Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down (55072 Views)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
It's heartwarming to know Fayose isn't as dumb as I initially thought. To the bastards among us who are quick to drag a renowned and astute politician like Tinubu just for mass appeal, your day of reckoning is at hand and you will all regret not using your senses to see the bigger picture, that no politician in Tinubu's class of governors from 1999-2007 gets so much bad press as he does despite a few getting convicted on corruption-related cases. Tinubu on the other hand has been tried and came out unscathed, yet they all want his head because he's perceived as a stumbling block to the Igbo 2023 Presidential ambition.

An assault on Tinubu is an assault on every well-meaning Yoruba.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by femixx: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

egbon awon baba wa ma'n so'pe "Agba oo jo'gbon" meaning old age doesn't equate to common sense"

I get sense pass you oo.

this idea of sending Tinubu away would have been plausible if Nigeria is one, but Nigeria isn't.

every tribe are after their interest, sending Tinubu away is not favourable to our ethnic group at all.

the political interest of Fulani/Hausa is to rule at the federal level.

the political interest of the our noisy brothers from the east is to dominate, they have been trying to take over in Yorubaland since the era of Azikiwe, if you don't know, the phrase "Lagos is a no man's land" started during Azikiwe's time and it's still existing till today.

if Jimi Agbaje had won 2019 election, 70% of his cabinet would be Igbos, then when he's ready to live after using 8 years, he would hand over the Barton to an igboman, then phew, Yorubas would loose the ownership of Lagos...

this is what we need to prevent, the Intruders are trying every possible way to penetrate Yorubaland and bastards like you are helping them to leverage on the Lekki shooting that never happen.

you fools need to think, e'pe aro ati odofin i'nu yin.

the interest of the Yorubas is too preserve our culture, develop our land, let's shun all these accomodation bullshit.

Go and read about why the traditional ruler in Ilorin is an emir and not an Oba.

Yoruba Ronu

My boy, God bless your life and future grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Coldie(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Unknownly to most igbos, before the whole EndSARS protests there was large support for a Peter Obi presidency among most Yoruba's, me included....The events that played out after the protests has affected this... A Joe Igbokwe who has been scrubbing the gutters of lagos has a better chance of getting a south west vote for presidency and is the only hope for alliance between the SE and SW. Umahi is targeting presidency but it's the president of senate his targeting....forget the umahi presidency dream.
Can u explain to me abt these Igbo induced events that tool place that made u stop supporting peter obi?

Am extremely curious
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by jaytii(f): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
royal231:

Sanwo performed better because of voters apathy...

You remembered the first elections where Tinubu released thugs?!

That lead to voters apathy in the subsequent elections as most voters decided to stay indoors..

Wait till 2023 let's hope it will be Sanwo vs Ambode election proper..

Do not normalise illegality

Voters apathy you say grin
1m+ voters is the standard figure in all general elections in Lagos
2019 was no different. Sanwo Olu won the heart of everyone his crazy PR also helped.

Sanwo Eko! Sanwo Eko was on the lips of virtually every Lagosian

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Coldie(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
femixx:

My boy, God bless your life and future grin grin
Seriously village dae worry una too much.

Explain how and y jimi agbajes governorship will be filled with Igbo's?

Or how we are trying to dominate Yoruba land seriously una too mumu o

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
I blame Yoruba liberalism.....if sanwolu or tinubu was a man like El-rufai most igbos won't have mouth in Lagos.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Coldie:

Can u explain to me abt these Igbo induced events that tool place that made u stop supporting peter obi?

Am extremely curious

You can't try to bring down a people's leader, and expect them to support yours... there's no need for explainations you already know.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by abduljabbar4(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Anago55:
. You are not just a yoruba well-wisher, you are Yoruba. when will you come out from your shell of deceit Omenka? man up and make your ancestors proud. be proud of your Yorubahood and stop being a ninny because you are only deceiving the gullibles and the newbies in the forum

Legends know your state of origin and even your domain!

