Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False (33236 Views)

Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by At10tion: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
A girl you ain't dating yet talkless of marrying you are buying her underwear.. That's a wrong message man, even as a Pastor, it's a no-no.

It might not be a form of ritual from him to her but that sheer act could be read and seen as negative signals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by DivineTurnAroun(f): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
crackhouse:
Whether true or not the fact remains that he's not a good pastor. Why buying pants for something as a gift? He's still not a good pastor. So it doesn't make any difference

Sometimes love can make you do stupid things so don't blame the young man

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Godmademan(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
At10tion:
A girl you ain't dating yet talkless of marrying you are buying her underwear.. That's a wrong message man, even as a Pastor, it's a no-no.

It might not be a form of ritual from him to her but that sheer act could be read and seen as negative signals.
My thought exactly
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Soarr(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
Goldie16:

Buying pants for your woman, has nothing to do with fornication. It doesn't mean that they are having sex. It's just all love. I can tell you from experience
read the whole thing again, this time very slowly.. He is trying to win her heart and he is already buying pant, a pastor for that matter
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by jacobjamie(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
Come oh, u all, what do u take pant as? U Africans are just hilarious, those 2 are grown adults and single, they chatted on Whatapps most times and requested he get her a gift while coming to say hello, ad specifically said she needs a set of underwear, and he got it out of love, anyone of us would have done out of care and love, does that mean he has had sex with her? Or u think that would be tagged a sin? I see u all are Saints here, u haven't done worse? Let ur conscience judge u with the negative vibe for the innocent man who almost got killed and burnt cuzz he was tagged a ritualist cuzz of female underwear seen with him which were even brand new with the Tags on....
I repeat, Brand new underwear with the tags on them, also the post said he was seen with pictures of female was all lies " it was a banner print out of the gospel music event and the said girls picture was printed on it and his own was also on it boldly...
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by OdefaGirl(f): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
See as woman matter almost destroyed this man.....na waa ooo
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by jacobjamie(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
OdefaGirl:
See as woman matter almost destroyed this man.....na waa ooo
it would have been ur boy friend, it just would have been anyone, shit happens, no one knew it would be that way.. It would have been u buying ur boy friend a set of boxers and they tag u as a female ritualist sent by a yahoo boy to collect people's boxers... U see? Such is life, underestimated
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by OdefaGirl(f): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
jacobjamie:
it would have been ur boy friend, it just would have been anyone, shit happens, no one knew it would be that way.. It would have been u buying ur boy friend a set of boxers and they tag u as a female ritualist sent by a yahoo boy to collect people's boxers... U see? Such is life, underestimated

Yeah....shit happens but it still doesn't change the fact that it was "woman issue"......
If the underwear weren't there.....it would be a different story.
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by jacobjamie(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Yeah....shit happens but it still doesn't change the fact that it was "woman issue"......
Please let don't try to divert the issue on ground been tagged a ritualist, having underwear still have no justification calling anyone a ritualist, if it was ur brother u wouldn't have made the underwear part as an issue? He was almost set on fire withing seconds without any chance to explain himself
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by OdefaGirl(f): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
jacobjamie:
Please let don't try to divert the issue on ground been tagged a ritualist, having underwear still have no justification calling anyone a ritualist, if it was ur brother u wouldn't have made the underwear part as an issue? He was almost set on fire withing seconds without any chance to explain himself

You don't get me.....do you?
If he hadn't made that move to go give the wooing woman gifts....he wouldn't meet the hoodlums and still wouldn't be accused of that.
I am NOT in support of wrong accusations....NO, definitely not, but the issue is still "woman". Like the saying; person wey woman no kill go live long...lol. although I don't agree to that.
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by jacobjamie(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You don't get me.....do you?
yes I do, that was just a general saying or quote, to say it would have been anyone known to us
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Carlylepneuma: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
The under wear he bought were they old abi d hoodlums that caught him dont knw d difference t btw old and new panties abi na okrika panties him buy? Where is d babe we need to hear her own side of d story bcuz dis story get K leg...
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by jacobjamie(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Carlylepneuma:
The under wear he bought were they old abi d hoodlums that caught him dont knw d difference t btw old and new panties abi na okrika panties him buy? Where is d babe we need to hear her own side of d story bcuz dis story get K leg...
you, abeg go seat down one side Mr know it all, Mr cheap Investigator, who u be wai want come tell us which story be k leg, e be like say u really get K leg for real life, use ur head oh, this boy, use ur head, if the story get k leg nai it was removed from nairaland? Abi u no read the O. P post and pictures of the guy who first posted it on Facebook also posting a fresh post of the error made? Abi u no get sense? U better dey use ur brain reason than ur yansh oh this boy

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by emmyN(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
lindareep:
Toxic world!

Meanwhile, if you chat me up now, I will deliver enlargement gel to your preferred address in Lagos.
The gel is just 5K!

