Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women (82813 Views)

Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by od501: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Aladdin1:
Who baby mama help?

Me. grin trust me it does help. A whole lot
Just have your money that's all.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Oteikwu1(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2020
Erlin Haaland d golden boy
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by BenklinsJones(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2020
This Country na wa o...

check my signature https:///JAYDRAWS
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Josbreed: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2020
Carlylepneuma:
is much too early to get drunk dont u thinkp?

Bro, if no be Northerner, why the number of wives/babymamas, and so meni children?
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by folu4real(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2020
Alphamale101:
When it comes to Grand entry undertaker dey learn work for where pretty Mike dey

There was a wedding I attended with my family( parent and siblings) that this guy also attended

When this guy entered the venue the next thing that dropped from my p man my mouth was THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAD MAN AND KRASE MAN grin grin

Nah that day I know the difference

The sermon Dem preach for my sisters wen we got home ehn

grin grin grin grin madness get category. May we not have any of them �
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by seunak2016: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2020
Netanya:
The women are even smiling .
they have been paid , their pregnant give them criteria for the role they are playing. imagine getting paid for taking pics and going out with someone
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by uBuNiT: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2020
Uprightness100:
The Problems and Confusion on Earth is Just too Much..
Precious Daddy ! Come take us Home!
The Crave and desire for Nonsense is too much..
The activities here is just too weakening and the Earth is unattractive!
I don't expect you here on sunday morning.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2020
Uprightness100:

Alaye you talk too much... You're not the only Christian here so please keep quiet if you don't like a particular thing.

Attention seeker. undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by crackhouse(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2020
U see what poverty have caused now?
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2020
omoh....

this one strip me ooh.

abeg, I need some accolade...

what a shameless 6stas.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by SocialJustice: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2020
smiliyB:
Where in my post did I say he is the father undecided oh Chim o... Let me be passing Biko, I don't have strength for e-fight tongue
It looked like you were implying it. Sorry about that.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by authority2006(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2020
smiliyB:
undecided This man nah better werey him be.... Those women sha lipsrsealed I don't even know what to say

So now, you don't know what to say? How about reminding him and those women the world anthem, "one man one wife"? Lol
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by authority2006(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Only 2 are pregnant. But this is disgusting.

In this same picture or another one? All the six are pregnant
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Midas01: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2020
Including your mother, right?
Zackattack:
Na only little percent of women get sense, I swear. Any naturally endowed woman, whether with beautiful face or yansh, is a risk.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Snakedoctor1: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2020
This guy should be arrested for abuse of public decency and gender discrimination. What a poicotool kiss
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by oyeb15: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2020
Dirty money. Time will tell.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2020
All of them are mad
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by banabest(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2020
https://chat.whatsapp .com/HklQRjK9FZKA6eHS6DfP1y
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Amuluonyenaego: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2020
Uprightness100:
I need to see you one on one
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by femi4: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Netanya:
The women are even smiling .
The power of money
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by mekysmart123: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Imagine somebody's daughter, imagine somebody's sister. Oh God, help our children. cry
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by MedicH: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2020
NobleAngell:
I hope he has money for upkeep.

His money is more valuable than the lives of those 6 women put together
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Carlylepneuma: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2020
Josbreed:

Bro, if no be Northerner, why the number of wives/babymamas, and so meni children?
is ned nwoko a are notherner? or u think stuffs like dis are northern thin? Goin back to history d founders of mormon church, joseph smith and brigham young, claimin a new revelation in 1830 preached and practice unlimited polygamy to solve d problem of surplus women. Mind u a northerner never exceed more than four "wives" dt he legitimately got married to nt some mistresses called babymama's...
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by tightpussy156: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2020
Some girls just spit rubbish from there mouth that is the power of money with money a girl can be ur 20th wife, baby mama. A girl can be foolish, just to longs in ur harms because of cash. See as they are smiling for one man because cool wadada they talk. It difficult to see True love from a woman. Women you see this days loves your money not you. Who quote me should quietly hug transformer. If you doubt me as a man get money a woman go show you unimaginable love when money finished woman shows you are true character. Those that want to learn should read my post diligently.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Draught: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2020
You guys don't even know how to promote your self even if somebody does it for you..

There are so many positives, y'all can take from this but..
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by Netanya(f): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2020
chocboi78:
re u an Israeli??
Lol , no .
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by NkanAkpanika: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2020
smiliyB:
undecided This man nah better werey him be.... Those women sha lipsrsealed I don't even know what to say
This is your answer..

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by smiliyB(f): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2020
authority2006:

So now, you don't know what to say? How about reminding him and those women the world anthem, "one man one wife"? Lol
#Justpassing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by smiliyB(f): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
It looked like you were implying it. Sorry about that.
Thanks... Have a great week ahead.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by smiliyB(f): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2020
IVORY2009:

That is the powers of money 2.5 million offer, will you reject? grin
angry angry undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women by smiliyB(f): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2020
almakiyyun:

u sure say those ladies get husband?
Co-ask grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.