Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,597,375 members, 6,027,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 December 2020 at 04:11 AM

Danaustino Drops Mind-blowing EP, SENSIMANIA - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Danaustino Drops Mind-blowing EP, SENSIMANIA (62 Views)

Download Travis Scott Mind Blowing- Gang Gang Video (mp4) / Reezi Drops New Single– “Jakpekpe” / Upcoming Artistes! 3 Steps To Blowing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danaustino Drops Mind-blowing EP, SENSIMANIA by Bossvibe: 4:20pm On Nov 21
The Akwa Ibom born singer hinted Agora News in the early hours of Friday 13th to announce the release of the much-awaited project.

Songs on the 3-track project include ‘Sensimania’, ‘Feeling Alright’, ‘LOVE’.

The body of work was single handedly carried out by him alone.

The young talented singer has continued to pull the strings in the Nigerian music industry with several beautiful projects.

Speaking about this EP Danaustino said: “I feel great, there was no stress in the production of the song was very easy, I was just bringing out what I have in me...It’s like preaching the gospel you know, but my preaching is different”.

The gifted singer, whose real name is Dan Augustine Thompson promises ‘Sensimania’ will be the best sound to hit the waves.

TRACKLIST BELOW:

Feeling Alright

Love

Sensimania

Download Via The Link: https://bossvibe.com.ng/danaustino-drops-astro-ep-of-the-year/

(1) (Reply)

[DOWNLOAD ALBUM ZIP] Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday (complete Edition) / [Download Zip Album] Ac/dc - Power Up [zip File] / Zip# Download Kendrick Lamar DAMN. (FULL ALBUM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.