Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student (44433 Views)

Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Onlyonebuhari: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I am yet to finish reading about the people that were arrested for eating and digesting police officer in Oyo state

https://www.nairaland.com/6270457/2-suspects-arrested-eating-roasted#96286702

And now another flesh eating just took place. The rate of cannibalism is really on high side in west..

And I keep on saying this, It must be Dysfunctional One Million boys (DOMB) and Rag-tag Awawa youths ( RATS) .

They are all useless and never do well

They are all Christians
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Neddstark: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:

I disagree with you. The mother also ate the girl according to the boy's confession and should face the full wrath of the law.

Yeah she did but didn't know she was eating a human.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by ugbanante: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
Just when you through you are about to read some thing interesting, and bom....this news.
Seems its very easy to be a prophet or pastor this day. Usurp powers that goes with it
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Bennysam: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
What’s the problem with this Yoruba people?
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by shizzleStar: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Decryptor:
It is no longer skull mining again...it is now Human Meat Suya! cheesy

No wonder they call themselves "OmoluaBeasts" grin grin
its like since palliatives has finished, yorubbers have now resorted to canniballiative grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by shizzleStar: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juanmike:
Just when you thought afonja has...they do another collab.
back to back hits

Today is world yoruba cannibal day

Abobaku umu ekwensu grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Kinjikitileking(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
MyopicMods:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/prophet-mother-son-remanded-for-allegedly-killing-400-level-lasu-student/amp/
I remember when this happened
It was all over the internet...
The girl was unfortunate to be in the hands of a wicked guy ,, who knows , she saw future in them ,, and she decide to stand by him , not knowing this devil was perpetuating such evil .... ,,
How can such man fall to such shenanigan??...
How can this young man believe in such fallacy ?
And a young girl,,, a young prospect just murdered in cold blood ,,,
Imagine ,, a pastor is their cohort too ,,,
What kinda mother abhors such dehumanizing evil ??

I don't know where this generation is going ...

These people are just wicked ... This is mans inhumanity to a fellow man...

Everyone should fall in love with their head ..
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by marisdgreat(f): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
MyopicMods:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/prophet-mother-son-remanded-for-allegedly-killing-400-level-lasu-student/amp/
brown roof republic and skull miners don land again. upon everything they still look so poor, dirty and hungry. awon omo jati jati

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by luluosas(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
You say? Not again ooooooooo
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Juanmike(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
shizzleStar:
back to back hits

Today is world yoruba cannibal day

Abobaku umu ekwensu grin
lol.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by tammie24: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
What bothers me the most about this is the fact that they look so normal

You see these people in public and you think they are normal

May God protect us from the wicked
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by banio: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I am yet to finish reading about the people that were arrested for eating and digesting police officer in Oyo state

And now another flesh eating just took place. The rate of cannibalism is really on high side in west..

And I keep on saying this, It must be Dysfunctional One Million boys (DOMB) and Rag-tag Awawa youths ( RATS) .

The hardship in the land is real. It happened in the Bible, it is happening again.
Hardship, forcing Humans to eat themselves.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
They want to drive Benz and spray bundles of cash like actor Zubby and prophet Odumeje
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
The way southern people believe in ritual & cultism and still have the guts to calm others illiterates or backward is seriously terrifying!
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Ogbuu101: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
loveth360:
Yoruba people sef.

Abi na only yoruba land hunger dey?
They want to catch up with Igbos by the hook or by the crook

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by BanevsJoker(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
Karlovich:
Just when you thought Aphonjaz wouldn't get more ridiculous in their practices they come up with more dark ones. As if skull mining is not enough they have upgraded to cannibalism. Seems a zombie apocalypse has besieged them.
This one na The Walking "Bread".
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Mjpem23(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Chimeluv(f): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Cannibals angry
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by NafeesaAA(f): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Iyammiris and Afonjas are just too barbaric and primitive. Imagine mother and her son will feast on human flesh to acquire wealth.

Tomorrow its Aboki that is uncivilised.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Mylovelife: 1:46am On Nov 22, 2020
Old news

Very very old
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by MINORU: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2020
Yourbas and ritual are like five and six

Cannibals

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by ThatFairGuy1: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2020
loveth360:
Yoruba people sef.

Abi na only yoruba land hunger dey?
You always attack Yorubas as if it's not Yoruba you'll get married to at last. continue
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by authority2006(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This is an old case, it happened long before #Endsars protests. I remember the case that the mother didn't know that she was given human meat to eat.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by loveth360(f): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You always attack Yorubas as if it's not Yoruba you'll get married to at last. continue
I can never friend a yoruba talk more of marrying.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Slurity(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2020
This news is very old now
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by ThatFairGuy1: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2020
loveth360:
I can never friend a yoruba talk more of marrying.
Joker. If only you don't move outside your Region.

You need to see life outside your Region, you'll eventually married Yoruba, then you'll remember thatfai.rguy1 said so
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by loveth360(f): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Joker. If only you don't move outside your Region.

You need to see life outside your Region, you'll eventually married Yoruba, then you'll remember thatfai.rguy1 said so
Dreamer.

I have nothing to do with hateful people.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2020
After voting for Buhari for the second term, Yoruba's are now killing and eating human. Flesh.

Oh noooooooooo. This is so barbarically SOPHISTICATED.

AND the Yoruba's are not condlnming this barbaric act of CANNIBALISM.

Be careful oooo if you have a y.oloba neighbor.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by imagrg(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2020
Fraud, Kidnapping, rape, Yahoo plus, exam malpractice, election rigging, thuggery, and recently added, cannibalism ..all made in Naija.

Have we lost our moral rectitude?
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:

As usual, hopefully this news has made your weekend...

It's time to party

Shameless basta*d without conscience.

I don't blame you, skull mining is regular and legit trade in Odudua nation.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Acesworld001: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.