Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,596,165 members, 6,023,425 topics. Date: Monday, 30 November 2020 at 09:16 AM

“chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert (5524 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22
lkillbrokehoes:
If u ever try this nonsense with me in the real world, I will deal with u to the extent that u will prefer death, fvcking simp!
make I drop location make we meet?
Lol I dey laugh you, 19 year old troll better go get a life
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 2:14pm On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
make I drop location make we meet?
Lol I dey laugh you, 19 year old troll better go get a life
If u know say them born Ur miserable self well, drop ur location and picture, very idiotic and useless kid like u
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22
lkillbrokehoes:
If u know say them born Ur miserable self well, drop ur location and picture, very idiotic and useless kid like u
I replied to the pm you sent.
ogbeni I dey choba for PH Rivers State, show make I use your body do barbecue.
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by ModelX(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22
This Ebenezer2021 na pure cruise grin cheesy
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22
ModelX:
This Ebenezer2021 na pure cruise grin cheesy
I was just on my own jejely and they started quoting me with insults and I gave it back to them and they're now wailing.
Them feel say na only them Sabi troll?
Next time they should learn to mind their business and respect people's decision, I see girl wey I like I send pm, them dey vex.
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by ModelX(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
I was just on my own jejely and they started quoting me with insults and I gave it back to them and they're now wailing.
Next time they should learn to mind their business and respect people's decision, I see girl wey I like I send pm, them dey vex.
Bro nothing do you. No guy wey never send pm for this forum. Norms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Jacksparrow7: 3:25pm On Nov 22
Ishilove:
And someone will still marry this one into the house.
cheesy Ah ah can't you see it grin babymama loading
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by BabbanBura(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22
Ishilove:
And someone will still marry this one into the house.

Wallai
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ishilove(f): 5:22pm On Nov 22
BabbanBura:

Wallai
Na men I dey pity
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 5:25pm On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
I replied to the pm you sent.
ogbeni I dey choba for PH Rivers State, show make I use your body do barbecue.
You this little bastard! I get Ur time, u are not only a miserable simp, but a lying one, fvcking he-goat!

I still dey wait, you lying fool! drop ur picture and location and I go destroy uband Ur miserable family

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by BabbanBura(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22
Ishilove:

Na men I dey pity

...yeah right, someone will innocently and ignorantly marry her!
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 5:26pm On Nov 22
ModelX:
Bro nothing do you. No guy wey never send pm for this forum. Norms.
Nah mumu u be now, u think it's everyone that send PM here? common sense Una no get
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ishilove(f): 5:27pm On Nov 22
BabbanBura:

...yeah right, someone will innocently and ignorantly marry her!
That's why we should invite the Holy Spirit into the selection process when choosing a partner so that you don't end up with someone who has sold their virtue to the highest bidder

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 5:31pm On Nov 22
Ebenezer2021:
You are a stupid simp, I'm sure the girl didn't reply you because she knows u are stupid beyond redemption, you even have to edit pictures of me sending you PM's and follow back, even if I want follow person or send PM to person nah jobless bastard like u I go send to?
boy u are a waste, a total waste. instead of u to look for job or something to do before ASUU call off the strike, you are here doing Stupid things, I really pity you and Ur parents who thinks they have a child, because nah Omo ale u be las las cheesy
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Liposure(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22
Bitches. You can never satisfy them. No wonder olamide said "won ma do" despite all you do for them.
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lkillbrokehoes: 5:37pm On Nov 22
Afamedd:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

This is Rule 2 violation, insulting, abusing, cursing a nairalander and also threatening him and his family.
please mods do the needful cos this is a well deserved ban.
Thank you.
You think I'm afraid or what? or Nairaland is my home? lolz cheesy

anyways I've reported you too, if I get banned u get banned too, and mynd44 make sure u ban that cretinous simp Ebenezer2001 too, he's trying to tarnish my reputation by editing/doctoring a picture with my moniker, and claiming that I'm a gay who pmed him which I never did
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by techmalldotcom(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22
See knee like X-men logo cheesy
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by morinto: 5:43pm On Nov 22
Duru9:
As an Uber driver here in Abuja
I know what's going
Transcorp Hilton Abuja
Sharaton Abuja
Freaser suites
Etc

Na where's big men de f**k young girls
A beg help me my rating in bolt is dropping
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22
lkillbrokehoes:
You think I'm afraid or what? or Nairaland is my home? lolz cheesy

anyways I've reported you too, if I get banned u get banned too, and make sure u ban that cretinous simp Ebenezer2001 too, he's trying to tarnish my reputation by editing/doctoring a picture with my moniker, and claiming that I'm a gay who pmed him which I never did
below is the screenshot of my mailbox and the pm request you sent is right there and you've been exposed as a gay.
Will you keep on denying even after you've been busted?
check the screenshots of my mailbox and see for yourself.

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Liposure(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22
Bankalert:
i am not a naysayer, but some homes must be broken. Since time immemorial, women have been causing their fellow women heartbreaks and doom... And they will say men are the problem of women... Smh
women are the greatest enemy of women. Take it to the bank
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Liposure(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22
flokii:
Coded 0losho praising her client.. and one unfortunate man will end up with this thing as wife.
after paying bride price
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Raychee(f): 6:05pm On Nov 22
grin

1 Like

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by Liposure(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22
dukeprince50:
T0T0 na office
hotel na workshop
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by lefulefu(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22
luminouz:

...not old and wrinkly with garlic breath cheesy

Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by bendike: 2:25am On Nov 23
VeeVeeMyLuv:
u are very correct, even young fresh boys are not left out.
You mean people like ozor BBN?
Re: “chief Dey Try” – Pretty Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot Of N660k Alert by bendike: 2:34am On Nov 23
444crop:
What's the 60 thousand extra for?
Maybe taxi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes / Tale Of Two Lovers!!!! / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.