Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down (55078 Views)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ThatFairGuy1: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
God bless you Oshokomole, We'll resist ANY ATTEMPT TO RIDICULE TINUBU FROM ANYONE BE IT APC.

NEVER. YOU WON'T DO WHAT YOU DID TO AWOLOWO, ABIOLA AND STILL EXPECT US TO OPEN OUR EYES WHILE YOU PULL TINUBU DOWN AS WELL.
NEVER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Micmuzac: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
how much did he pay you or how much do you want? please off the Mic

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ThatFairGuy1: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
[s]
Soarr:
you all lack sense and manners, and sincerely, you all are beginning to disgust me.. I don't need to read whatever trash you wrote up there cos I know it will be about tinubu as usual..
I never said the yoruba race should be clipped politically, it won't happen and we all know that..
What am saying is, is it only tinubu you lots can vouch for in the whole yoruba race?
If tinubu is all you guys can see, then I shake my head for you all... Tinubu is just like dangote that got monopoly to do some things others aren't privileged to do and if others were given same monopoly, they will perform better..
My question is must it be tinubu?
Shey una no fit see another person?
Tinubu brought out fashola, can he support osinbanjo for the same post he tinubu wants to die for?
Is osinbanjo not gonna do better than tinubu if we yoruba rally round and support him?
Must it be tinubu?
[/s]
Shut up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

I said he endorsed I didn't say he is the commander in chief

His statement after the massacre was that of endorsement

And how did endorse the massacre Mr Interpreter of statements

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ThatFairGuy1: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

egbon awon baba wa ma'n so'pe "Agba oo jo'gbon" meaning old age doesn't equate to common sense"

I get sense pass you oo.

this idea of sending Tinubu away would have been plausible if Nigeria is one, but Nigeria isn't.

every tribe are after their interest, sending Tinubu away is not favourable to our ethnic group at all.

the political interest of Fulani/Hausa is to rule at the federal level.

the political interest of the our noisy brothers from the east is to dominate, they have been trying to take over in Yorubaland since the era of Azikiwe, if you don't know, the phrase "Lagos is a no man's land" started during Azikiwe's time and it's still existing till today.

if Jimi Agbaje had won 2019 election, 70% of his cabinet would be Igbos, then when he's ready to live after using 8 years, he would hand over the Barton to an igboman, then phew, Yorubas would loose the ownership of Lagos...

this is what we need to prevent, the Intruders are trying every possible way to penetrate Yorubaland and bastards like you are helping them to leverage on the Lekki shooting that never happen.

you fools need to think, e'pe aro ati odofin i'nu yin.

the interest of the Yorubas is too preserve our culture, develop our land, let's shun all these accomodation bullshit.

Go and read about why the traditional ruler in Ilorin is an emir and not an Oba.

Yoruba Ronu
You're just too wonderful. Agba o j'ogbon looto. Those f00ls can not think.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by SamgoldBaba: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:
"any attack against the former Lagos State Governor is an attack on the entire Yoruba people."

hmmm Yoruba Ronu

Are you sure of what your write up there?
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ThatFairGuy1: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is a thief

That's the truth
What will call ex convict Orji Uzor kalu, Peter obi who bought State share in his family name?
Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bigfish3k: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
SaintLucia:
They will enter night buses from their village to Lagos. They will receive their parents blessing to be successful in Lagos and their parents will tell them not to forget their siblings when things turnaround good for them in Lagos. These are people that couldn't make it in their states before they arrived Lagos. Some of them will later become successful in Lagos only for them to start cursing the man "Jagaban" who built Lagos through his vision instead of their own state governors who sent them out as refugees.

Name one yeyebrity that used to live in Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island before Tinubu became governor and win yourself a gift. Those places were bushes, Jagaban built and developed those areas through his vision. Ali baba ko Ali mama ni. Go and ask your senior ones when Lekki was built.
Stop being deluded
Lekki phase 1 used to be called Maroko
Raji Rasaki demolished Maroko in 1990 saying that the place is below sea level and renamed it lekki
It was sandfilled and the construction started since then and it has been growing steadily every year.
That Epe road has been existing ever since and I learnt it was jakande that built it (I can't ascertain) but not Tinubu

Tinubu only expanded the road to accommodate his toll gate exploitations which lagosians have protested severally against.

