Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted (81947 Views)

Falz Spotted Giving Christmas Gifts To People. Photos / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by nkemdi89(f): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2020
Maya4eva:

You see this parent-children issue, I don't think you have a right to comment on it because you are only on the outside looking in. You don't know and will never know the full story.
I know his father very well and he is not the only child, he has other 7 siblings who are all graduate and doing their best, his mother is not the only wife of his father . Though I love the father because he doesn't disturb him for money.
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by megastarlv(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2020
mad ooooo... Quality men!!!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by prodev986: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2020
Happy for them

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Preciouschinwe(f): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2020
Peter is cute!!!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Joshater(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2020
Sir, sir.. Hope I'll make your sword party list?! Or best man sef!

NNAMDIII:
that blue suits is nonsense, men on suits is nonsense, i prefer uniform men!
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by stieyven(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2020
Minaak47:
I dont understand this guys head
You don't understand his head? Do not mock the God who created him. For he was created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Minaak47(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2020
stieyven:

You don't understand his head? Do not mock the God who created him. For he was created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Oga!!! If you cant stand a simple joke or find it too hard to have fun... Then keep you stupid crazy over religious, ass crack ideologies to yourself... What has Gods creation or the bible have to do with a simple joke... His head looks funny, i make a joke out of it, and oh wow!!! Suddenly it looks like am gonna go to hell... Your sence of religion is f***ked up and reta*ded... Go get a life...

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Acesworld001: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2020

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by horlarwereleh(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Macsjebs:
cheesy Congrats My Man
That's how it's meant to be, we support and encourage one another in love
The more reason my Business owe its existence to all Nairalanders who trusted, patronized and encouraged me even when I was insulted severally here; like Kanu - 'I was determined to never give up'

I hold dearly all the reviews you find on the thread on my signature; they are so invaluable.
God knows how many times I have tried to patronize you but despite all the advice nairalanders in asking you to put prices On your goods, yet u refused and still refused to reply them.
Can't imagine patronizing someone like that.
I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like that towards you.
Peace
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by horlarwereleh(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Macsjebs:
cheesy Congrats My Man
The more reason my Business owe its existence to all Nairalanders who trusted, patronized and encouraged me even when I was insulted severally here; like Kanu - 'I was determined to never give up'

I hold dearly all the reviews you find on the thread on my signature; they are so invaluable. [/qquote
[quote author=Macsjebs post=96297088] cheesy Congrats My Man

I hold dearly all the reviews you find on the thread on my signature; they are so invaluable.
God knows how many times I have tried to patronize you but despite all the advice nairalanders in asking you to put prices On your goods, yet u refused and still refused to reply them.
Can't imagine patronizing someone like that.
I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like that towards you.
Peace
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by horlarwereleh(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

My Brother, pls don't feel that way
We all know the nature of the forum, would you take the words of everyone saying negative stuffs without having contacted me to those who did

I love the very fact that you quoted me here and I will explain in the little way I can. I didn't just start this year, there a whole lot of reasons for that but some persons only judge from their angle and based on their perceived norm but I am not every regular seller out there

I am humbled by people's patronage because its a sign of trust which is hard to come by these days, so why not give me the benefit of total trust, why partial trust.

Those talking me down never wanted to patronize because even if you don't, why say something bad without having transacted with me.

I wish I can explain better, but this is the little way I can. Thanks a lot, your interest in patronizing is highly appreciated
Oh oh, thanks for your explanation.
You are highly appreciated.
But you know some people might just be asking about the prices to see if they are capable of getting it or it's above their pocket level.
And as Nigerians which you also know, we have this kind of mentality of not being able to say "Sorry, I can't afford it".
So they might feel embarrassed after DMing you and they later find out they can't afford it. And you too might have thought you have seen a potential customer.
Anyways I understand you, don't get me wrong, i'm just pointing out how most people here thinks.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by horlarwereleh(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

I mailed most of them
Alright then.
Would definitely DM you one of these days too.
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by NNAMDIII(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Joshater:
Sir, sir.. Hope I'll make your sword party list?! Or best man sef!

is there anything like sword crossing? You think say me i wan marry? Oboy! I no like stress, women wahala dey kill people and I'm 100% sure say my wife go cheat because i no go always dey around

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by djon78(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
nkemdi89:

Yes, they don't see eye to eye, the father lives in penury, while this guy galivant around.

If this is true
It is a very wrong precedent he is setting
Dishonoring of one's parents is a ticket to issues
He better watch it

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by sharpwriter(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
nkemdi89:
Uche go and reconcile with your father, imagine a young man whose father is alive but was not invited to his wedding.

What's the issue between them?

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by buttonn: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Closed
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Ishilove: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ucee1999:

wow!! Your moniker is a decade and 3 days old cheesy. Congrats to you grin
Tengz grin
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by folake4u(f): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
NNAMDIII:
that blue suits is nonsense, men in suits is nonsense, i prefer uniform men!

Lol okay oh
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by tammie24: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
technicallyrich:

she is a yaribanza mudslim and a cheap girl.
forget these your long story.
girl wey people dey fuk tire,na him be class.
abegi dirty class.
by the way does a yaribanza girl has class,lest I forget, because it is rumored and confirmed that afonja girls they don't wash their pant.so I wonder the class they have.
happy Sunday and God bless you
you are such a sad sad fellow sad
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Joshater(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Smoke.. When the time comes, we'll arrange parade for you.. Offcr standard! Tell me you don't like Grazing.

NNAMDIII:
is there anything like sword crossing? You think say me i wan marry? Oboy! I no like stress, women wahala dey kill people and I'm 100% sure say my wife go cheat because i no go always dey around
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Gtoosmooth(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
kingsavage:
wow nice.. where do you live?

I reside around ishaga Lagos, I could deliver to anywhere within Lagos and Ogun...
Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by kingsavage: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2020
Gtoosmooth:

I reside around ishaga Lagos, I could deliver to anywhere within Lagos and Ogun...
ok.. i live in edo state...

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted by Gtoosmooth(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
kingsavage:
ok.. i live in edo state...

Oh Great! I am from Edo state though, I can way bill any time if it’s okay sir...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.