Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) (7073 Views)

See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / Kwankwaso Storms Bichi Local Government In Kano (Photos) / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by IkwerrePikin: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ikwerre local government area of Rivers state in the Niger delta region seems to be the most beautiful local government council in Nigeria with it’s unique structure and neatness!

See photos:

Proudly Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality!!

Proudly Niger deltan

6 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Yenefer(f): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mtwss where is the real town

14 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by techmo(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
Looks lovely

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Simplyleo: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
By the time Buhari allows us to have our online country, this is the plan lamidi cownu has for us.

Infact, our country is going to be better than Dubai, US and UK combined.

There won't be killing, embezzlement, robbery, kidnapping and prostitution.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Madmohamed419(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Ikwerre local government area of Rivers state in the Niger delta region seems to be the most beautiful local government council in Nigeria with it’s unique structure and neatness!

See photos:

Proudly Ikwerre Tribe!!
Amaechi try not the fat pig that all way make nose

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Iykopee(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
So, a local govt headquarter is the most beautiful local govt in Nigeria. grin

God where this daft human being come from?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Pierocash(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Madmohamed419:
Amaechi try not the fat pig that all way make nose
that isn't the work of Amaechi but Sam Nwanosike.

However, ikwerre local government is still a village, the only place that sane humans can even manage a bit is Igwuruta, the rest are bushes with fine local government council.

Remove Port Harcourt from Rivers state, that state is nothing but bush and jungle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Zendinho(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
South leads.....
Others follow.... grin

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by BigSarah(f): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
This thread is honestly embarrassing what's the point..
Once again I sincerely wish the OP is not an Ikwerrepikin

7 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Bkayyy: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Pierocash:
that isn't the work of Amaechi but Sam Nwanosike.

However, ikwerre local government is still a village, the only place that sane humans can even manage a bit is Igwuruta, the rest are bushes with fine local government council.

Remove Port Harcourt from Rivers state, that state is nothing but bush and jungle
It is actually called Aro-Igwuruta, something IkwerrePikin won't want you to know.
I interrupted, you can continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by helinues: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
I love the word seems
Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol

The thread is totally funny plus the Op.

Many Nigerians needs psychological overhaul, your place and community is littered with mud houses but your concern is other people far away from.

God really need to deliver many people.

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by SocialJustice: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Beautiful and dangerous town.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
BigSarah:
This thread is honestly embarrassing what's the point..
Once again I sincerely wish the OP is not an Ikwerrepikin

Well one thing I know is that the person behind the moniker is from edo state and not anything ikwerre.

Maybe he can deceive the whole of una but not me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by SaintBishop: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtwss where is the real town
You can't see it there in the pic? undecided
Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is actually called Aro-Igwuruta, something IkwerrePikin won't want you to know.
I interrupted, you can continue

I come again. There is actually nothing else to know.

leave them with their land and history.

They deserve some rest.

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Yenefer(f): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
SaintBishop:
You can't see it there in the pic? undecided
the private university
Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Bkayyy: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I come again. There is actually nothing else to know.

leave them with their land and history.

They deserve some rest.
I am not dragging or is interested in their nonsense. What I corrected was what I got from an Isiokpo man I laughed at to why he is claiming Arochukwu whenever in SE. He said it is the one we know of which is actually his original clan.
As for the OP from all his posts, you'll notice he has never been to Rivers state

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by BigSarah(f): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Well one thing I know is that the person behind the moniker is from edo state and not anything ikwerre.

Maybe he can deceive the whole of una but not me.
In the politics section anyone can be from any where and everywhere...
As an indigene I feel terrible regard his opinions
Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
BigSarah:

In the politics section anyone can be from any where and everywhere...
As an indigene I feel terrible regard his opinions

Not matter anyone can come from anywhere but I stated fact and undisputed one at that...
Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
The most beautiful local government BUILDING you meant?

Thanks for using the word SEEMS anyway.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Seerade029: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
The most beautiful local government BUILDING you meant?

Thanks for using the word SEEMS anyway.

Lol, don't mind him, as if he's been to all local governments in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Seerade029: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

See photos:

Proudly Ikwerre Tribe!!

Travel out.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by AlexBells(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Op it Bikerre Local Government, lol I won't deny that it beautiful anyway but just note, if it Ikwerre it Igbo if it Bikerre then it Benin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by EMMY76: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
How many oil wells is located in this local govt area?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by EastisBae: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

See photos:

Proudly Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality!!

Village man, so a gate, a house and a road is what makes a town/LGA beautiful?

I really don't know what your problem is, but it's evident that you're not okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Karlovich: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Benikwerre LGA
Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hi

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is N500 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: https:///2347055822849
Re: See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) by Bighead5: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
This is the reason why, IGBO'S are trying so hard to attach themselves to IKWERE PEOPLE grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Osinbajo, Christian Lawmakers Hold Prayer Session Thursday / Edo Resumes Payment Of Gratuities To Pensioners 17 Years After / President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.