Oya tell me how he built lekki. I grew up and schooled in that area

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ThatFairGuy1: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
SaintLucia:
They will enter night buses from their village to Lagos. They will receive their parents blessing to be successful in Lagos and their parents will tell them not to forget their siblings when things turnaround good for them in Lagos. These are people that couldn't make it in their states before they arrived Lagos. Some of them will later become successful in Lagos only for them to start cursing the man "Jagaban" who built Lagos through his vision instead of their own state governors who sent them out as refugees.

Name one yeyebrity that used to live in Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island before Tinubu became governor and win yourself a gift. Those places were bushes, Jagaban built and developed those areas through his vision.
God bless you all. I hope unsuspecting Yorubas finds sense in this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by SaintLucia: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

Stop being deluded
Lekki phase 1 used to be called Maroko
Raji Rasaki demolished Maroko in 1990 saying that the place is below sea level and renamed it lekki
It was sandfilled and the construction started since then and it has been growing steadily every year.
That Epe road has been existing ever since and I learnt it was jakande that built it (I can't ascertain) but not Tinubu

Tinubu only expanded the road to accommodate his toll gate exploitations which lagosians have protested severally against.

Oya tell me how he built lekki. I grew up and schooled in that area

Name one yeyebrity that used to live in Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island before Tinubu became governor and win yourself a gift. Those places were bushes, Jagaban built and developed those areas through his vision. Moroko ko Makoko ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ThatFairGuy1: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
[s]
humilitypays:
no, the foolish Yoruba youths who don't have sense nor good reasoning are already attacking Igbos and IPOB.

Let them continue chasing IPOB until Fulani herdsmen declare Southwest as a Fulani caliphate, mumu people undecided
[/s]
Shut up, Hausas are even sympathetic of the attrocities Igbos perpetrated just to bring Tinubu down. Hausas has nothing negative to Tinubu, Igbo is his major problem. Hence Igbo is our(Yoruba) major problem Because Tinubu is our leader

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by flokii: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Soarr:
you all lack sense and manners, and sincerely, you all are beginning to disgust me.. I don't need to read whatever trash you wrote up there cos I know it will be about tinubu as usual..
I never said the yoruba race should be clipped politically, it won't happen and we all know that..
What am saying is, is it only tinubu you lots can vouch for in the whole yoruba race?
If tinubu is all you guys can see, then I shake my head for you all... Tinubu is just like dangote that got monopoly to do some things others aren't privileged to do and if others were given same monopoly, they will perform better..
My question is must it be tinubu?
Shey una no fit see another person?
Tinubu brought out fashola, can he support osinbanjo for the same post he tinubu wants to die for?
Is osinbanjo not gonna do better than tinubu if we yoruba rally round and support him?
Must it be tinubu?

O boy find somewhere go sit joor.. who da fvck do you think you are??

Who know your papa for politics.. opening mouth to yap nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bigfish3k: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

And how did endorse the massacre Mr Interpreter of statements
He just made a statement that same day supporting the use of force.
He also asked what the youths were still doing at the toll gate.

They didn't really envisage the big issue that massacre has become.
Its now an albatross on their neck
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

He just made a statement that same day supporting the use of force.
He also asked what the youths were still doing at the toll gate.

They didn't really envisage the big issue that massacre has become.
Its now an albatross on their neck

Share the video of him making the statement of him endorsing force please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by flokii: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Shut up, Hausas are even sympathetic of the attrocities Igbos perpetrated just to bring Tinubu down. Hausas has nothing negative to Tinubu, Igbo is his major problem. Hence Igbo is our(Yoruba) major problem Because Tinubu is our leader

Are you minding the mofo.. most Hausas and Fulanis recognize Tinubu as a genius and worthy leader of the Yoruba nation. It's these easterners that go about hurling insults on his person on social media.

