Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Any Weird Thing About You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Weird Thing About You?? (5662 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What Is That Weird Thing About You? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
As humans,we've once in a while come in contact with strange things or possess some very special talents (spiritually),which are known to us alone.

Sometimes we do things that are out of the ordinary,even without being aware of it.

I for one think we all have strange abilities we exhibit sometimes,we just don't know or accept it.

Some can interpret dreams,see visions,allergic to certain types of food,powerful with mind reading and some are just extremely smart.

**MINE: 1) Whenever I think before sleeping,I won't be able to dream again that night (might be common).
2) Whenever I think about something bad happening to me,it always ends up happening to someone else.
3) Whenever I'm unhappy or sad,others around me tend to be unhappy as well and always try to find ways to make me happy (I liked this at some point but then,stealing the happiness of others was not a smart thing to do. What to do?? "I tried to always stay happy" )
4) People think I'm a siren. Shoved that aside anyway but,it scares the crap out of me**

Now don't you think truly, we live in a realm of strange things that even we ourselves can testify to?

smiley If you have any fears attached to them,you can equally share and trust me,it will be half solved.

What makes you a bit weird,different, awkward or special?

Do well by using the comment section and dropping your views below smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by donbachi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
If i mess inside river,fishes dey die.

20 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
If I fvck you ehn!
grin

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Many weird things about me

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by BigDawsNet: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yea couple of wonderful things but can be weird to someone else...

I possess the ability of Precognition

I can read minds just having a conversation with someone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
The thing about me is dat I don't know how to beg if i offended you, i can't just approach you firstly to say sorry , but if you just say a word i will use the opportunity to beg you wink

Also , 90% of what I always say is right, and in most cases i always know what will happen in the future, though i always keep it to myself, and mostly if i say it out people won't believe me because i joke alot wink cheesy

Also, I'm a type of guy dat people always want to talk to , anywhere i land like this dey will always want to talk with me , though I'm a type of guy dat doesn't like to have many friends at all even I'm avoiding many of my friends,

You see say life isn't balance at all cheesy, this is what some people dey look for cheesy

Also , I'm a type of guy dat people always notice me even if I'm really trying so hard not to get noticed, I don't know why, I don't talk most of the times but people will want to here more from me, i always try to avoid getting noticed but all nah wash , people will still notice me,cheesy

I'm a type of guy dat only if you became my friend you won't think I'm proud because i don't talk ,make friends despite the fact that people really want to be my friend,

Also, i get angry on useless things, grin

Though i don't engage phisical only if you really cross yaa path, i can juss wake up and start getting angry with people around me dem don know dey will juss shut up whereas i will be doing like a mad man up and down, grin

Nobe say i dey get angry like dat oo cheesy, you will definitely do something but it doesn't really need me to dey vex up and down,

smiley, That's all for now smiley

5 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
BigDawsNet:

WOW!!

Reading minds,you mean making use of the body language or what??

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by candy404(f): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
I give out to strangers and I expect good things happening to me in return, guess what? It always comes in no distant time.

6 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
donbachi:
If i mess inside river,fishes dey die.

I think you should modify this.

It reeks of all forms of immaturity and most especially,your moniker seems more enlightened than this smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
candy404:
I give out to strangers and I expect good things happening to me in return, guess what? It always comes in no distant time.

Do you do so frequently or when you feel you need something to happen?

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Non too heavy to share. smiley
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Abouwaza:
If I fvck you ehn! grin
So your talent is in bed? grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
StacyO:

So your talent is in bed? grin grin undecided
Try me grin
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Treborblue(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Yea same
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by BigDawsNet: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
StacyO:

WOW!!

Reading minds,you mean making use of the body language or what??

Telepathy

Just the ability to perceive the thoughts of others without the use of recognized senses.

Or the ability to transmit information from one mind to another ..
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by candy404(f): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
StacyO:

Do you do so frequently or when you feel you need something to happen?
Yes, I do this wherever I want something to happen

2 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Silentgroper(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Sorry
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Silentgroper(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dz was 4rm sec.

whenever i got into trouble, maybe it's abt time d teacher wants to flog me. I'd jxt keep repeating what d teacher wants to do or d event dat would tke place at dat moment in my mind. Each nd everytime d opposite of what was suppose to tke place happens.

I kept on doing it nd it worked.

since i saw op's fat booty, i've been telling myself, i wont get to smash her fine ass. Well y'all knw waz gon happen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Dreadlock69(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
I'm a psychologist I can read people easily
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
I've never been in love before
I lack empathy
I like my food cold and easily get tired of food
My gut instinct is so strong, it's scary
Can easily read people when they're lying
My mood swings like crazy

2 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Lightangel65: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol I would love others to be sad when I am, but try and see a pastor or go for therapy
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Olatundeawo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wherever i go i always resemble some1.if u nd i are friends 4some time people dat dont knw us b4 wil ask are we related.stil luking 4some1 2 decode dis.
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Enigma2049(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
I keep seeing the time 9:11 always , most times when i randomly want to pick up my phone or check the time , then voila it's 9:11 pm or am . This does not happen everyday by the way but what is the explanation of always seeing the number regularly. The questions now is if it's some random happening or an eerie coincidence cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Legbegbe! Does your ability only kick in when having a face-to-face conversation with someone? Because I'd love to put this to test.

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
The thing about me is dat I don't know how to beg if i offended you, i can't just approach you firstly to say sorry , but if you just say a word i will use the opportunity to beg you wink

Also , 90% of what I always say is right, and in most cases i always know what will happen in the future, though i always keep it to myself, and mostly if i say it out people won't believe me because i joke alot wink cheesy

smiley, That's all for now smiley

Ejo e po, kilode?
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Okay mine is not like being a weirdo though
Wheever I Go to a new place or somewhere I've never been to... Immediately I do something I have this feeling of I've done this thing in this exart place before...

11 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
One weird thing about me is that I get dizzy when I'm about to cross a very busy road or when I'm in the midst of multitudes or when I see super fast vehicles whiz by.

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
I read people when they are lying, cheating, and I'm always 100% right

When having a conversation with someone, I look straight at the persons face, I don't look away, no matter who you are i won't look away, people say it's weird or disrespectful, but I don't care

Also, when I'm talking to someone, I expect your whole attention is on me, don't do anything else, just be focused on me, when I'm done, you can continue whatever you're doing

I don't like people touching me, I was told I've always been like that since I was little, it's either i have my own bed or room, I don't do sleep over, I have an extra bed for anyone who insists on sleeping over in my place.

Except someone I'm emotionally attached to.

4 Likes

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
MhisTahrah:
One weird thing about me is that I get dizzy when I'm about to cross a very busy road or when I'm in the midst of multitudes or when I see super fast vehicles whiz by.
A special advice to you madam
No just dey open eye cross road again make you no go fall
Just close those eyes and walk
Simple you go just meet yourself at the end of tjr road
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Haryoife:

A special advice to you madam
No just dey open eye cross road again make you no go fall
Just close those eyes and walk
Simple you go just meet yourself at the end of tjr road
You should use your own advice.

1 Like

Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Ejo e po, kilode?

Werey grin grin
Re: Any Weird Thing About You?? by BigDawsNet: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Legbegbe! Does your ability only kick in when having a face-to-face conversation with someone? Because I'd love to put this to test.

Absolutely, it's will be so impossible to read a mind online.. even if it's someone you close with...

The internet connectivity network does not permit my direct transference of thought from someone over the internet...

But it's quite easy having a face-to-face conversation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? / My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.