Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate (53425 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by rattlesnake(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
This matta tie wrapper
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by emmabest2000(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
This lekki shooting has turned to something else

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by JoeEeL(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by nyiamfrank: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by MrAnele(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Smh
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by michoim(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nonsense. Sowore of Sahara and lies are like 5 &6...

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by gambia(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Rule 1
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Osyxcel(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Although I am an avid supporter of President Buhari cos of his many stellar achievements, honesty and integrity, it's things like this(his softness) that's making me not very happy with him. Why sit and watch wicked elements and fake news purveyors run this country aground? What's stopping him from declaring war on enemies of Nigeria and fake news merchants?

President Buhari is TOO SOFT for my liking.. If he were Obasanjo or Yaradua or Goodluck Jonathan, would criminal elements like Sowore, Aisha Yesufu and their cohorts dare attempt one quarter of the nonsense that he (President Mohammadu Buhari) has tolerated from them?

This is sad.. President Buhari should do something to nip this nonsense in the bud as quickly as possible before it gets out of hand!

And by the way, what happened to the Social Media regulation bill? Seriously, I am not happy with the way things are going.. I just hope Nigeria survive the wrath of these fake news vicars before PMB comes up with a decisive solution.

May God help Nigeria.

You no get sense angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by CSTRR: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
They said the CCTV was faulty at first.
It's now available.

NIgeria is a cesspit of idiocy and concentrated buffoonery.

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by JoeEeL(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
nwala85:

You are the greatest victim of foolishness.
you are criticising the social media that you are even using right now.

He and that ilovedemmannaa guy are the same thing jare. Don't bother urself too much

12 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by JoeEeL(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Osyxcel:

You no get sense angry

God bless u.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Although I am an avid supporter of President Buhari cos of his many stellar achievements, honesty and integrity, it's things like this(his softness) that's making me not very happy with him. Why sit and watch wicked elements and fake news purveyors run this country aground? What's stopping him from declaring war on enemies of Nigeria and fake news merchants?

President Buhari is TOO SOFT for my liking.. If he were Obasanjo or Yaradua or Goodluck Jonathan, would criminal elements like Sowore, Aisha Yesufu and their cohorts dare attempt one quarter of the nonsense that he (President Mohammadu Buhari) has tolerated from them?

This is sad.. President Buhari should do something to nip this nonsense in the bud as quickly as possible before it gets out of hand!

And by the way, what happened to the Social Media regulation bill? Seriously, I am not happy with the way things are going.. I just hope Nigeria survive the wrath of these fake news vicars before PMB comes up with a decisive solution.

May God help Nigeria.
Aboki hausa, fulani herdsman. I sight you

14 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by DragonFire442: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol cheesy

This one hot oo
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by JoeEeL(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake News

Why didnt u answer my original mention if e sure for u? grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
I declare you an impotent infidel and an unreasonable buffoon who suffers from an unprecedented malnutrition of the brain.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Toju200(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Don't label me a supporter of the incident but if the people want to win this case against the army people who were actually killed in the incident,their relatives should speak up.
Cos as it is now it proves the Army fired blanks and didn't kill anyone at toll gate

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by anonymous1759(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
sad
shame on the
President
Governor
Army General
foot soldiers
lying machine
online urchins and supporters world wide
Another protest should start let all of us be on the heat . As a Nigerian citizen you're an Endangered species to the wicked Government And security forces . Instead of folding our arms and allow them kill us like chicken let's start killing ourself like we're in a zoo.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Bizibi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
*sigh*

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Stop disturbing us with this LEKki useless.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by JoeEeL(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:

Started fire? Carnival fire or gun fire cos nothing was stated in this report.

If it's latter, fired at protesters or in the air to disperse them?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Gmajor(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Evil people like you are one of the many enemies of Nigeria

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by nerorex01: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Shut the f.uck up

SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by danski: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
U RE CONFIRMED MUMU HW DARE U SAY BUHARI HAS ACHIEVEMENT U MUST B STUPID B LIKE SAY UR PRICK DON TOUCH UR YASH.OVERSABI.BUHARI MY FOOT DAT BASTARD WITOUT SENSE HE B EWU.U TO.MAD PANT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by kechywillz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Can we watch the video? It supposed to have been posted along side this thread
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by JoeEeL(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Obviously, my brother. Even the OP's moniker accurately describes his thread: Islie Is lie.. grin

God help Nigeria

See the same person quoting himself. Hahaa. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.