You need to hear Hausas view on the Lekki destructions.. they all believe the igbos were behind it while Yorubas watched and allowed them burn Lagos and there is truth in it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bigfish3k: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
SaintLucia:

Name one yeyebrity that used to live in Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island before Tinubu became governor and win yourself a gift. Those places were bushes, Jagaban built and developed those areas through his vision. Moroko ko Makoko ni.
Exactly how an illiterate responds illogically.

Why not counter any of my submissions.
I am here to puncture your lies the way it will pain you. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by afroxyz: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Really? The fact on ground states otherwise. Particularly because of 2023, his investments were razed to the ground. Even Oriental Hotel was almost burnt on the lie thst it belongs to Asiwaju Tinubu.

Even IPOB leader was clear in stating that Tinubu's property be burnt and it got burnt. Sahara reporters even created a fake manifest on Tinubu's son http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/22/exclusive-seyi-son-ex-lagos-governor-bola-tinubu-jet-out-london-family-angry-nigerians and one Onyedika122 moniker , more likely an IPOB member here on Nairaland posted another lie https://www.nairaland.com/6196221/live-tinubu-been-chased-away

Some even went as far as circulating videos saying he was running out of Nigeria and his son Seyi flee Nigeria. It all later turned out a lie.
So who are those behind all these attacks against him?

So who burnt it? Is it not Yoruba people themselves? Your house is burning and you are chasing rat

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bigfish3k: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
flokii:

Are you minding the mofo.. most Hausas and Fulanis recognize Tinubu as a genius and worthy leader of the Yoruba nation. It's these easterners that go about hurling insults on his person on social media.

You need to hear Hausas view on the Lekki destructions.. they all believe the igbos were behind it while Yorubas watched and allowed them burn Lagos and there is truth in it.
That propaganda concern you people.
What I know is that most people that did those things are Yoruba speaking and yoruba looking people
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by afroxyz: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

Exactly how an illiterate responds illogically.

Why not counter any of my submissions.
I am here to puncture your lies the way it will pain you. Mtchew

Myopic statement. Lagos is the best thing to have happened to him

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by afroxyz: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
flokii:

BMC crew. I understand. You are collecting salary this week
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by afroxyz: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]

Hausa slave. How much are they paying you for this propaganda. Atvthe end you would still buy fuel 171. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bigfish3k: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Share the video of him making the statement of him endorsing force please.
I really don't know how to do it on Nairaland.
But I saw it on channels TV on those moving write up
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by Oshokalo: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
this kind talk coming from dis man fayose u better talk wetin u dey find
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ThatFairGuy1: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
joefelin2345:
This is fallacy pls. Tell me what an average Yoruba most especially in the rural areas has benefited from him for over 20 years that he has been claiming to be their leader. It is only some boot lickers that has been benefitting from his crumbs. Even the so called political leaders that were claimed to have been raised, what has been their effects to the SW safe for looting its Commonwealth. Our farms had been & still being destroyed by the Fulani Heard men & bandits. What has been his reaction to this? Mrs Olakunri the daughter of Pa Fasoranti was murdered by Fulani bandit, how did he react to that gruesome murder when he visited Akure to commiserate with Pa Fasoranti? Recently the Army fired shots to peaceful protesters at Lekki Tollgate, how did he react to that. For your information, PMB lead other Fulani leaders to confront Late Lam Adesina in Ibadan in 2002 on the pretence that the Yoruba in Oke Ogun were the one killing the Fulani by then. He was thoroughly embarrassed when he was confronted with facts & figures. Even Akibtola that most Yoruba hates was a defender of Yoruba Nations hence the popular saying tha... Kaka ki Yoruba dobale fun Gambari, onikaluku aya she tie lototo ni i.e. rather than the Yoruba prostrate to a Northerner, everyone may just go its own way. Even at the height of his fight with Awolowo, the man was still agitating for equal participation in the Natiobal polity. Tell me Tinubu position that favour most Yoruba safe for his stooges. Good day.
What position has he held that he could have done what you requested of him?
If Obasanjo who was former president couldn't do anything even during his presidency, what could Tinubu have done?
Besides, he has done wonderfully to have raised Leaders, this is why we can't be rubbish in national level just like Awolowo did.
Only unthinkable Yorubas will be expecting him to better villagers life when he was never a president, even obasanjo couldn't.
The best he could do is to raise Leader Which he did.
Any Yoruba that wants his downfall just like some bastards did to Awolowo and Abiola, IF THEY SHOULD REACH HIGHER POSITION, THEY'LL ALSO SUFFER SAME FATE. B'alo balo abo a bo.

