Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate (53419 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Algold: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Although I am an avid supporter of President Buhari cos of his many stellar achievements, honesty and integrity, it's things like this(his softness) that's making me not very happy with him. Why sit and watch wicked elements and fake news purveyors run this country aground? What's stopping him from declaring war on enemies of Nigeria and fake news merchants?

President Buhari is TOO SOFT for my liking.. If he were Obasanjo or Yaradua or Goodluck Jonathan, would criminal elements like Sowore, Aisha Yesufu and their cohorts dare attempt one quarter of the nonsense that he (President Mohammadu Buhari) has tolerated from them?

This is sad.. President Buhari should do something to nip this nonsense in the bud as quickly as possible before it gets out of hand!

And by the way, what happened to the Social Media regulation bill? Seriously, I am not happy with the way things are going.. I just hope Nigeria survive the wrath of these fake news vicars before PMB comes up with a decisive solution.

May God help Nigeria.

Your brain have been mixed with sniper. I don't know what else to tell u
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Although I am an avid supporter of President Buhari cos of his many stellar achievements, honesty and integrity, it's things like this(his softness) that's making me not very happy with him. Why sit and watch wicked elements and fake news purveyors run this country aground? What's stopping him from declaring war on enemies of Nigeria and fake news merchants?

President Buhari is TOO SOFT for my liking.. If he were Obasanjo or Yaradua or Goodluck Jonathan, would criminal elements like Sowore, Aisha Yesufu and their cohorts dare attempt one quarter of the nonsense that he (President Mohammadu Buhari) has tolerated from them?

This is sad.. President Buhari should do something to nip this nonsense in the bud as quickly as possible before it gets out of hand!

And by the way, what happened to the Social Media regulation bill? Seriously, I am not happy with the way things are going.. I just hope Nigeria survive the wrath of these fake news vicars before PMB comes up with a decisive solution.

May God help Nigeria.
I swear , maybe aging made him soft, Nigeria �� are known to be handle wit iron hand ✋ and too much false news � spreading around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by ENGBOS(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
you are a coward

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Buhari protested in person and no one molested him!

Stop lying, stop being a hypocrite you deceitful pig

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by ebuka440: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
You are a confused element

SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by King44(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
you are sounding like a broken record, how may hours did you wait to top comments? How many did you pay to like your post?

May you reap from what you wish Amen
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by ezekuche(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
ur brain needs an entire overhauling.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Crysthaniel(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
True. Baba too dey too soft abeg. I don't like it.
Baba Don die tae tae..
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by milky3(f): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
since we all know d massacre happened what next? you wanna turn d issue to igbà otí
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by TruthinAction: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
The Military were there, they shot the protesters, killed some of them, prevented them from having medical treatment. They should be charged to court for pre meditated murder. The evidences are overwhelming.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by samuelchimmy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
there are usually 40 idiots on Nairaland that will like an idiotic post like this

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Shino444(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

These are the kinda persons that needs to be killed along side wicked politicians
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by tommynico(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Believe me when I say I understand you have a right to support, love or like anyone you wish to, but let me ask, is it not stupid or should I say can it be madness that will make someone to still be sympathetic and supportive or Buhari?

Open your eyes bros and wake up from your pathetic dream!!!
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by rickyrex(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
ur point no make sense

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by permit(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
to be frank or sincerely, I do hope you are sarcastic or ironic embarassed embarassed cry cry .... I don't think that a beautiful soul like you is going on extinct or Oblivion. Please retract o retrace........

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

So says a man paid to be stupid here

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

True.
Baba too dey too soft abeg.
I don't like it.

IRREDEEMABLE ZOMBIE
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
This matter sef don tire me. This back and forth is tiring. I don't how soon they'll get to the bottom of it all.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Kingspin(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
He who pays the piper *******

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by teeytimi: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
you are the real enemy of this country

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by naturefellow(m): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
you need psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by tit(f): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

You are right, my sister.
If the quarter master has issued machine gun instead of ordinary rifle, we for no dey talk this nonsense.

God bless Nigeria Army
Allah bless Nigeria
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Nerdified: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

You are sick bro.... you need serious help

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Nerdified: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2020
naturefellow:
you need psychiatric evaluation
I concur with you

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by loswhite(m): 12:14am On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
mad ppl everywhere

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by sapientia(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by martins21: 1:21am On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
U are a complete idiot.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Pecuman: 1:44am On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

You have to be very stupid to be making this post or you only started reading newspaper last year.

Goodluck that Sahara Reporters was roasting Everytime, that people were naming their animals after him, you are saying his harsher than Buhari. Buhari and his administration that has threatened Sahara Reporters, UNICEF, Amnesty international among several other, that jail person for naming his dog Buhari is "Soft".

Anybody with understanding of geopolitics will understand that Nigerian Government is too scared of doing anything that will make Europe not loan them money the next time around.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Pecuman: 1:46am On Nov 22, 2020
tit:

You are right, my sister.
If the quarter master has issued machine gun instead of ordinary rifle, we for no dey talk this nonsense.

God bless Nigeria Army
Allah bless Nigeria

You have to be very stupid to be making this post or you only started reading newspaper last year.

Goodluck that Sahara Reporters was roasting Everytime, that people were naming their animals after him, you are saying his harsher than Buhari. Buhari and his administration that has threatened Sahara Reporters, UNICEF, Amnesty international among several other, that jail person for naming his dog Buhari is "Soft".

Anybody with understanding of geopolitics will understand that Nigerian Government is too scared of doing anything that will make Europe not loan them money the next time around.

Abeg Sharia republic should go and take Buhari and leave everyone else alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.