Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,899 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 (19234 Views)

What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like / Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs / Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 by Front0lane: 2:18am On Nov 22, 2020
One of the most foolish n hopeless comment I ever read on NL. I dove hate 4 ya level of foolishness, it is definitely divine n can only be inherited.

[s]
Kestolove:
Na dudu osun u dey use wash us abi na eva soap?
[/s]
Re: Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 by Doxkelly1(m): 4:05am On Nov 22, 2020
If second Niger bridge takes this long then 4th main bridge will be commissioned by my grand child probably 2092

South East will vote because of bridge, in case that is your game plan.
Re: Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 by k2money(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2020
naijadrivablog:

GEJ goofed in some areas but he started the 2nd Niger Bridge. Say the truth when you see one.
Shagari is the main brain behind it, GEJ bring out the plan and Buhari start it.
Re: Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 by Myde4naija(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2020
globalresource:
Failures

Someone should google the period used for the completion of first Niger bridge

Compare to the duration this failed government gonna used in this 21st century technological advancement

yeye dey smell, what ur hero Jonathan could not do, the most hate president is now doing it yet shame no dey catch u.
Re: Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 by giles14(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
NwaNimo1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2nd-niger-bridge-will-be-completed-in-2022-%e2%80%95-fashola/
#414bn for a 1.8km bridge and its link road? wen this scam go stop
Re: Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 by globalresource: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Myde4naija:
yeye dey smell, what ur hero Jonathan could not do, the most hate president is now doing it yet shame no dey catch u.

Jonathan is not my hero

Let it since into your head that not everyone here is sychophant like you. That I voice my mind here doesn't mean I am partisan. That I criticize Buhari government doesn't make me pdp or APC. I criticize pdp the same

I simply want good governance and I can voice out. I am not a slave like some of you do by ass licking Buhari or any other politician even at the detriment of the masses

Karma is a bitch and it will surely speak

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
One of the best minister
God bless Buhari
God bless fashola
God bless Nigeria

Abeg I need small money
Re: Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 by VULCAN(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
It won't take China 1yr to build that bridge.

I will remind you of this your sycophantic post in 2023 when this govt expires without the bridge completed.

You are not in govt but you speak for people who are enjoying what you cannot and what is so bad about it is that they are enjoying what belongs to you and you are hailing them for it.

By the way, we just entered yet another recession under your blessed Buhari

Simplyleo:
From the moment this administration started talking about the 2nd Niger Bridge, lets see what has been happening:

Govt: we will construct 2nd Niger bridge.

Ipob miscreants: Buhari is just deceiving himself.

When progress report started coming:

Govt: we are committed to the 2nd Niger bridge.

Ipob miscreants: gej started it.

Reasonable progress recorded:

Ipob miscreants: Is Buhari constructing it with his money?

Towards 2019 election:

Govt: we will complete the 2nd Niger bridge

Ipob miscreants: Buhari is trying to get our vote.

Immediately after the inauguration of the present administration:

Govt: we will complete 2nd Niger bridge.

Ipob miscreants: govt of lies and lies.

Reasonable progress recorded.

Ipob miscreants: is Buhari using his money to construct the bridge?

Hmmm, nawao. cheesy

Let's see what they say again. cheesy
Re: Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 by Simplyleo: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
VULCAN:
It won't take China 1yr to build that bridge.

I will remind you of this your sycophantic post in 2023 when this govt expires without the bridge completed.

You are not in govt but you speak for people who are enjoying what you cannot and what is so bad about it is that they are enjoying what belongs to you and you are hailing them for it.

By the way, we just entered yet another recession under your blessed Buhari

Perhaps, Buhari also dragged ur darling US UK Canada etc into the recession against the wishes of their president.

https://www.nairaland.com/6271701/us-uk-canada-south-africa#96313007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri This Morning / The Dankwambo Alternative And The Choice Before Nigeria In 2019 / Obituary Of Michael Orusede, DSS Officer Killed In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.