Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home (47188 Views)

Faithia Balogun's Birthday Dinner At Oriental Hotel (Photos) / Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / Monalisa Chinda And Faithia Balogun Williams Dazzle For House Of Maliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by sumbabe: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2007
i heard faithia now lives outside her matrimonial home with funke akindele the lawyer actress is it true
Re: Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by tunmininu(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2007
Can u tell us how true that is!
Re: Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by sumbabe: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2007
listen to alaroye newspaper every morning and you get the details,i heard it several time from different source.
Re: Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Seun(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2007
If you want to say she divorced her husband or separated from him, that's a different issue.
She may have left her husband's apartment in order to pursue some temporary business e.g to act in movie.
Re: Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by sumbabe: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2007
im very sure u re hiding away from the truth,this is not her first production how come she has to pack out this time arround in order to cast a movie. the most popular couple in the movie industries.i dont think anyone is out there to black mail her
Re: Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by uchetobi(f): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2007
keeping tabs on this topic
Re: Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by angeltolly(f): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2007
HABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW NEWS TRAVEL FAST.
BAD NEWS EXPECIALLY
WELL I HEARD SO TOO
Re: Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by folahann(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
So Funke have been around for sometime.

(1) (Reply)

Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh / Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina Traditional Wedding / Acehood And Partner's Halloween Costumes: Dress Up Like Two Nigerian Deities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.