Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) (71466 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by daxon001(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
longetivity:
damn, I love ipob vaginas

Taleleyi

Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
For a woman to recognize the bond between her man and his mother to the point of honouring the bond with a necklace pendant, it speaks VOLUMES.
These are the reasons.

1.The mother is definitely a mother with a heart of gold. She has taken the woman as her own daughter.

2. The man makes everyone around him understand that his mother is irreplaceable.

3. The woman is nice to a fault. She can't even see faults in the mother.

Whatever it is, it will further cement the family ties.
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Bobotic(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
SEGLIZ:

Monkey are you talking to me?

Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Premiumwriter: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hi

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is N500 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: https:///2347055822849
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Lovelife433(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
Happy Birthday David Adeleke aka Papa Ifeanyi..
I wish you all the Good things of life, most Important I Pray for the Salvation of your soul.
I Pray you genuinely Surrender to Jesus Christ..
I know JESUS is on your Matter already.
Happy Birthday brother
must u put mouth 4 every topic? just get out abeg.
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Obarofrederick(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
I wish you all the Good things of life, most Important I Pray for the Salvation of your soul.
Happy Birthday brother
lol
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by alakhumeorobo: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Owo ojo lafin Che ojo ni ale Jo

Meaning na ojo money them dey take do ojo stranger

Meaning . Ojos money is what is used in welcoming ojo as a visitor

Meaning .. egho so ojo lareh whe ojo oboh shan
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by peggylocha(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
World Juniors 2021 Live Stream at World Juniors 2021. Location:alberta, Canada. world junior ice hockey Live
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Jdbrasco2: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tareq1105:

You're hooked, your village people have succeeded at last.
Who be this otondo?
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Igbos women are good for breeding.
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by donoro(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Igbos women are good for breeding.

Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Gtoosmooth(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
I am so happy when I see or read about a flourishing relationship cos this days, you hardly find one...

Pls patronize me, I make all kind of unisex wears ranging from jean jacket and trousers to suit, and all kind of native wears, I also buy btc and all gift cards..thanks and God bless you..

Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by chuzfridam: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
Happy Birthday brother

You don change from RIGHTEOUSNESS 98 to UPRIGHTNESS 100? So fast? You can't even bear the rapture too �. You don abandon Trump?
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Edidiong123: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Eaglesence: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Acekidc4:
Yoruba Man and Igbo Woman Union dey always Sweet and Interesting...........Am a Living Witness

My Sweetness is an Igbo Lady From Imo State
And Muah is a Yoruba Boy From Osun State

I agree. Waiting for my own bone

Yorubas and Igbos should Marry into each other More
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Awwwww kudos
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Prymestrr(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
Happy Birthday brother

Righteousness89 you no deh tire? When will you pray for the salvation of your soul that has been mortgaged to religious fanaticism?

When will you have sense to stop supporting a schizophrenic Donald Trump whose mission is to spread panic and chaos everywhere?

You should mind how you mention the name of our Lord in vain lest ye be cast into the ever burning fire cheesy
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Canberra55: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
Happy Birthday brother

r u Righteousness89's incarnate?
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Happy birthday davido.. No long yarnings..
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by emoney09: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Augustenite(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Acekidc4:
Yoruba Man and Igbo Woman Union dey always Sweet and Interesting...........Am a Living Witness

The reason for this is that, a Yoruba man sabi Bleep well. While an igbo lady sabi cook better food wey go make the man want to dey bang always.
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chioma should borrow annie idibia's manual...cheesy

E get y
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dalil8:
Was hoping to see something like a car at least.

Women are fond of gifting worthless items.

Davido kindly reciprocate same on her next birthday.

Get her a worthless necklace with pics of she and her mom on it. Nonsense!
Gold digger
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Aestheticsdude(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Na every year the guy dey celebrate 28th birthday undecided
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by lovesky(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
*GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT*
You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily
*You Would Easily Withdraw Funds To Your Nigerian Bank Regularly*

*Its #3,000 ✅✅Click Now* ����
https:///3n8sRlI
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by aalangel(f): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Acekidc4:

Same here...Anambra/Ondo.
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by eldoradoxx: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yoruba boys find sweetness in the honey pot of an Igbo girl. Before the independence, Hausa-*Fulani men begged to have opportunity to lick the pee of an Igbo woman, that was golden. Davido knows what's he got, more Yoruba boys are heading East than anywhere else to marry, ask them what they see in great Igbo girls they marry.
SAMBARRY:
grin

Chioma are you sure the ring Davido gave you will not be in your fingers till Ifeanyi turns 25 years old?

He just did introduction for you to fi bread koe lobeje cheesy

Remember say you do matric no mean say you go do graduation ceremony o grin lipsrsealed
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Luak(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dalil8:
Was hoping to see something like a car at least.

Women are fond of gifting worthless items.

Davido kindly reciprocate same on her next birthday.

Get her a worthless necklace with pics of she and her mom on it. Nonsense!
. That's a shallow reasoning.
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by okoloemmalex(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
na so Davido go flaunt this geh for front page of papers and online media, him nor go marry her thereby making her fairly used in the eyes of potential suitors that would never come again.

people wicked for this life aswearugad
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Yoruba boys find sweetness in the honey pot of an Igbo girl. Before the independence, Hausa-*Fulani men begged to have opportunity to lick the pee of an Igbo woman, that was golden. Davido knows what's he got, more Yoruba boys are heading East than anywhere else to marry, ask them what they see in great Igbo girls they marry.
Na Why he don engage am for over one year plus wey e never marry am? cheesy despite say he give am belle cheesy

I suspect say David don play Chioma 419 o.he don use pikin hook am down so no man go fit collect Chioma as Davido never ready cheesy lipsrsealed which kain engagement be that? Engagement no wedding, engagement e get belle no wedding, engagement them don do Naming ceremony for pikin yet no wedding lipsrsealed

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? lipsrsealed

Davido don colonise that girl sotey she no fit go anywhere even if he's not ready 50 years from now lipsrsealed
Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
aalangel:

Same here...Anambra/Ondo.
You are doing well ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" / BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.