This is one problem with you people. Once you say the truth, you become a Yoruba or Fulani man. You are pathetic

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Coldie(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

You can't try to bring down a people's leader, and expect them to support yours... there's no need for explainations you already know.
Explain how Igbo's tried to bring down a peoples leader? Especially Yoruba leaders

Please am curious
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by donnie(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
London bridge is falling down... Ki ki ki ki grin
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
That reminds me; pls how cordial is the relationship between ipob miscreants and Fayose recently. Because, I remember Fayose was one of the gods of ipob sometimes back. undecided

A politician dribbles like a footballer and can join any club to become relevant. Fayose needs a job and want to stay relevant. Associating with those who can help him get a job in 2023 is a priority, not those who can't help him to get job. Such association most be created and build to a certain level before 2023 to merit a new job
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Eriokanmi: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
I'm not surprised. #Weedgangs
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Myhusband(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
Fayose is a politician, so his political statement is quite understanding even though I stand against non Yoruba that have worse leaders than tinubu criticising him but I will never support that crook as Yoruba leader crabs or as this useless country president

fúck fayose, Fúck Buhari, Fúck Tinubu, fúck the entire politicians of this godforsaken useless country

nonsense
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by sammytovic(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
daddytime:
This diarrhea of the mouth is trying to find a way to shamelessly make a way into the APC by leveraging on Fayemi and Tinubu's strained relationship so as to take charge of the APC in Ekiti (In his mind).

Person wey no understand their rubbish politics wey hear am dey vomit nonsense now go think say the guy believe wetin him dey vomit.

Shameless people.
Fayose is never a political betrayal. That is why his politics is loved by Ekiti indigenes. Mind you, Fayose will never decamp to APC. On contrary, Fayemi is a betrayal. He betrayed MOB, Ojudu and now Tinubu.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by vioment: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
This one wan join politics through otikpu way.

Pass test when you get chance, you no gree. Now u one use style join body.

Tinubu and obj dun cement for naija history. Their ways na wetin person go judge as dem take know am. As for giant, dem be mega giant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
Coldie:

Am extremely curious

grin and also this

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Alexis11: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Beating your empty chest yet again

Who's even after your thieving Yoruba leaders ?

From Awolowo to your useless and idiotic tinubu are thieves not worthy of emulation.

And I would like to remind you that Lagos is no man's land so stop claiming you own Lagos .

The fact that you wish "Lagos is no man's land" shows how highly you all rate Lagos even after badmouthing the state and its leaders.

Tinubu deserve some credit for that because you won't be fighting to co-own Lagos state if the state is like Imo state. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Burstit(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
He said up there that tinibu is the image of Yoruba nation, hmmm.
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ofuonyebi: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
This statement and sane solidarity of the often mad FAYOSE....
is what YORUBAWAS have failed to do since 1956 when... OGUNDE... sang YORUBA RONU!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bolaayenimo: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Fayose should join APC if he wants to and stop crying wolf
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Peter Obi's political career is dead... grin cheesy we don't want to end up as dead bodies in the lake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
The party PDP that they're die hard and super loyal to has betrayed them grin grin I no blame PDP SE wey no big pass Oyo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by SaintLucia: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Jagaban who built Lagos from his private pocket. Its idiots like you that make politicians believe their own us all.
They will enter night buses from their village to Lagos. They will receive their parents blessing to be successful in Lagos and their parents will tell them not to forget their siblings when things turnaround good for them in Lagos. These are people that couldn't make it in their states before they arrived Lagos. Some of them will later become successful in Lagos only for them to start cursing the man "Jagaban" who built Lagos through his vision instead of their own state governors who sent them out as refugees.

Name one yeyebrity that used to live in Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island before Tinubu became governor and win yourself a gift. Those places were bushes, Jagaban built and developed those areas through his vision.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by crossover(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://thenationonlineng.net/attempts-to-pull-down-tinubu-ll-fail-says-fayose/
Hmm! I think that a Governor of a State in the South West, A Deputy Governor close to Mr. Fashola, and a former Governor of Lagos State are working for a Governor from the North. But...
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by udemzyudex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
See this one grin werey dey disguise.
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by omenka(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
abduljabbar4:

This is one problem with you people. Once you say the truth, you become a Yoruba or Fulani man. You are pathetic
Bro, even if dem say I from Jupiter or I'm Langtan, that is their business. I don't owe it to any nutjob around here to prove my identity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by solonubinho(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
He will be pulled down whether you like it or not. If you like join him, you'd be pulled down as well.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by danilmo: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Soarr:
ode ni e, akure oloyemekun ni MO ti a

u are a disgrace then.. u mean ure a Yoruba and u can't see the handwriting on how to clip Yoruba politically?? who brought Yoruba to national if not Tinubu, all Tinubu work isn't it how to make Yoruba lead the nation and ure here hammering on his flaws. oh u want us to end up like igbo that are begging Nigeria to DASH them Presidency?? or u feel we that are pro tinubu dont know tinubu has flaws?? is he not human??

Igbo can't patiently wait , they throw tantarum, make enemy with federal powers in the me of non intimidating , make enemy with every tribe only to discover politice is deeper now they end up begging, even begging Tinubu to help them out..

and one Yoruba fellow is talking nonsense here , egbonmi mabinu for using harsh word but I think we need to ronu. Yoruba is at the edge of claiming presidency 2 years time and we shouldn't use ourself to shoot ourself.. cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bendike: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No. It is because of 2023 Presidential election. Except if you are suggesting that these lies are right.

The audio of IPOB leader is all over and we know the beat they are dancing to is being played by some state actors.

Did you notice that the property of FG that owns the army was spared in Lagos and fake news were deliberately circulated against him.

The angle of IPOB is not unex9ected as he appears the only one standing in the way of Igbo presidency.

But trust me, Asiwaju will contest. Nigerians will decide their President at the polls
Are you suggesting ipob leader paid or instigated street urchins, area boys, cultist, agberos to destroy obas palace, Tinubu's investments, the beautiful luxury Mercedes Benz brt busses?
That ipob Kanu must be an ingenious villain similar to Dr Evil.
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by danilmo: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

egbon awon baba wa ma'n so'pe "Agba oo jo'gbon" meaning old age doesn't equate to common sense"

I get sense pass you oo.

this idea of sending Tinubu away would have been plausible if Nigeria is one, but Nigeria isn't.

every tribe are after their interest, sending Tinubu away is not favourable to our ethnic group at all.

the political interest of Fulani/Hausa is to rule at the federal level.

the political interest of the our noisy brothers from the east is to dominate, they have been trying to take over in Yorubaland since the era of Azikiwe, if you don't know, the phrase "Lagos is a no man's land" started during Azikiwe's time and it's still existing till today.

if Jimi Agbaje had won 2019 election, 70% of his cabinet would be Igbos, then when he's ready to live after using 8 years, he would hand over the Barton to an igboman, then phew, Yorubas would loose the ownership of Lagos...

this is what we need to prevent, the Intruders are trying every possible way to penetrate Yorubaland and bastards like you are helping them to leverage on the Lekki shooting that never happen.

you fools need to think, e'pe aro ati odofin i'nu yin.

the interest of the Yorubas is too preserve our culture, develop our land, let's shun all these accomodation bullshit.

Go and read about why the traditional ruler in Ilorin is an emir and not an Oba.

Yoruba Ronu

u truly showed that guy elder isn't by age.. omo ale ni brother yen jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bendike: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
danilmo:

u are a disgrace then.. u mean ure a Yoruba and u can't see the handwriting on how to clip Yoruba politically?? who brought Yoruba to national if not Tinubu, all Tinubu work isn't it how to make Yoruba leas the nation and ure here hammering on his flaws. oh u want us to end up like igbo that are begging Nigeria to DASH them Presidency?? or u feel we that are pro tinubu dont know tinubu has flaws?? is he not human??

Igbo can't patiently wait , they throw tantarum, make enemy with federal powers in the me of non intimidating , make enemy with every tribe only to discover politice is deeper now they end up begging, even begging Tinubu to help them out..

and one Yoruba fellow is talking nonsense here , egbonmi mabinu for using harsh word but I think we need to ronu. Yoruba is at the edge of claiming presidency 2 years time and we shouldn't use ourself to shoot ourself.. cheers.
Ronuuuu geng grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] / 10 Companies That Shutdown Over Worsening Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.