Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

“big 28” – Davido Stuns In Royal Outfits As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “big 28” – Davido Stuns In Royal Outfits As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday (1444 Views)

Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“big 28” – Davido Stuns In Royal Outfits As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Afangideh1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nigerian music executive, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has rocked kingly outfits as he celebrates his 28th birthday today.

The self styled Omo Baba Olowo clocked twenty-eight on Saturday, November 21 and the social media space has been awash with his pictures and birthday accolades.

Turning a new age today, Chioma Avril Rowland – his fiancee and mother of his son, Ifeanyi Adeeke Jr, gifted him a customized jewelry that had his late mother’s photo on it.

Davido has now taken to social media to share pictures of himself adorning royal and kingly apparels to mark his big day.....

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/11/big-28-davido-stuns-in-royal-outfits-as.html

Re: “big 28” – Davido Stuns In Royal Outfits As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wow
Re: “big 28” – Davido Stuns In Royal Outfits As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Dreyton36: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Noise maker

(1) (Reply)

“I Want You To Be My Son’s Mentor Because You’re Down To Earth” – Woman to Ozo / TB Joshua Healed Me, Helped My Family – Victor AD / No Self Value Anymore,what Are The Shameful Shame”- Mercy Eke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.