Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (23589 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2020
pete3000:

You're too arrogant, why save your customer contact as angry Corolla customer.
See business man.

Yet he calls me the angry customer after a bad service for about N400k. Gazzuzz, "you know nothing"

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
you're very arrogant,
even though you're making a good point...

What is the point he is making exactly? Customers should be trashed when they complain after 90 days? I don't understand....

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by diportivo: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2020
pete3000:

Asslicker, collect your recharge card from gazzuzz for supporting him.

sure thing bro

man shall not live by Nokia 3310 alone....recharge card gats follow grin

unfortunately,this person wey u dey support,no go fit dash u anything oh

asedanu lo kan nse ntie

o ma se o grin

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

And... What does this connote? Is this an evidence to disprove show that you are dubious, rude, arrogant and insulting
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

You see? Gazzuzz is the Emperor and customers are his subjects

Take his phone and change the contact name na.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by 9icetoo(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

What exactly is your point?
That you reported your issue outside the warranty period. The warranty came in two parts.
1. Time: 3months(longer than you will get I ladipo. This is more than enough time to notice any fault, seek redress and or refund.)
2. Mileage: 3000km.

When the time warranty expired, the mileage went with it.

If you had covered 5000km in one week, the time warranty would have expired too.

The warranty was based on whichever part of it is used up first.

Now, from the screenshot attached by accused, you contacted him 6 days after your warranty expired.

Why are you trying to shift the goalpost to his knowledge of your mileage?

Be objective.

The screenshot attached doesnt show you in good light.

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2020
diportivo:

sure thing bro

man shall not live by Nokia 3310 alone....recharge card gats follow grin

unfortunately,this person wey u dey support,no go fit dash u anything oh

asedanu lo kan nse ntie

o ma se o grin

"Support"? I don't know you so I don't really know what to say... Gazzuzz has not disprove everything I said here but I will advise to seek Knowledge and most importantly understanding
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Inception(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2020
Connoisseur:
Op what exactly do you want?

- You want your engine replaced and in good condition
- You want a refund for your engine
- You want a refund for the full value on the invoice?

I believe first two options are possible but not the third, which I suspect is what you really wanted.

A mechanic gave you a warranty on an engine he didn't manufacture or bought from the scrap car for three months, based solely on his professional experience and you call him a scammer.

He even offered a refund after the three months and others joined to call him a scammer.

When you noticed he installed a borale engine, you should have been his first client the next day demanding a replacement.
Turn these table around, would you give yourself these options

Well said.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2020
9icetoo:

That you reported your issue outside the warranty period. The warranty came in two parts.
1. Time: 3months(longer than you will get I ladipo. This is more than enough time to notice any fault, seek redress and or refund.)

If you had covered 5000km in one week, the time warranty would have expired too.

Now, from the screenshot attached by accused, you contacted him 6 days after your warranty expired.

Be objective.

Who gave the warranty? Can you share pls?

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by naijapips04: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

come to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6271440/re-gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant/
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

Lies! How did you measure the 3,340km? Did you see the car? Yes! It's 3months but I don't use the car I'm not an Uber or taxify driver. It was less than 1000km that the engine oil you bought and poured into a "tokunbo" engine dries up

17th of November 2020, you posted this.

What did you mean sir.

Baba40:
The guy mumu no be small... Abnormal demand and supply law. Mobil 5w30 I use for my car is just N5500 and it's doing well

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Inception(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2020
LeJeun3:

I have asked that Gazzuzz be executed by firing squad yet OP isnt satisfied self.....

grin

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by diportivo: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2020
9icetoo:

Be objective.

jesus christ of Nazareth

u actually joined the despicable shalayeFC?? grin

u get time o

Baba40:

"Support"? I don't know you so I don't really know what to say... Gazzuzz has not disprove everything I said here but I will advise to seek Knowledge and most importantly understanding

u dont know me,but me,I sabi u wella

when this matter started I been dey there....

na u gangan need make Solomon piss ontop ur head atleast
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by 9icetoo(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

The onus is on you to show he didn't give you such warranty/guarantee.

