-truth-about-bestiality-parties-6570714/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj_1Na835PtAhVp6uAKHXI3DocQFjAHegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw2xtbvTpBzOjss9c9H0otQy&ampcf=1

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Altair25(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nothing new here...
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by 99thEnemy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Redoil:
are you Yoruba or Igbo

He is Yorigbo from Odudufra
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by obami007(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Midas01:
Like most men.

Can I see the research you did that made you come up with this conclusion
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by hekkyboi: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Go release your punna for them so they can screw and feel fulfilled then
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 rule 10 broken. This guy is uploading my pictures on every thread on this forum without my permission.

See this one. Na me come snap you for your house àbí
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Theboss100(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Was this man sleeping with chickens for money?
But some women sleep with dogs. snakes etc to satisfy there sexual urge.
I want you to make a post about it.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by farem: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13257877/dad-sex-chickens-farm-dog-lancashire-jail/

If Obama or democrats demoncrats is still in the government of United States, this guy will have himself protected.
Obama with his he-wife Michelle Michael were and her abomination.
Never again!
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by goldmatrix(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Seriously? Then soon snails, cockroach and even ants would be in danger too. You better don't seduce soldier ants, you will end up in hospital
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by hekkyboi: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Exactly just like the way they normally slot it into your punna.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 rule 10 broken. This guy is uploading my pictures on every thread on this forum without my permission.

See this one. Na me come snap you for your house àbí?

You even deserve long ban for saying I uploaded your indecent pictures on every thread...

Lalasticlala, Mynd44. Which rule is lying against a fellow nairalander? And uploading of semi nude pictures as DP?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Decryptor(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

I never said women don't sleep with animals. But any woman you see or heard sleeping with animals does that for money.
But for men, it's to satisfy their urge.

So women sleeping with animals for money makes sense to you? As long as it was done for money, it is ok abi??

How am i sure that you have not even among them! Sense is far from you!!

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Keji1012(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Ask your daddy and your brothers with uncles
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Miyachi: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Gende, selection, and confirmation biases all in one statement, faulty logic.

I know more morally loose women than men, but I can't say that women are more morally loose than men.

Also confirmation bias, I can search an article with a woman doing something similar and claim that women don't have self-control.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by KosiGee(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Barka00:

Not all men are like that na, this man is just a pussy ass niqqa

He Ian not a pussy ass niqqa...He is a chicken ass cracka.

Damn, I’m disgusted.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by iamyemiakins(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
lalasticlala rule 10.
Is that ur picture he uploaded?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
They'll soon say it's a sexuality grin
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by MediMedi(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Because you deprive us of our right......but this man case weak me
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Enigma2049(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Including your father and your brothers
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
'SOME MEN' not all please....thanks
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
And I asked how come women can control theirs? Are women not human beings too?
pls let's not go there
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by IamFINESSE: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Midas01:
But when a woman does less than 1/1000th of this y'all will open your stinking holes calling women olosho.

Fact isen are the real hoes, putting their d!cks in anything that crawls.

Including your father I guess

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
A man is ready to do anything for sex. Men would spend whatever to have sex but it isn't so for women. 80% of women who have sex do it for reproduction purpose. 10% do it for money and material things while the remaining 10% do it for pleasure.
SOME MEN pls take note
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Seyzcham91(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
And who told you women control theirs? do you know what they also do behind closed doors

Courtesy of Cucumber and other Dick-like shaped Materials
sapphiere:
And women are what? I guess superhuman beings.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by nero1990: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

You really think you control yours without God's grace? My dear,even St Paul complained about "...a thorn in his flesh..." We can't really do anything good with God.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Jdbrasco2: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Biden will support this
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by edoairways: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Midas01:
Oh now you're blaming society...lol.

Aren't you guys polygamous in nature and even to animals?
That assertion is not true too
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by edoairways: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Midas01:
I see you men love each other too much that's why you're busy killing yourselves.
Most women kill themselves too. That assertion about men loving themselves is not totally correct
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Horlarmilaykan(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
This is serious ooo, chickens and dog
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

See this one. Na me come snap you for your house àbí?

You even deserve long ban for saying I uploaded your indecent pictures on every thread...

Lalasticlala, Mynd44. Which rule is lying against a fellow nairalander? And uploading of semi nude pictures as DP?
Lalasticlala go through page 4 of this thread and take down my picture this guy uploaded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) / Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker