Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,596,116 members, 6,023,290 topics. Date: Monday, 30 November 2020 at 08:10 AM

“chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert (5521 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:06am On Nov 22
lkillbrokehoes:
Get a job and stop disgracing yourself
stop sending me pm, I'm not gay.
You also sent me a follow request and I rejected it cos I'm homophobic.
i'll expose your homosexual activities on this forum if you don't mind your business.
Screenshots below

3 Likes

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:08am On Nov 22
Uyi168:
If ur wife wasnt a virgin when u married her, just forget it, na refurbished olosho u put for house... grin

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 6:56am On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
i'll expose your homosexual activities on this forum if you don't mind your business.
Screenshots below
You are a silly goat, if u don't share screenshots of me asking u for sex, you and ur lineages will suffer for 600 years, so I will leave juicy pussy for Ur rotten anus? God forbid! nigga send screenshots of me conversing with u or I will deal with you for tarnishing my name on here, u loser!
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:09am On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
Screenshots below
You this miserable lowlife, useless simp so u edited this picture and put my moniker on it? it's today that I know that u are a lowlife bastard! because the last time I checked I've never pmed anyone or followed anyone here before, I'm telling you that u will suffer for 600 years for tarnishing my name, fvcking simp like u

3 Likes

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by GuyWise(m): 7:15am On Nov 22
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

Na these old men dey mak pussy costly.
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by SaiOba: 7:17am On Nov 22
grin grin grin
Double wahala for who go find wahala
grin grin grin
If you know, you know..
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by seanwilliam(m): 8:00am On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
are you the one on DP?
well I'd like to communicate with you via mailbox if you don't mind cool
una dey fall hands sha... nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by 444crop: 8:53am On Nov 22
What's the 60 thousand extra for?

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Aestheticsdude(m): 9:44am On Nov 22
VeeVeeMyLuv:
If as young man who's just starting life marry this one as wife, your own is finished, as in u are finished! Whatever u do will never be appreciated. Na hEll in human form u don marry so

Confirm

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:48am On Nov 22
seanwilliam:
una dey fall hands sha... nonsense!
E consign you?
what happened to minding your fvcken business?
Gay man fvck off my mentions

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:51am On Nov 22
Ikillbrokehoes:
You this miserable lowlife, useless simp so u edited this picture and put my moniker on it? it's today that I know that u are a lowlife bastard! because the last time I checked I've never pmed anyone or followed anyone here before, I'm telling you that u will suffer for 600 years for tarnishing my name, fvcking simp like u
edit kill you dia.
why are you denying now even with the convincing evidences?
May Thunder strike you dead dia.
Gay bastard, I wonder the pleasure you derive from all these unnatural and irritating acts.
Cursed fellow.

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by seanwilliam(m): 10:54am On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
E consign you?
fhuck off!.. simpish pedophile

2 Likes

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:12am On Nov 22
seanwilliam:
fhuck off!.. simpish pedophile
you and your gay partner should stop sending me pm please I don't do shits and I'm simply not interested, better to be a simp than to engage on such irritating acts.
Bastards y'all deserve to be lynched.

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by seanwilliam(m): 11:18am On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
you and your gay partner should stop sending me pm please I don't do shits and I'm simply not interested, better to be a simp than to engage on such irritating acts.
lol...

I never knew I sent u pm.. I would have argued if I didn't see your screenshot.. that was a terrible mistake from me , probably I clicked on your profile and sent u mail.. for what? grin
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by romunu(m): 11:28am On Nov 22
No worry your husband go be Chief too,then him go de try too,but no vex that time oooo
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by ZIINI: 11:35am On Nov 22
ashewoboy:
vagina people are cashing outcheesy.
Olohun embarassed
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by CallMeAthena(f): 11:37am On Nov 22
seanwilliam:
lol...

I never knew I sent u pm.. I would have argued if I didn't see your screenshot.. that was a terrible mistake from me , probably I clicked on your profile and sent u mail.. for what? grin
This is simple nah.He probably created another moniker,sent a pm to himself and used MS to edit it and put your moniker.
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by CallMeAthena(f): 11:39am On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
Show us your mail inbox showing their msgs,and their gmail account name.

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by seanwilliam(m): 11:39am On Nov 22
CallMeAthena:
This is simple nah.He probably created another moniker,sent a pm to himself and used MS to edit it and put your moniker.
thanks boss

Ebenezer2021 you're very stupid
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by luminouz(m): 11:41am On Nov 22
VeeVeeMyLuv:
u are very correct, even young fresh boys are not left out.

Gay shiit? shocked
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:44am On Nov 22
seanwilliam:

I am very stupid
good to know
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22
CallMeAthena:
since you don't want to mind your business then here is it below.
Next time stay off matters that doesn't concerns you.

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Iamdazzle: 12:16pm On Nov 22
Yes Chief dey try in exchange for your destiny.
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by SWEETEIGHTEEN: 12:24pm On Nov 22
Ishilove:
And someone will still marry this one into the house.

And make a peaceful happy home. People change and God is most forgiving merciful.

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22
luminouz:

Gay shiit? shocked
all join, especially sugar mummy/gigolo (very very common), most of these fresh young good looking guys u see with flashy ride.

U have not seen where a man ask his fellow man to sleep with him in order to get a juicy job? shocked

@ humilitypays
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by luminouz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22
VeeVeeMyLuv:
all join, especially sugar mummy/gigolo (very very common), most of these fresh young good looking guys u see with flashy ride.

U have not seen where a man ask his fellow man to sleep with him in order to get a juicy job? shocked

Nyama to the gay stuff but sugar mumsy is still bae na,especially if she fine and in shape...not old and wrinkly with garlic breath cheesy
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 2:03pm On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
edit kill you dia.
why are you denying now even with the convincing evidences?
May Thunder strike you dead dia.
Gay bastard, I wonder the pleasure you derive from all these unnatural and irritating acts.
Cursed fellow.
You fvcking bastard! you will die a slow and painful death for doctoring that picture, you dimwitted rétarded simp!

I will make sure u suffer for this nonsense you posted, u cretin!
your lineages will suffer because of Ur stupidity, imagine? fvcking fool
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22
lkillbrokehoes:
You fvcking bastard! you will die a slow and painful death for doctoring that picture, you dimwitted rétarded simp!

I will make sure u suffer for this nonsense you posted, u cretin!
your lineages will suffer because of Ur stupidity, imagine? fvcking fool
well with the frustrations and bitterness it's pretty obvious that you're sad and angry cos I have rejected you.
Better go and meet seanwilliam your gay lover.
nonsense if you quote me again I'll expose you and your matter go enter front page for the whole world to see
Gay bastard

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 2:06pm On Nov 22
seanwilliam:
thanks boss

Ebenezer2021 you're very stupid
That guy is a bastard, can u imagine?
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 2:06pm On Nov 22
CallMeAthena:
Don't mind the low bastard, he thinks he's wise, fvcking simp like him
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 2:08pm On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
well with the frustrations and bitterness it's pretty obvious that you're sad and angry cos I have rejected you.
Better go and meet seanwilliam your gay lover.
nonsense if you quote me again I'll expose you and your matter go enter front page for the whole world to see
Gay bastard
Thunder fire u there! if u don't expose me u will die a slow and painful death, stupid lowlfe, rétarded and foolish simp
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 2:10pm On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
E consign you?
If u ever try this nonsense with me in the real world, I will deal with u to the extent that u will prefer death, fvcking simp!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics / Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys / Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.