Not me.

You are digging deeper holes for yourself.

I've learnt a lesson from this though.

Phone calls can actually be a trap. Written agreements, messages and saved chats can save you a lot of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by naijapips04: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

17th of November 2020, you posted this.

What did you mean sir.

this doesn't show anything. it could have been posted before he noticed the shortage.

You sold a faulty engine.

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

The mileage on the windscreen was what he gave me after he used the same engine oil is condemning now.... It hasn't gotten to the mileage before have used 3 additional 4litres of same Mobil 5w30 he used

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Inception(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2020
Lush100:
Sir , that is the work of an expert in engine matters.

They would have the necessary tools and test various part to at least give it a pass mark.

The only way you can be 90% sure that an engine will perform as expected is when a complete teardown of that engine is performed and every individual component is inspected. Then worn parts are replaced with original OEM parts.

Now, which part seller will allow that before purchase? None.

Even with vin checks and all, how can you be sure the engine was properly maintained in its past life?

Engine can be checked for compression. Engine can be checked for leaks( or if it has ever been opened). But for oil consumption? It is either the engine is torn down and oil control rings/ cylinder bore inspected or engine will have to be installed and run and we play the waiting game.

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by 9icetoo(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2020
diportivo:

jesus christ of Nazareth

u actually joined the despicable shalayeFC?? grin

u get time o

u dont know me,but me,I sabi u wella

when this matter started I been dey there....

na u gangan need make Solomon piss ontop ur head atleast
In all my posts on Nairaland, I try to educate. Sometimes na shalaye. grin cheesy
I earlier advised the brother to sheath his sword and seek peaceful resolution.
I made it clear it was going to be "give and take".

At a point I go enter observation mode when it is clear OP doesn't want a resolution.

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by iLegendd(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2020
Reading...
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2020
9icetoo:

The onus is on you to show he didn't give you such warranty/guarantee.

Not me.

You are digging deeper holes for yourself.

I've learnt a lesson from this though.

Phone calls can actually be a trap. Written agreements, messages and saved chats can save you a lot of trouble.

That was when he put the same 5w30 he is condemning now, has it gotten to his 3000miles not to talk of 3450 he was projecting earlier. Remember, I have used extra 3 gallons of 4litre yet we haven't reached

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

this doesn't show anything. it could have been posted before he noticed the shortage.

You sold a faulty engine.
As simple as ABC
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Lush100(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2020
Sir, I totally agree with you on
"at the first sign of trouble within the warranty period,u must return the engine"

But let put it this way, let's say he traveled to say far north or east and noticed his "trouble" and then reported the matter to gazzuzz
You will understand that the best he would do is to buy oil to keep the car running until he can return the car.
That's why I am asking gazzuzz to check it,
If he can detect the cause of the problem.

diportivo:

the guys in ladipo will tell you.....once u Instal the engine and it starts,so so days warranty

at the first sign of trouble within the warranty period,u must return the engine or else,wahala be like bicycle

u wont just stroll in after 90 days and expect to be treated like a king......
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2020
Inception:

The only way you can be 90% sure that an engine will perform as expected is when a complete teardown of that engine is performed and every individual component is inspected. Then worn parts are replaced with original OEM parts.

Now, which part seller will allow that before purchase? None.

Even with vin checks and all, how can you be sure the engine was properly maintained in its past life?

Engine can be checked for compression. Engine can be checked for leaks( or if it has ever been opened). But for oil consumption? It is either the engine is torn down and oil control rings/ cylinder bore inspected or engine will have to be installed and run and we play the waiting game.

Tha k you this enlightenment. If engines can be checked for leaks why didn't Gazzuzz do his due diligence? After I complained to me that the oil DRIES up, he asked me to check for leak. For an engine have used less than 1000km then?