Meanwhile emboldened, it's Kaka k'adobale fun Gambari, K'aroju k'aku, Akintola wasn't the one on that stands it was Awolowo.

Akintola might be right in some cases but he and his cohorts are betrayal to Yorubas course.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ThatFairGuy1: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
flokii:

Of course I do.
Don't mind those Igbos who are hypocritical in nature. They want us to fight Hausas who are not in anyway fighting us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bigfish3k: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
No problem
To settle our fight the north will continue to rule while the south continues to complain.
Greedy SW
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by flokii: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
afroxyz:

BMC crew. I understand. You are collecting salary this week

Whether BMC or not.. you lots should let anything happen to Tinubu or Osinbajo or any Yoruba politician atal, then y'all will see..

You left Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi and other thieves in your enclave to be chasing a man not from your region, never took a dime from your states and you think you can brainwash us.

Tinubu is not perfect, we know.. Kindly focus your energy on your own region and your useless leaders.

Enough is enough!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ThatFairGuy1: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
afroxyz:

Hausa slave. How much are they paying you for this propaganda. Atvthe end you would still buy fuel 171. Shame on you
You're a cow.

Knowing the gimmicks of you Igbo that you're green snake who are hell bent spiting us will always amount to name calling.

You're all exposed. The only enemy Yorubas have is Ndi Igbo, they keep poisoning hearts of South South to even despise us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bigfish3k: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Of course I do.
Don't mind those Igbos who are hypocritical in nature. They want us to fight Hausas who are not in anyway fighting us
You people Always pipe low whenever hausas are fighting you people
Even you people will start to draw igbos into the fight by attacking us verbally instead of facing your aggressors.

Pls tell me how many times igbos have fought you and destroyed your property like the hausas.
The recent fagba crisis comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bendike: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
SaintLucia:

Name one yeyebrity that used to live in Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island before Tinubu became governor and win yourself a gift. Those places were bushes, Jagaban built and developed those areas through his vision.
All mouth as usual, with no substance. The traits are alway evident.
You talk of Lagos, the earlier indigenes empower themselves economically the better if not you will only talk online but facts on the ground will be different. Houses and lands will be bought by those who hold economic means ie money. Heck, on my street alone 90% of the landlords have sold and relocated to their villages or passed on and their kids sold their houses. 100% have been bought by guess who? Stay there and be talking, you will soon move to ogun state.
Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by ThatFairGuy1: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

No problem
To settle our fight the north will continue to rule while the south continues to complain.
Greedy SW
You have no Ally, even if Hauas Should assume Power, you'll still be behind as a second class citizen while we benefit. You're a major problem to Nigeria.

Children of hate perdition and what have you.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down by bigfish3k: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're a cow.

Knowing the gimmicks of you Igbo that you're green snake who are hell bent spiting us will always amount to name calling.

You're all exposed. The only enemy Yorubas have is Ndi Igbo, they keep poisoning hearts of South South to even despise us.
Let it be as you believe

You people are afraid of hausas. Period
Because you know that igbos are not violent so you like diverting you fighting attention to us even its the hausas that are calling you to a challenge. Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. / 10 Companies That Shutdown Over Worsening Economy / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.