Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (23535 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2020
9icetoo:

What I typed in number 1 is what it is. Next service due date and mileage. Not rocket science. Not your guarantee.

You have topped oil is different from you have changed oil. No complicate matter.

What is your basis for seeking a redress if you don't have a written guarantee. You are the customer, you ought to demand for one in writing. You are making the accusation, provide proof to back your claim.

I understand the last part but yet again it begs the question why didn't you take the car back? Why didn't you complain and if you did, where is the proof?

It's not that difficult.

I didn't top oil... Extra 3gallons of 4litres isn't topping... Should I even "top oil" in the first place when it hasn't even gotten to 1000km? Does that disprove that he sold a bad engine to me?

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

17th of November 2020, you posted this.

What did you mean sir.

My car is running well as long as I didn't allow the engine oil to dry off... Is it normal to you to add 4gallons of engine oil at less than 2000km? Does that show the engine is good?

I said my car not the engine

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2020
9icetoo:

The onus is on you to show he didn't give you such warranty/guarantee.

Not me.

You are digging deeper holes for yourself.

I've learnt a lesson from this though.

Phone calls can actually be a trap. Written agreements, messages and saved chats can save you a lot of trouble.

You brought up the claim of a warranty, I am very sure the onus lies on you to prove it. I didn't mention warranty cos I know there's nothing like that
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

You brought up the claim of a warranty, I am very sure the onus lies on you to prove it. I didn't mention warranty cos I know there's nothing like that
If you are sure theres no warranty,you can as well go to hell actually

6 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Malawian(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2020
LeJeun3:

20Liters of oil in 3Months??

This one off me...... grin grin

For this kind of oil consumption, if Engine is not smoking, it is most certainly leaking. Might even be from the bottom pan. (Mine is leaking from two places I have seen now, bottom pan and the top gasket. Probably more places I don't know about yet. I intend to bring down the engine and look it all over.

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by LeJeun3: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2020
Malawian:

For this kind of oil consumption, if Engine is not smoking, it is most certainly leaking. Might even be from the bottom pan. (Mine is leaking from two places I have seen now, bottom pan and the top gasket. Probably more places I don't know about yet. I intend to bring down the engine and look it all over.

This is what I am trying to pass to OP, he hasn't bothered to have vehicle looked at....

Yet he is blowing hot

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2020
9icetoo:

The onus is on you to show he didn't give you such warranty/guarantee.

Not me.

You are digging deeper holes for yourself.

I've learnt a lesson from this though.

Phone calls can actually be a trap . Written agreements, messages and saved chats can save you a lot of trouble.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by 9icetoo(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

Then why are we here if there is nothing like warranty?
On what basis are we having this discussion?
Baba40, sort this thing out amicably Biko.

He has offered to refund if you return the engine. If you need more concessions,discuss that here so will know what sore points are.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by diportivo: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2020
Malawian:

even danfo wey don wreck finish wont use 20 litres in 3 months

kilode

20 litres no be small oyel o

which kind burn and leak corolla go get wey no go even don catch fire sef as e dey leak everywhere dey drop ontop exhasut

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by 9icetoo(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2020
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=96311399][/quote]
A big lesson I swear. Won't make that mistake going forward in any of my dealings.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

The paper you are holding look at it please it is clearly spelt out. Also take a pic of your odometer readings and post.

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by LeJeun3: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2020
smiley

What does OP want??

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by naijapips04: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2020
Alfred74:
If you are sure theres no warranty,you can as well go to hell actually
There's a warranty. The mechanic has said so himself. And as it is, the client is still within the warranty period so he should take the car back to the workshop for either a fix or refund
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by naijapips04: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

The paper you are holding look at it please it is clearly spelt out. Also take a pic of your odometer readings and post.

There's a warranty and the client is still within those limits.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2020
9icetoo:

Then why are we here if there is nothing like warranty?
On what basis are we having this discussion?
Baba40, sort this thing out amicably Biko.

He has offered to refund if you return the engine. If you need more concessions,discuss that here so will know what sore points are.

After this circus? He will need to reach front page with an apology.

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by LeJeun3: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Illiteracy isn't about school....

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

Kindly educate us.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by LeJeun3: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

How??

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by naijapips04: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

Please take your car to his workshop tomorrow. You are still within the warranty period. He should either pay you your refund in full or fix/change the engine as agreed.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

There's a warranty. The mechanic has said so himself. And as it is, the client is still within the warranty period so he should take the car back to the workshop for either a fix or refund

There is one person I know who edits and reposts, his name is presegs Aka legalwealth

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

Please take your car to his workshop tomorrow. You are still within the warranty period. He should either pay you your refund in full or fix/change the engine as agreed.