What are you enlarging?
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by jacobjamie(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
emmyN:

What are you enlarging?
enlarging her Already Big Head off course
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by DelisApuModis: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please I was the one that posted this news on facebook then someone copied it and posted it in the news platform.
The information I got was wrong and I sincerely regret my actions.
The pastor is innocent and not a ritualist
Please, not for my sake but for the sake of the innocent Man, share this news of his innocence till it goes viral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
The problem with fake news is that those that heard the news when it went viral won't hear when it's being exposed as fake news.
Meanwhile the damage has been done already.

Anybody against Social Media regulation bill is an enemy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
DelisApuModis:
Please I was the one that posted this news on facebook then someone copied it and posted it in the news platform.
Please, not for my sake but for the sake of the innocent Man, share this news of his innocence till it goes viral
So na you?

I don't even know what to tell you...
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by jacobjamie(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So na you?

I don't even know what to tell you...
well let's don't divert the issue, he has come to regret his actions and has come to make amends, he is just a young boy that has leant his lessons, not be so fast to post anything on social media without concrete evidence, we all make mistakes bro, we all have also leant from this

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by jacobjamie(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
DelisApuModis:
we all make mistakes, we all have learnt from this, we should be thankful to God it wasn't worse than what it is, u have been doing ur own part to make correction even though the harm has been made, but it can still be alright at the end..
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by OnyeMmeri: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
jacobjamie:
I almost called u a big foolish fool with ur comment but I wouldn't want to judge ur stupidity and foolishness without actually knowing if ur really a fool in person or just on Nairaland, if who u like says she wants a particular gift as an underwear what is wrong in buying, is there any crime in buying a lady an underwear? I can't just imagine how some people think with there Anus

Oga, isn't there something you're not telling us? As you're vehemently defending this ritualist pastor up and down the thread, one thing is certain; it's either you're the ritualist pastor himself or one of his staunch disciples. If you're neither of these then you're extremely daft.

Look at the old man that you're claiming is single and wooing a lady and supposedly bought the said lady those obviously worn and used panties as gift. undecided Of all the gifts in this world?! Aren't you the one thinking through your gaddem anus? Just tell us you were hired by the ritualist to redeem his battered and sullied image and we'll understand.

Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Rotten liars everywhere!

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by jacobjamie(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

Oga, isn't there something you're not telling us? As you're vehemently defending this ritualist pastor up and down the thread, one thing is certain; it's either you're the ritualist pastor himself or one of his staunch disciples. If you're neither of these then you're extremely daft.

Look at the old man that you're claiming is single and wooing a lady and supposedly bought the said lady those obviously worn and used panties as gift. undecided Of all the gifts in this world?! Aren't you the one thinking through your gaddem anus? Just tell us you were hired by the ritualist to redeem his battered and sullied image and we'll understand.

wait pls, I couldn't read through ur bad English, wait, I need to get my translator, it's called translator for stupid writers, am back!!!.. I really need to point out ur stupidity in what u wrote just to disgrace ur family members.
1. Who said age or aged looking has anything to do with one been single?? * Daft *
Did u really read the article from ur armpit or your Anus, cuzz it baffles me to read those comments from u... U really need to go back to school, I mean night adult school under the Mango tree
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by NafeesaAA(f): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
Oldman buying panties for a woman in a non sexual relationship grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is the silliest joke in 2020

Baby you want some panties?

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by DelisApuModis: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Please lets leave that aside and see how the innocent Man's reputation can be saved please I beg you
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by DelisApuModis: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
NafeesaAA:
Oldman buying panties for a woman in a non sexual relationship grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is the silliest joke in 2020

Baby you want some panties?

Please I beg you, let's try and save his reputation and leave what he has with the girl for them, they are both adults. And he's a young man not old please.
Thank you very much as you join hands in saving his reputation by sharing this news

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by DelisApuModis: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

Please I was the one that posted the news on facebook. He is truly innocent
The information I got was wrong
Please don't fight it but rather help save his reputation.
He's a young man not old

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2020
This man is innocent. I have asked questions thoroughly and I pray that God should comfort this Man. Again, I thank God that Mr. Modis is now remorseful for carrying a fake account of the event. May peace reign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by DelisApuModis: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Carlylepneuma:
Please don't fight it but rather help save the man's reputation by sharing please.
I got the wrong information and I'm amending it.
Please help save the innocent Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Kingspin(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Beware of the media
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Cantonese: 12:55am On Nov 23, 2020
jacobjamie:
Trust me, anyone could be in this man's shoes, it also could be ur family member or friends, it was just wrong information the writer got, and also it's not everything u read on line and social media that's true, we all should also confirm and get some fact before we post, comment or tag others on articles such as this.. Thanks

And by the way, in this age where using women's undies for rituals has become a big issue why did the man not give the lady the money to purchase undies on her own?

Please look at the matter dispationately. I'm not trying to defend those who attacked the man or justify it. It is unacceptable, but we need more care and caution with this women undies matter in Nigeria.

The man who posted the images deserves some dressing down and should be made to pay some compensation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tsola Emiko: Olu Of Warri Sings Worship To God Moment After Coronation / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.