Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River (48597 Views)

Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi / Driver Kidnaps His Boss In Edo, Kills & Dumps His Body In Septic Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by ObasanjoAyo: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
I want to buy YouTube channel up to 1000 subscribers
Seller contact 07068543916

1 Like

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Hassanmaye(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zane2point4:

Na mostly children of poor people deh create such havocs,do to lack of parental love and deprivation they kill ,maim,destroy and involve in jungle justice.
You hardly see children of rich ppl hv mind to pertake in killings or jungle justice,unless that one na cocaine addict.

Ppl shld be encouraged to have a reasonable source of income before the bring underserving ppl inside this world to suffer the populace.
They should in the name of God use contraceptives
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by 2cribz: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
It pained me that ogoghor died so cheap.
Dont just rush to attack your enemy with a knife,always watch and wait till hez weak and def hez gonna slip,,distract him,start a conversation real deep. Then strike,make sure hez no longer breathing,flee the scene fast ,lookout for atm's close by,if u spot them,make them bleed. God blesss krav maga everyday i pray for keeps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGcxtaLO4Bg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by IamFINESSE: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nigeria's soup is almost ready...it has been on the boil since 1999, but it's almost time to serve it up

Everybody will eat from it, including the politicians and their 30,000 naira per month.elecronic dogs. The police have started eating their own share since last month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by abimic(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
So they would withdraw such huge amount of money and spend it, Justice would surely be served be it in this life or afterlife. How can someone comfortably spend another man's sweat and labor with no fear of God? To see that they are kids is baffling and there are many more like them even in Lagos scattered over its nook and crannies. I remembered when my bank wrongly credited me money running into plenty thousands of Naira, i took the pain of even calling them with my airtime to know state of things.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by donprinyo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
these are all effects of bad governance. see the supposedly futures of tomorrow. Morals and ethics have been seriously deprived from these youths.
Corrupt leaders should be seriously dealt with and not what we are seeing this country.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by 99thEnemy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

To enter taxify is now a risk.God help us in this country o because we don't have president, governor, minister or security.God is our security Because these people don't have the best interest of Nigerians at heart

Did you read OP's post at all? shocked shocked
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Angelfrost(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

The Killers are all Igbo people and the killed Benin but somehow Benin youths are evil...

U have a bad mind

Yes I do... I'm the Devil!!!...

Now, go sort your state out!!!
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Omoslim26: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
Among his gang members are Chinedu Amah, 19, Chinonso Ozuora, 18, Onyechika Emmanuel, 18

Stop masturbating on tribal bullcrap didnt we read where two people turned a police man into roasted yam in Sw

didnt we read where a man killed and removed his sons skull in the north

sensible Humans know crime and wickedness is never a thing of Tribe

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by SAMBARRY: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
99thEnemy:

Did you read OP's post at all? shocked shocked
yes
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by JoeEeL(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Ipob youths should not even think of carrying their deveropment to my state undecided

See ur mouth like bomb... Like u don ever hold pistol for ur life

Oga crime is everywhere... ... Nowhere is safe in this country... Its not like u'll add any value to Benin sef
I hope u stay in Ogun where they mine skulls or in Anambra where dey rape daughters or in North where bandits are ravaging
sad
Mtcheew

We'll start from your house.

It is on record that it's 70% chance that a single individual in Benin is either a cultist or knows someone who's one. Have u ever reported a cultist to a police station?

Then you are an aid-and-abettor and also part of the problem.

Yet you'll complain that police do not turn over their SARS counterparts that do wrong. Or swear that you don't know any cultist around you. What have u done? undecided

This one wey u dey vex like this, abi you too be cultist? Your time dey come, no worry. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by BEEFIE: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ibos and their criminal nature
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by hardbody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Igbankpa:
Cultism is a menace in our society. Na GOD help me that year for school weh them DEH pursue me up and down make I come bam but I no gree. Before I do anything I think about my mum how she will feel about my action.

We go still bam you las las grin
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Kokaine(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
smoke9910:

Even if you pay me to live in Benin, I wouldn't. Too much crime. Imagine young boys who you would take as your younger ones are already serial murderers. What sort of society is that
I'm from that state and I'm presently enjoying life in northern Nigeria. My friends tried to lure me with a job with nddc. They said the salary is big. I refused. I rather drive a lorry between kano and bauchi than go to Benin to start a family. I hate nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by bluefilm: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
smoke9910:

Even if you pay me to live in Benin, I wouldn't. Too much crime. Imagine young boys who you would take as your younger ones are already serial murderers. What sort of society is that

He's a cultist na.

