Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria (468 Views)

Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee / My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria by loveyou123: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hi, my dad died some months ago and I am the next of kin, so I want to start the documentations for the death benefit.

pls I want know how will be given to me if its worth the stress

anybody with information regarding this should help me out Thanks
Re: How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria by Nbotee(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
loveyou123:
Hi, my dad died some months ago and I am the next of kin, so I want to start the documentations for the death benefit.

pls I want know how will be given to me if its worth the stress

anybody with information regarding this should help me out Thanks

Jus like dat? How are we supposed to know? Start d documentation first
Re: How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
May the universe grant him easy passage into the next life
Re: How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria by Nigga44: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2020
Ok
Re: How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria by YourCoffin: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2020
Check your dad's offer letter. It depends on the organization's salary structure. I think the standard is 5 times the sum of basic salary, transportation and housing
Re: How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria by loveyou123: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2020
BLUELemon:
May the universe grant him easy passage into the next life
ameen thanks
Re: How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria by loveyou123: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2020
YourCoffin:
Check your dad's offer letter. It depends on the organization's salary structure. I think the standard is 5 times the sum of basic salary, transportation and housing
OK thanks
Re: How Much Is Death Benefit In Nigeria by missyojo(f): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Op, sorry for the loss of your dad.

Where was your dad working before he passed away?
If it's a government organisation, you have to go to the department he worked. They will guide you accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

Aluminum LED Profiles---new Style For Home Interior Lighting Design / The Black Man Has Never Been Recorded To Have Just One Woman. Lady Advice Black / VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.