Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate (53410 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by goodheart02(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake News

Yeah I know. Less fake than your stupidity
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by kabillionaire(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2020
Golan007:
Sahara Reporters would always put fire.

but reports facts.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Anban11: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Although I am an avid supporter of President Buhari cos of his many stellar achievements, honesty and integrity, it's things like this(his softness) that's making me not very happy with him. Why sit and watch wicked elements and fake news purveyors run this country aground? What's stopping him from declaring war on enemies of Nigeria and fake news merchants?

President Buhari is TOO SOFT for my liking.. If he were Obasanjo or Yaradua or Goodluck Jonathan, would criminal elements like Sowore, Aisha Yesufu and their cohorts dare attempt one quarter of the nonsense that he (President Mohammadu Buhari) has tolerated from them?

This is sad.. President Buhari should do something to nip this nonsense in the bud as quickly as possible before it gets out of hand!

And by the way, what happened to the Social Media regulation bill? Seriously, I am not happy with the way things are going.. I just hope Nigeria survive the wrath of these fake news vicars before PMB comes up with a decisive solution.

May God help Nigeria.
BMC boys. you are an idiot
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Myde4naija(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2020
I can feel your pain my brother, yet with all this nonsense they still call him tyrant.
SilverNorGold:
Although I am an avid supporter of President Buhari cos of his many stellar achievements, honesty and integrity, it's things like this(his softness) that's making me not very happy with him. Why sit and watch wicked elements and fake news purveyors run this country aground? What's stopping him from declaring war on enemies of Nigeria and fake news merchants?

President Buhari is TOO SOFT for my liking.. If he were Obasanjo or Yaradua or Goodluck Jonathan, would criminal elements like Sowore, Aisha Yesufu and their cohorts dare attempt one quarter of the nonsense that he (President Mohammadu Buhari) has tolerated from them?

This is sad.. President Buhari should do something to nip this nonsense in the bud as quickly as possible before it gets out of hand!

And by the way, what happened to the Social Media regulation bill? Seriously, I am not happy with the way things are going.. I just hope Nigeria survive the wrath of these fake news vicars before PMB comes up with a decisive solution.

May God help Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Acesworld001: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2020

Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Doyin2:

Oga calm down.

The guy talked of achievements, not negative achievements.

It would be mischievous of you to claim Buhari govt has achieved nothing.

By the way ,what do you mean by biased development? Is that a complement?

Even Buhari's worst enemies accept the fact of infrastructural development.

When you say worse health and bad education, was there any time we had those two,better than now?

Recession is a common denominator for most countries of the world,it has nothing to do with incompetence or bad governance.

Let me concede insecurity and inflation to you.

There is no perfect government.

In a good government, recession should not happen twice not to talk of 3 times
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by africandollar: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
This could only mean one thing, that Tinubu knows nothing of this massacre because the last thing he would allow is authorize that his money making machine be burnt down!
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by judedwriter(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
cry

Chai... such painful to watch.....
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by Zeroenochone(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Frankcallys:

Ayam calm my brother ooo. Just that this mistake of a burst condom no wan reason from his brain. Instead he chose to reason from his... you know nah grin grin grin

Lmaooo
You don't worry
It'll soon dawn on him
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by bdon123(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
u are a very big fool.U dnt have sense at all.u belong in d zoo
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by tommyakynz0802: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

You will have sense when you experience what happened to the victims of the lekki tollgate.. This is a curse and you can only escape it if the government are saying the truth but if not the blood of the innocent protesters will cry on your head .. Fool
Re: CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate by GreyLaw(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Sycophant-in-chief. Clap for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) / No Retreat, No Surrender - Dino Melaye Says, As He Shares ‘Detention’ Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.