Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal (82291 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Make no mistake sis, no woman and I repeat, no woman can tame any man's penis and most guys are too randy to tame their sexual exploits so any guy who chooses to be randy must be alpha enough to face the consequence... Not this show of Shame.
Stop excusing lack of self control and indiscipline

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by crackhouse(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Help you beg your wife? I know your wife?
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Wilson118: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Press alone. Die alone
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ishilove:

So that means if we find our husbands uninspiring then we are free to seek sexual inspiration in other men's beds?

I'm asking an honest question. Give me an honest answer

In over a decade, I've developed certain appetites that no one woman can sate.

So my actions going forward are inevitable.

Now, there are also many women like this, but because of society they will hide it. But will still do what they are compelled to do....

I am just one man, with one penís, and one outlook on the world. And I am certain there are only few women who will not enjoy the variety of other men, were it permitted.

So, yes, if I ever do get married, it will be to someone who accepts that I'll see other women, and I will be open to her seeing other men...at the minimum, in the controlled, swinging context.

Sex is not the big deal we make it out to be.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Plut01: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2020

Mehnn, see Adigun's Prick on social media. So cheap coming from a man that once fouth the whole Nigeria because his ex cheated on him.
Let me quickly download this for future use.

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Neddstark: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
She will accept him back las las.
But, beg my wife on social media? Let the marriage end. I will marry another. Life must go on.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by CSTRR: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Some women have no self respect.

How can you marry a fool Like 9ice?

When I saw the Woman looking all majestic in the wedding pictures, I was like what a waste.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by JONSYN7154: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
marisdgreat:
Useless men and cheating, they will never keep their community dick in check, always doing testing microphone on any available pussy. all these frustrated and stupid nairaland won't insult him, but once it is the case about a lady cheating, u will see them with their frustrated life spewing and calling women names, as if their mothers and sisters are objects with no lives. awon rada rada oshi
cool down the pace little woman.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by CSTRR: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Plut01:

Mehnn, see Adigun's Prick on social media. So cheap coming from a man that once fouth the whole Nigeria because his ex cheated on him.
Let me quickly download this for future use.

And I used to know the guy when he was a struggling nobody.

Look at him today, impregnating fine women left, right and centre.

Women that won't have given him face when he was still in bariga.

That is what happens in a poorly performing economy.

The first thing it does is to cheapen the value of a woman.

Basically every Nigerian woman out there will fucckk or marry for money if you approach them right.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by delzbaba(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
help me beg my wife,because you were caught,,this boys have forgotten their time of little beginnings.
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by simplepee(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:

It's highly impossible to stick to one partner, but if you must engage the services of others, please do it with sense.
You must understand it's very difficult to do that.
There are many countless examples where such will be difficult.

Speak for yourself community prick carrier

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by IAMPEDRO: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Why are music artiste always having 2, 3, 4, 5 children from different mothers. Pls I need a polite answer.
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by mukthar2000(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
No be only handling the breast of a strange woman? 9ice go home u have be forgiving, but if ur wife cheated on u no take am sing shaaa. No more sorosoke

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by maximusprime2000: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jesse25:
nice is a stupid Yoruba who see marriage as a trophy ....from one woman to another he is a gigolo looking for sugar mummy to foot is bills nonsense

how is his wife his backbone, i don't get it. this guy is not a real OG afterall.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Plut01: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
CSTRR:

And I used to know the guy when he was a struggling nobody.

Look at him today, impregnating fine women left, right and centre.

Women that won't have given him face when he was still in bariga.

That is what happens in a poorly performing economy.

The first thing it does is to cheapen the value of a woman.

Basically every Nigerian woman out there will fucckk or marry for money if you approach them right.

Nigerian ladies are entirely different creatures. Even with good economy, most of them (not all) will still cheat. Be it with one of their exes, community crush or even their Man's friends. They just lack that thing called commitment and their sexual discipline level is akin to zero.

But then, what of these randy men that find joy in every available hole? What should one say about those ones?
I still don't know how easy it is for these men to have sex with someone they are not emotionally connected with.
And here I am where my John Thomas will never rise unless I have 100% feelings for you and that can only be for a single person at a time.
Why not walk away instead of cheating?
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Myhusband(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
I thought say 9ice na street guy, imagine coming to public to sound like sissy?

alaye manipulate the scene, bring your woman closer with sweet and romantic words, go down with her and apologise

why must you bring the nonsense to public? our men is turning to mumu Oh Lord help us
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by generationz(f): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Soarr:
Twalle
Oloko washewashe
Oloko come and do..

Tony Payne go believe say she dey justified now..
Today or tomorrow, she will post a cryptic message online

I remember how he dragged that woman's name from media house to media house for the same thing he is guilty of now

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by sonofElElyon: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
and there are several examples of those who have just one partner and don't cheat.
the mind is the issue. if you fill your mind with materials that will lead to unbridled desires then you'll end up having pre marital or extra marital relationships..
guard your heart (mind) with all due diligence.." says the Bible.. also "as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"... lastly "renew your mind"..
All you need is the Holy Spirit, God's word (the Bible) and a resolve and determination to live right.. but if you really don't want to give up the vice, then it's all a waste of time.. first step is a personal decision and determination.. then personal discipline, then the holy Spirit and God's word... shalom!
EVILFOREST:

It's highly impossible to stick to one partner, but if you must engage the services of others, please do it with sense.
You must understand it's very difficult to do that.
There are many countless examples where such will be difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by sigiyaya(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
I Love the fact that he knows he has a Problem!
I Love the fact that he knows what he did was evil and he has messed up!

The one being that I know can completely Heal, repair you and Make you completely Whole.
His Name is JESUS CHRIST..

Everyother thing u try to do would only be temporal.

I think you are about to become another nuisance on Narialand
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by WoundedLamb: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Imagine if it was the woman that's on this side of the divide. We would be calling her olosho, destiny killer, etc. 9ice, go your to wife, it's her decision to make.

Though I feel she's the one that requested for this video in atonement for his sins. She probably just needs something to hold on to as a reason she forgave him so that the ever judging world wouldn't shame her

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

In over a decade, I've developed certain appetites that no one woman can sate.

So my actions going forward are inevitable.

Now, there are also many women like this, but because of society they will hide it. But will still do what they are compelled to do....

I am just one man, with one penís, and one outlook on the world. And I am certain there are only few women who will not enjoy the variety of other men, were it permitted.

So, yes, if I ever do get married, it will be to someone who accepts that I'll see other women, and I will be open to her seeing other men...at the minimum, in the controlled, swinging context.

Sex is not the big deal we make it out to be.
HIAN

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by just2endowed: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dimmatic:
Na the Grammy award he promise us be this

Learn how to drive both automatic and manual cars in just 2weeks if u are in Lagos mainland

How much
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by maximusprime2000: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Maximus85:

Toni Payne is finally exonerated.

Oloruburuku no even nice.

Toni payne is a public toilet . 9ice is not nice with anything under the skirt. everybody is a mudafvckin hypocrites o abeg. karma is a bitch, konji na bastard
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by kushme: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Which kind backbone.. Financial support abi..

Guy man did not see this coming..

Mumu was carried away.. Dude was only thinking for that day and dick satisfaction and not tomorrow's consequences..

Abeg, beg your caretaker(wife) yourself..

When you dey enjoy the hoe, Shey you call to come play set..
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Kiezodumah(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Na the wife be bread winner.. That's why he is asking us to beg her on his behalf
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by ospreywin(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
9ice fall my hand Sha... But shit happens and that shows he's only human. That won't stop me from loving your musics.... You're a legend! Just that promiscuity is in the blood and it's ancestral grin try to control your kini and stop diminishing your image.
If you're a real 9ice fan he already said it in one of his songs " I don't wanna be a player no more, every player no dey give up se mo".... Afishe ni but I Stan 9ice music (not his personality or marital life) forever. Lyrically the best no doubt....meanwhile
Check my signature pls and patronize.
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by josielewa(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
How them take get the he video

This na lesson to my niggarrrrs...
If you book any hotel...
Off the lights in the room completely
Then switch on your phone camera
If you notice any light or flash on your phone camera
Just know that there is a hidden camera
boss, e don tey
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by jaytime(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Eyah, may he be forgiven.
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise". May heaven and Earth forgive 9ice for he has acknowledged his wrongs and begged for pardon.
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by jclassiq(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Its safe to say that this is a very lame attempt at stirring up controversy so he can try to salvage whatever is left of his 'almost finished' career.

Nice try young man, well done.

And to think that someone actually believes he is dumb enough to let a random girl capture him on video during a romp Oh please.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by seniormallam(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
If your wife is ready to supply you punna anytime any day anywhere and you still cheat on her, thunder fire you 9ice,
But if she's that type that used to fixed date and time for sex, apology kill her there..........

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Erimmy2(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
How them take get the he video

This na lesson to my niggarrrrs...
If you book any hotel...
Off the lights in the room completely
Then switch on your phone camera
If you notice any light or flash on your phone camera
Just know that there is a hidden camera
For real?

Do you mean that a hotel can put hidden camera in their guest rooms?
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by lascos912(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dimmatic:
Na the Grammy award he promise us be this

Learn how to drive both automatic and manual cars in just 2weeks if u are in Lagos mainland
how mush please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.