He made an error he's not ready to admit rather sending out some babies to keep damaging him

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by 9icetoo(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

That was when he put the same 5w30 he is condemning now, has it gotten to his 3000miles not to talk of 3450 he was projecting earlier. Remember, I have used extra 3 gallons of 4litre yet we haven't reached
1. Your next service mileage is what I see there and not the guarantee. That sticker tells you when next to change your oil. Your oil is not due for change yet according to what you posted.
2. Look at the mileage on your receipt and compare that to the mileage on your dashboard. Do the subtraction and then multiply by 1.62.
That will give you the kms you have covered.
3. He stated the guarantee was 3000kms and not 3000miles. Those two units of measurement are very different. 1 mile is 1.62kms. 3000miles is roughly 4500kms.
4. Your post on 17th November shows your car was doing well. Was it between 17th November and now that you used 12 litres or between 29th October and now?

However, that has not resolved the claim that 3 months had expired before your complain.

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2020
Olorun maje a rala koba grin

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

STFU guy.
Ogun use your blood bath,onyeberibe.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2020
9icetoo:

1. Your next service mileage is what I see there and not the guarantee. That sticker tells you when next to change your oil. Your oil is not due for change yet according to what you posted.
2. Look at the mileage on your receipt and compare that to the mileage on your dashboard. Do the subtraction and then multiply by 1.62.
That will give you the kms you have covered.
3. He stated the guarantee was 3000kms and not 3000miles. Those two units of measurement are very different. 1 mile is 1.62kms. 3000miles is roughly 4500kms.
4. Your post on 17th November shows your car was doing well. Was it between 17th November and now that you used 12 litres or between 29th October and now?

I'm sure you need to re-read what you typed for No. 1. Unfortunately, I have changed oil more than 3 times and yet the time isn't up yet.

3. Tell him to give you the guarantee slip or anything. He could snap and send to you

4. My car is doing well cos I don't allow my engine to knock by drying up. I refill almost every 400km. Ones there's oil in it I'm fine.

Hope you understand

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2020
Even Lucifer has followers, so I won't respond to some people here. I neither know them nor have dealings with them.

If they have ever worked for their money they would understand

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by 9icetoo(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

I'm sure you need to re-read what you typed for No. 1. Unfortunately, I have changed oil more than 3 times and yet the time isn't up yet.

3. Tell him to give you the guarantee slip or anything. He could snap and send to you

4. My car is doing well cos I don't allow my engine to knock by drying up. I refill almost every 400km. Ones there's oil in it I'm fine.

Hope you understand
What I typed in number 1 is what it is. Next service due date and mileage. Not rocket science. Not your guarantee.

You have topped oil is different from you have changed oil. No complicate matter.

What is your basis for seeking a redress if you don't have a written guarantee. You are the customer, you ought to demand for one in writing. You are making the accusation, provide proof to back your claim.

I understand the last part but yet again it begs the question why didn't you take the car back? Why didn't you complain and if you did, where is the proof?

It's not that difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Bighead5: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2020
kingreign:

You are as unfortunate as your predecessors and you want your children to be unfortunate, continue.

I won't respond to you for you don't worth my time.

Trash.
We know your type. Those unfortunate jobless Boys who litter every Spare Parts Markets. They do not have a Shop and they are neither Mechanics. But they will stop every Customer that comes into the market. They will ask you what you came to fix, they will claim to be a REWIRE, MECHANIC, PANEL BEATER, PARTS SELLER and all. grin When you give your CAR to them, you don buy Market be that
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeye Children.

14 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Dat2jo: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2020
kingreign:

You and your generations are unfortunate. Rubbish and scum.
I'm sorry for the harsh words. But you are too bias. So fk u

5 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Bighead5: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2020
pete3000:

You're too arrogant, why save your customer contact as angry Corolla customer.
See business man.

You dey mind am

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

LRU Officials Rescue Car From Canal (Photos) / Photos From An Accident At Idimu-egbeda, Lagos, Yesterday / Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.