Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,597,528 members, 6,027,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 December 2020 at 10:28 AM

Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? (315 Views)

See How Google Celebrated Its 21st Birthday With A Special Doodle (Photo) / HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? / Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by SmartDepot: 3:39pm On Nov 21
I post on my Nairaland account from time to time but after my last post got upto 50k views on Phones Subforum, spam bot now either hides or bans me anytime I post. I don't think I violated the rules but if I did I'll love to know because to the best of my knowledge, you can still post YouTube links on Nairaland.

I've sent messages to Phones Subforum moderators but no reply yet. I am not so knowledgeable about how Nairaland works so I need some help or little explanations.

Thanks.
Re: Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by theFilmtric: 3:44pm On Nov 21
Mention their monikers/name on nairaland
Make sure you spell it correctly

1 Like

Re: Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by tellsblinks(m): 6:49am On Nov 22
Puskin hunsle dragnet mynd44 lalasticlala

They are all moderators.

And the last one seun but no need of mentioning seun he won't answer.
Re: Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by atheistandproud(m): 8:18am On Nov 22
SmartDepot:
I post on my Nairaland account from time to time but after my last post got upto 50k views on Phones Subforum, spam bot now either hides or bans me anytime I post. I don't think I violated the rules but if I did I'll love to know because to the best of my knowledge, you can still post YouTube links on Nairaland.

I've sent messages to Phones Subforum moderators but no reply yet. I am not so knowledgeable about how Nairaland works so I need some help or little explanations.

Thanks.

I am gently shifting to telegram. Spambots ban me for no reason and the mods on this section don't care.

Na my loving sweetheart super mods dey unban me.

Sometimes I return to meet my topics deleted. Very annoying shit.

1 Like

Re: Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by Zeroenochone(m): 10:30am On Nov 22
Spam bots have banned me once, for no reason whatsoever
Re: Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by Kunleforreal(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22
atheistandproud:

I am gently shifting to telegram. Spambots ban me for no reason and the mods on this section don't care.

You are right ; nairaland anti spam bot bans nairaland members wrongly sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by SmartDepot: 9:34pm On Nov 23
atheistandproud:

Yeah, it seems that Nairaland has grown beyond what the mods can handle and their choice of spam bots are port.
Many quality contents are been deleted/hidden and there's no justification for that as most didn't break the community rules.

1 Like

Re: Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by atheistandproud(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23
SmartDepot:

Yeah, it seems that Nairaland has grown beyond what the mods can handle and their choice of spam bots are port.
Many quality contents are been deleted/hidden and there's no justification for that as most didn't break the community rules.

Na so oh.

Quality stuff no dey near front page unless you're advertising for Transsion or Oppo.
Re: Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by SmartDepot: 10:19pm On Nov 23
I did a video about how to hide anything in your Android phone from SMS Threads to Chats, Files/Folders, Media (Music, Videos and photos), Apps etc you can literally make anything you don't want others to see disappear in your phone while it's still there using features that are already in every Android phone.

This video post got deleted or hidden without any explanation what I did wrong.

Anyways, here is the video where I explained in details...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmDmeEW-HsE
Re: Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by Emeka71(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25
SmartDepot:

Actually moderators don't have the power to ban users is the auto-bot that actually bans and unbans users even moderators get banned sometimes. The forum is even fair now because I was permanently banned in 2007 when advertising a spam business then under the old system my name was Emeka 7 then I opened another profile Emeka 7. difference is the dot I have been using Emeka 7. until 2012 when Seun brought about the new interface of this forum; is the new interface that unbanned me I decided to check and find out that I have been unbanned Emeka 7 became Emeka71 ; Emeka 7. became Emeka72 so I reverted back to my 1st profile though I can still use the 2.
Re: Help! Is There A Special Way To Contact Nairaland Moderators? by doubleE70(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25
Zeroenochone:
Spam bots have banned me once, for no reason whatsoever
exactly me too oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Is Better / I Need A Phone Engineer Around Ikorodu That Can Help Me With My Samsung Imei / Help!!! How To Format A Nokia Phone Without PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.