Smiles
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by LeJeun3: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

Go and call police.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by captainking(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2020
I don't see anything about arrogance of pride from Gazzuzz here .
Perhaps the op expected gazzuzz to be at his beck and call..

For me... Gazzuzz is not arrogant.. He is just straight forward which is good for someone in his line of business.. He told you explicitly all that's needed from the onset...

Sorry to say.. But the op seems to have issues himself..

I wonder why he did not complain during the 3 months warantee which is quite rare for mechanics to give... Take the car to a road side mechanic.. And you have no warrantees except the one week given by the engine seller...

Persons that value their cars will always patronise gazzuzz regardless of whatever any one says...

This is a simple matter.... In fine prints.. Warranty of 3 months of 3k km if any issues observed... But op did not return car..

I don't think the op is as smart as he sounds.. I haven't seen anywhere in the world where one buys an item and the item doesn't work as it should and the person does not return it for checks during the warrantee period...

Take the LG air-conditioner you bought brand new to LG office after the warrantee has expired.. And you will pay for what ever fix to be done.. This applies everywhere..

He even offered refund after warranted period.. Yet op is still crying foul...

Nawa o

6 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by diportivo: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

since the beginning wey u don dey reference cars45 dey talk say piston and all what not,e don show say na deliverance u need

continue grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

So you can be this civil?
It still boils down to same thing gazzuzz kept hammering on. Bring the car,ill take out my engine and refund.
With the bad blood between both, I won't even advise a fix,refund and move on end of story.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Stanleyallen17(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:
The Gazzuzz guy is a scammer. Nigerians are heartless. Why scam your fellow struggling guy?

If you one of his victims please open a trend for him. If you are not, try to help solve the problem not to type off point here.
He have helped alot of us here for free without a call. Just a WhatsApp messages.
Mind you, NO road side mechanic will accept to take a toks engine and refund you. Instead they will keep working on it till it gets better.
Remember you can't come to another man's house and talk anyhow without getting it hot from him, unless his hands and legs are tied.

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by kingreign(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2020
Dat2jo:
I'm sorry for the harsh words. But you are too bias. So fk u
I'm sorry for the harsh words. But you're too stüpîd. So füçk you!

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2020
Where is presegs, legalwealth self grin grin

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Gazzuzz preys on peoples ignorance to make them pay more for a bad or substandard service.

More often than not, he rubbishes other peoples work and make it look like he is a pro in what he is doing.

But I can assure you 100%... He is cunny, dubious and two mouthed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Bonjovi13: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40 How are you?
There are questions that have come to the fore that needs addressing.
The warranty in the receipt signed by you specifically stated that the warranty period was 3months or 3000 miles whichever comes first.
When did you notice the oil shortage. Was it within this warranty period?
If yes. It means that the engine was faulty.Did you complain to Gazzuz? What was his response? Did you take the car to his workshop?

You complained about the car refusing to start one time and that you gave some other mechanic to fix it. 2 issues you said.

Was it after the oil shortage or after?

Is it true that it was on the 29th of November that you compained to Gazzuz on whatapp? 4months after the engine was installed?
He offered to refund the money for the engine within 24hours. Did you negotiate this timeline especially as other things had to be in place even after the refund?

What is the current state of the engine now?
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Gazzuzz preys on peoples ignorance to make them pay more for a bad or substandard service.

More often than not, he rubbishes other peoples work and make it look like he is a pro in what he is doing.

But I can assure you 100%... He is cunny, dubious and two mothed.

Glad to have you aboard boss.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by LeJeun3: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2020
Bonjovi13:
Baba40 How are you?
There are questions that have come to the fore that needs addressing.
The warranty in the receipt signed by you specifically stated that the warranty period was 3months or 3000 miles whichever comes first.
When did you notice the oil shortage. Was it within this warranty period?
If yes. It means that the engine was faulty.Did you complain to Gazzuz? What was his response? Did you take the car to his workshop?

You complained about the car refusing to start one time and that you gave some other mechanic to fix it. 2 issues you said.

Was it after the oil shortage or after?

Is it true that it was on the 29th of November that you compained to Gazzuz on whatapp? 4months after the engine was installed?
He offered to refund the money for the engine within 24hours. Did you negotiate this timeline especially as other things had to be in place even after the refund?

What is the current state of the engine now?

3000KM

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs / Best Colour To Go For In A Car!!! / Photo Of The First Nigerian Woman To Buy A Car And Her History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.