Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women (82857 Views)

Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by smiliyB(f): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
He attended with doesn't mean he's the father or they have any relationship connection. You guys get deceived too easily.
Where in my post did I say he is the father undecided oh Chim o... Let me be passing Biko, I don't have strength for e-fight tongue
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by BEEFIE: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2020
smiliyB:
undecided This man nah better werey him be.... Those women sha lipsrsealed I don't even know what to say

those women are future single mom
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by derbykol(f): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
He attended with doesn't mean he's the father or they have any relationship connection. You guys get deceived too easily.
Wise analysis

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by cerpvad(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2020
All these are just for show off. He probably rented the women and paid them for this. Nothing wrong with the guy, though. He is just catching his fun. Life is short.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Josbreed: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2020
Ahsweh, this guy is a Northerner.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Ambber(f): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2020
He is a sick weirdo that needs to be locked up. And these are some people’s wives, right? Madness
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Carlylepneuma: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2020
Hypocracy u rather have a dozen mistresses, and beget a dozen bastard children yet u mock at polygamy which is a healthy solution to ur momentous problem, wt a perversion?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2020
O.P where is the pretty...... don't make me waste my mb again

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by deflover(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2020
Alphamale101:
When it comes to Grand entry undertaker dey learn work for where pretty Mike dey

There was a wedding I attended with my family( parent and siblings) that this guy also attended

When this guy entered the venue the next thing that dropped from my p man my mouth was THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAD MAN AND KRASE MAN grin grin

Nah that day I know the difference

The sermon Dem preach for my sisters wen we got home ehn

lol ur papa na clown grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by trutht828: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2020
Dreyton36:
Why wont they smile
That's the power of money
Chai oluwa abeg pick my call
My own type of money that I seek is not to disrespect women cuz this is pure disrespect to women

Disrespect? The women are enjoying it.

And what's happening there should tell you a thing or two about some members of the female gender.....Money matters more to Many of them than anything else

Someone who likes money more than anything else deserves NO RESPECT!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2020
This Yellowba Muslimb is mad undecided

Poverty has reduced these pregnant women to nothing see them being used for cheap clout sad
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by martius101(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2020
Dreyton36:

I talk deep and it'll take a deep thinker to understand me

I see.....u are a mumu man.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Carlylepneuma: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2020
Josbreed:
Ahsweh, this guy is a Northerner.
is much too early to get drunk dont u think?
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by BeigJawnson(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2020
Dreyton36:
Why wont they smile
That's the power of money
Chai oluwa abeg pick my call
My own type of money that I seek is not to disrespect women cuz this is pure disrespect to women

no it is tha women with him with pregs are tha ones disrespecting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by NOwazobia: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2020
Shameless generation
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by chocboi78(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2020
Netanya:
The women are even smiling .
re u an Israeli??

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by byinks(f): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2020
gift2xl:
Creating more problems on earth.

The babies don't belong to him
He just wants you to talk and that's exactly what you're all doing

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2020
NobleAngell:
I hope he has money for upkeep.

How are you sure he is responsible for all of them
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Prenonjebose: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2020
Attention seeking.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2020
byinks:

The babies don't belong to him
He just wants you to talk and that's exactly what you're all doing
You are damn right bro!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by exponentfriday: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2020
life no balance and it can never be balance.... those ladies are even laugh..... money can make people crazy and see it as funny life
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Bawofss(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2020
9ice dey learn work where dis guy dey
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by byinks(f): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2020
Anakojum:

You are damn right bro!

I'm F
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Celebsnews2: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2020
Pretty mic really crazy.
Meanwhile, 55 Years old Veteran Nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo, Disgrace and Embarass Comedian AY and Former Bbnaija Housemates Alex in a Dance competion at Williams Uchemba's Wedding Party. Click � to Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HXuK6-ocCg
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by oluwasegun007(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2020
The funniest part is they ain't his women...

Meaning those pregnancies belong to some weak men..

May God bless us to be man enough to be the man of our home..Amen

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by fredoooooo: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2020
techmo:
Women and Money

Bread and butter
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Nebes: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2020
That beautiful women like these will subject themselves to this beats my imagination.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by charles009(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2020
Is this not the climax my people...

So another man go leave him wife come mumu like so...

Poverty is a crime.

I ahd a friend with a preety wife for enugu that is willing to let his wife dey chat/staff men cos he is dead broke.

Poverty fit bend person head sha..

Chai...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Bellotelli: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2020
Uprightness100:
The Problems and Confusion on Earth is Just too Much..
Precious Daddy ! Come take us Home!
The Crave and desire for Nonsense is too much..
The activities here is just too weakening and the Earth is unattractive!
Look, go home if u want but lls don't drag us along grin
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by almakiyyun(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2020
smiliyB:
undecided This man nah better werey him be.... Those women sha lipsrsealed I don't even know what to say

u sure say those ladies get husband?
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by ozowarac: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2020
Uprightness100:
The Problems and Confusion on Earth is Just too Much..
Precious Daddy ! Come take us Home!
The Crave and desire for Nonsense is too much..
The activities here is just too weakening and the Earth is unattractive!

Come and take you home not us.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Burstit(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2020
This one weak me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.