What else do you expect?
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Kelly2713(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
tell him to clap for himself. he goat
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by cooltola(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
At 20 years, i was thinking of babes and how will i pass my exams in school. For a 20 year old man to kill 10 folks speak volume when he is not a soldier in war. Blood money will never give a man a peace. The blood of innocent cry out to God.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Omoslim26: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Ipob youths should not even think of carrying their deveropment to my state undecided

See ur mouth like bomb... Like u don ever hold pistol for ur life

Oga crime is everywhere... ... Nowhere is safe in this country... Its not like u'll add any value to Benin sef
I hope u stay in Ogun where they mine skulls or in Anambra where dey rape daughters or in North where bandits are ravaging
sad
Mtcheew

Wat you just typed is just purely simple common sense
but hungry,lazy,poor useless good for nothing cant comprehend this
infact it would appear dat some of them do dis tribal nonsense to pass time and to keep them from drinking snipper to end their useless poverty stricken Life

I know of one Niger republic man claiming to be a Nigerian using the moniker biggesthead

1 Like

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Etinosa1234: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
JoeEeL:
[s]

We'll start from your house.

It is on record that it's 70% chance that a single individual in Benin is either a cultist or knows someone who's one. Have u ever reported a cultist to a police station?

Then you are an aid-and-abettor and also part of the problem.

Yet you'll complain that police do not turn over their SARS counterparts that do wrong. Or swear that you don't know any cultist around you. What have u done? undecided

This one wey u dey vex like this, abi you too be cultist? Your time dey come, no worry. kiss[/s]

So u automatically think u are wise after suggesting Edo state should be bombed

U are just as the cultist... Just that u never see join
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by OVB123: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

A very backward state steeped in unnecessary and mindless bloodshed...

You should hear the average youth there brag about being a criminal! They call it being a "hard man"!!!

The worst part is that there is no real drive or seriousness to stem criminality, from the governor down to the monarch and elders... Even parents pay lip service to morality!!! It's a shame!!!
U are a big liar. 4get about d cult clash here and there, edo state is a good place not d way you are painting it.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Adau123(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
ivolt:
They should free those innocent boys. How can politicians steal billions and we want to condemn these boys who steal a few millions.If not for the government they wouldn't be into crime. In saner clime the government support the citizens and you can't find any criminals there. These boys are victims protesting against bad governance.
You are a CRIMINAL
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Etinosa1234: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yes I do... I'm the Devil!!!...

Now, go sort your state out!!!

Be bold and tell me if ur state is crime free

3 Likes

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
people should learn to maintain theirselves when being robbed, cos dos animal can waste lives for nothing
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by 2cribz: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
If u stay at GRA,then na lounge to lounge. Nothing like confra here. Flexing after flexing,laide after shade,party afta partay. Awon kan jeun afta party,awon kan fagbo after partay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fogw2K_kVug
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by nduwale: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
If they had escaped, they would be branded yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Angelfrost(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
OVB123:
U are a big liar. 4get about d cult clash here and there, edo state is a good place not d way you are painting it.

I should forget about "the cult clash here and there"?!!...

Okay... Your opinion is well noted!!! grin
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by omojesu202(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:
My only question is for times without Number most criminals are always cultists. And every cultist is a criminal why not the government clamp down and finish all these people

the govt needs them.
they work hand in hand.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by PolymathDave(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
The time is fulfilled, the Kingdom is at hand, change your hearts and lives and believe the good news.
That if you confess your sins, forsake them and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, you shall be saved.
Saved from the everlasting fire that is the just sentence for sinners, and receive His free gift which is eternal life.
For this is what the word of God says to you this day!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God be with you.
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by pacespot(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Who would have believed that these small boys can do such a thing, this is terrible, killing someone who did not offend you?
Re: Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Be bold and tell me if ur state is crime free

With all boldness, I can categorically, unreservedly, and unabashedly tell you that my state has it's own share of proclivities...

I never spare the imbeciles who should be duty bound to weed out these acts of evil in my state whenever I happen upon such news! Never!!!

I don't need to pretend or act like all is well with my society or state just to come off as politically correct... Lying is not patriotism!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.